Dangerous, disgusting mess

Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Dangerous, disgusting mess

Post by Leifer »

Take off the "kid gloves"

- Pull the mental health cases into a facility.
- *Force* the junkies into rehab and then have them work off the costs associated with their rehabilitation.
- Give the junkies three tries at rehab....third fail wins you a bullet to the back of the head.

Yeah my taxes will have to go up to pay for it all....but these little lost sheep aren't going to sort themselves out now are they?
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

What_the wrote:You treat people like animals, kick them when they're down and actually want them to die and you're actually surprised when they behave like animals and don't give a rat's *bleep* about society or you?!?

Jeebus, Forrest for the trees.

seems to me they are the ones acting like animals
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
foodsmith
Board Meister

Post by foodsmith »

the truth wrote:
the truth wrote:feces, urine, vandalism , dirty needles, assaults ,on and on it goes , these people do not give a f :cuss: about anything except there next high

this is what they do, when we are hard at work http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#191577

And where in this story does it mention anything about a homeless person being involved?
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

This is no different from having business property in downtown Kelowna. It would not surprise me if it were the same in the downtown of Everywhichtown.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Might want to re read my post Truth, I think you miss read it... apparently troutcreeker too.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
D_Man
Fledgling

Post by D_Man »

What_the wrote:Might want to re read my post Truth, I think you miss read it... apparently troutcreeker too.

I read it, and don't agree at all, while some may be as you have described, I would say more than half got into the recreational drug use and abused it and got addicted.
I speak from experience, I haven't had the greatest upbringing, and certainly a tumultuous past, I pulled up my big boy pants, worked my *bleep* off, got a good career and a great family.
I never turned to drugs and addiction and used that as an excuse for my previous crappy life, I changed it.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Been more or less homeless a couple times . Self inflicted it was . I did some pretty shameful stuff .
Then one day I woke up and decided I had hit bottom. Been clean more than 10 years now .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I'll simplify. We reap what we sow. Beat you're dog long enough and it's gonna cower and soil itself, run away or bite you. Pretty predictable natural behavior for the dog.

Why is it so different for us.?
You guys disagree with this principle? Because that's point I'm talking about.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Thats really all westbank needed . Shoulda had a checkpoint on the bridge . Build a wall make kelowna pay for it .
Strong and free
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Zoso wrote:Thats really all westbank needed . Shoulda had a checkpoint on the bridge . Build a wall make kelowna pay for it .

If your joke didn't actually represent what people actually thought....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Zoso wrote:Thats really all westbank needed . Shoulda had a checkpoint on the bridge . Build a wall make kelowna pay for it .

make the westside great again [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Leifer wrote:Take off the "kid gloves"

- *Force* the junkies into rehab and then have them work off the costs associated with their rehabilitation.
- Give the junkies three tries at rehab....third fail wins you a bullet to the back of the head.

Yeah my taxes will have to go up to pay for it all....but these little lost sheep aren't going to sort themselves out now are they?

I have issues with the bullet part - but I fully support keeping them locked up and working to support themselves.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I am also in favour of work camps . We need it . Hell even if it was just to learn some skills . I know I could have used it
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:I am also in favour of work camps . We need it . Hell even if it was just to learn some skills . I know I could have used it

give them a choice, clean up your act , join the military serve your country get your life back on track or rot in jail , your choice, call it what you want cowboy up , man up grow up
i am talking about the dead beat criminal junkies here, not those with mental health issues
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Leifer wrote:Take off the "kid gloves"

works for me :up:

Return to “Central Okanagan”