Facing eviction on WFN

Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by Farmmaa »

zerograv wrote:
Lol of course you wouldn't have to send in a copy of the entire document, don't be so naive. The forms are on their website, if you live on wfn land I'd fill them out if you never received them from your landlord. Might give you a little more wiggle room if the big bad Indians try to steal your house.


You, as a tenant...a renter...have NO AGREEMENT with the WFN.
The Residential Tenancy Agreement forms that can be downloaded from their web site are actually for landlords to print out and use...in case they are too lazy to make their own.
They are not in any way, shape or form, documents that are submitted to the WFN for any reason.

Individual park Rules and regulations take precedence over general WFN rules in cases of renting, maintenance, pets, etc.
chapjuan
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 10th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by chapjuan »

You, as a tenant...a renter...have NO AGREEMENT with the WFN.
The Residential Tenancy Agreement forms that can be downloaded from their web site are actually for landlords to print out and use...in case they are too lazy to make their own.
They are not in any way, shape or form, documents that are submitted to the WFN for any reason.

Individual park Rules and regulations take precedence over general WFN rules in cases of renting, maintenance, pets, etc.[/quote]

no individual park rules do not take precedence over wfn. Wfn rules are to protect the landlord and the tenants. The individual park rules are just the parks rules, WFN premises laws is law. The landlords of parks must abide to the WFN rules. This would be why they are only allowed to raise the rent by so much every year, WFN will say what the max rental increase is allowed to be.
chapjuan
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 10th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by chapjuan »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jan 11th, 2015, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
zerograv
Banned
Posts: 1516
Joined: Mar 5th, 2009, 8:49 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by zerograv »

Farmmaa wrote:
You, as a tenant...a renter...have NO AGREEMENT with the WFN.
The Residential Tenancy Agreement forms that can be downloaded from their web site are actually for landlords to print out and use...in case they are too lazy to make their own.
They are not in any way, shape or form, documents that are submitted to the WFN for any reason.

Individual park Rules and regulations take precedence over general WFN rules in cases of renting, maintenance, pets, etc.


You can try to convince me all you want, but it won't change anything. I just went through it so its pretty fresh.
Before giving someone a piece of your mind, make sure that you have enough to spare.
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 17124
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by maryjane48 »

Bman wrote:Why people buy houses on rented land is beyond me.
Here's a good reason why you shouldn't. http://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelow ... -300K-loss

yes i agree because karma was going to be applied at some point in time, payback was going to happen sooner or later . i bought a place there long time ago , same trailer park , i bought the worst one , fixed it up a little , and sold , i knew what was going start happening
Last edited by maryjane48 on Jan 11th, 2015, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by Farmmaa »

zerograv wrote:
You can try to convince me all you want, but it won't change anything. I just went through it so its pretty fresh.



I know the rules better than you do...trust me.

The forms you filled out are not the WFN Residential Tenancy Act...period.
They are simply generic tenancy approval forms for landlords to print off. They are not any more legally binding than one printed off by any park landlord...nor are any records sent in to the WFN.

You can argue all you want, it doesn't make you right.
No one but you has 'called me out' on anything...I know the WFN laws very well, thank you.
User avatar
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 17124
Joined: May 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by maryjane48 »

this doesn't surprise me at all I bought my home on Indian Land in Winfield, they do what they want when they want ...explain this to me I pay "pad rental" every month I do NOT own the land my home sits on yet every single freaking year I have to go to City Hall and pay taxes on my property (which is fine) AND the land I rent what a joke..so much power they have now ...I personally had nothing to do with what happened years and years and years ago yet what they are doing to us is bad , the worse thing to me is they should know better as they know what it feels like to be bullied
what goes around comes around, even though i feel bad for the trailer owners and think its a bad choice for the first nation people to do to non natives, i can understand why they do it
zerograv
Banned
Posts: 1516
Joined: Mar 5th, 2009, 8:49 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by zerograv »

Farmmaa wrote:
Excuse me ? Spewing BS ?
I know the rules better than you do...trust me.

The forms you filled out are not the WFN Residential Tenancy Act...period.
They are simply generic tenancy approval forms for landlords to print off. They are not any more legally binding than one printed off by any park landlord...nor are any records sent in to the WFN.

You can argue all you want, it doesn't make you right.
No one but you has 'called me out' on anything...I know the WFN laws very well, thank you.


*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jan 11th, 2015, 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
Before giving someone a piece of your mind, make sure that you have enough to spare.
chapjuan
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 10th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by chapjuan »

Farmmaa wrote:
You can try to convince me all you want, but it won't change anything. I just went through it so its pretty fresh.




The forms you filled out are not the WFN Residential Tenancy Act...period.
They are simply generic tenancy approval forms for landlords to print off. They are not any more legally binding than one printed off by any park landlord...nor are any records sent in to the WFN.

You can argue all you want, it doesn't make you right.
No one but you has 'called me out' on anything...I know the WFN laws very well, thank you.[/quote]

I only signed Tenancy agreements, not the wfn tenancy laws.
chapjuan
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Jan 10th, 2015, 1:16 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by chapjuan »

ok, I'm still learning, but no I did not sign any Tenancy laws
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by Farmmaa »

chapjuan wrote:
no individual park rules do not take precedence over wfn. Wfn rules are to protect the landlord and the tenants. The individual park rules are just the parks rules, WFN premises laws is law. The landlords of parks must abide to the WFN rules. This would be why they are only allowed to raise the rent by so much every year, WFN will say what the max rental increase is allowed to be.


There is a huge difference between park rules and WFN LAWS.

As I stated...each park can make whatever rules they want regarding things as pets, maintenance of properties, whether the unit can be rented or not, etc.
The WFN can not overrule those written rules.
For example, if a park only allows small dogs...the WFN can not allow tenants to own large dogs against park rules, even though there is no WFN law against any breed or size of dog.
If a park demands in it's rules that tenants keep hedges or fences at a certain height, the WFN will not interfere with that rule even though there is no such law in place..

landlords must abide by WFN LAWS...but they govern their own rules.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by Farmmaa »

chapjuan wrote:ok, I'm still learning, but no I did not sign any Tenancy laws


Nope, you wouldn't have, because such a form does not exist.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by Farmmaa »

zerograv wrote:
You're wrong and you won't convince me. And read past messages (some are even on this same page!) if you want to see people calling you out. Enough now.




Everything I have posted is fact.
zerograv
Banned
Posts: 1516
Joined: Mar 5th, 2009, 8:49 pm

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by zerograv »

Farmmaa wrote:


Everything I have posted is fact.


I've told you that you are not going to convince me of incorrect information and you keep pushing and trying to be right, even after I've told you to stop three times....you must be insecure about it. I just went through it, so unless you did it after me there is a pretty good chance that procedures may have changed.
Before giving someone a piece of your mind, make sure that you have enough to spare.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sep 24th, 2013, 6:46 am

Re: Facing eviction on wfn

Post by Farmmaa »

zerograv wrote:
I've told you that you are not going to convince me of incorrect information and you keep pushing and trying to be right, even after I've told you to stop three times....you must be insecure about it. I just went through it, so unless you did it after me there is a pretty good chance that procedures may have changed.



LOL..I am not insecure about anything...and I'm not a tenant.
I actually take care of the very same paperwork you are speaking of every day...so it's a little amusing to see you go on and on about how much you know and how you are right.

I will not stop posting on a public forum to correct misinformation posted by someone

Return to “Central Okanagan”