Why isn't the HA clubhouse bust being discussed

fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Why isn't the HA clubhouse bust being discussed

Post by fluffy »

Fancy wrote:Don't you know right from wrong? I do.

I think we all do except in a few extreme cases. The test comes in the ability to act on that knowledge in the face of challenges like fear and greed.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
theyeti
Übergod

Post by theyeti »

no im not spiritual . however i know there r things that i can not understand and i dont discredit billions of ppl anymore .. i have learned to accept that there r all kinds in this world .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

for once i will agree with you :ohmygod:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#157869

"Just no place to play!" Interesting what will happen when the ruling comes down.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

nice to see a judge will balls
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

I would sooner see this this B.S. Civil Forfeiture department go after all of the WEALTHY Asians who are laundering their money through the Vancouver housing market without paying taxes on money entering the country. Lets start seizing those properties..........not politically correct.........too bad!
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

the truth wrote:nice to see a judge will balls

Judge with balls is right. will be interesting to see how this plays out.
HA arnt really your average law o biding citizens.
Im thinking there not just gonna let the system start taking possession of all there properties and belongings, and at some point they will make an example out of somebody, somewhere.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

should be interesting for sure, but,but there nice guys they really are lol lol :200:
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

lesliepaul wrote:I would sooner see this this B.S. Civil Forfeiture department go after all of the WEALTHY Asians who are laundering their money through the Vancouver housing market without paying taxes on money entering the country. Lets start seizing those properties..........not politically correct.........too bad!

Political correctness has nothing to do with it, legality does. It's not illegal to bring money into the country, nor does an individual have to pay tax on money they bring into the country. You don't like foreign ownership and that's fine, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the forfeiture laws or the actual criminal activity HA engages in and damages our society with every single day. It's apples and oranges.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

pffft, The ha are nothing compared to the gangs pushing *bleep* today. the police want hero cookies for a bust that does absolutely nothing.

Reality is, if the government wanted they could restrict drugs used as pre cursors or quit allowing drugs like fentynal to be produced…. they don't though and people die.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cutter7 wrote:pffft, The ha are nothing compared to the gangs pushing *bleep* today. the police want hero cookies for a bust that does absolutely nothing.

Reality is, if the government wanted they could restrict drugs used as pre cursors or quit allowing drugs like fentynal to be produced…. they don't though and people die.

really ha is nothing compared to other gangs ???????
so ,murder,rape ,prostitution,etc,ect is no big deal to you. ??
http://www.gangstersout.com/haog.htm
http://fortune.com/2012/12/02/the-hells ... tune-1992/
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/the-b ... m2pi4.html
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

yes, thats is what I am saying. The HA are a large well known gang but there are a lot worse gangs out there right now.

Google is your friend, look it up.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

by cutter7 » 1 minute ago

yes, thats is what I am saying. The HA are a large well known gang but there are a lot worse gangs out there right now.

Is a criminal gang who kills more people, brings more people into Canada on the sexual slave trade and peddles more human destroying drugs worse than the H.A.??

WADR good or bad in my opinion is *NOT* dependent on the number of people you intentionally kill.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they sure do have there fan club,donald
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Thats the thing about opinions, everyone has one. really doesn't make a difference does it? nothing you think or say will change anything and nothing the police do will change anything.

The police are about as much of a nuisance to the HA as flies that swarm around a horses back end during the summer.

Return to “Central Okanagan”