Duke and Duchess Robbery

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Duke and Duchess Robbery

Post by the truth »

LTD wrote:ya it is people with jobs and no drug problems don't throw rocks through store windows crack heads do tho

correct :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
RustyCrayon
Board Meister

Post by RustyCrayon »

What is with all of the local businesses and their garbage video cameras? There are some very good quality cameras on the market these days. The price difference is minimal. Why bother even having a system that has such poor image quality?

Also, the person is wearing a bike helmet, not a motorcycle helmet.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Just saying. I thought this thread was about prince William of England. Or European whatever.

Save the sensationalism for your submission to the national enquireer

I care about whomever you're taking about, couldn't give a rat's *bleep* about your take on it.

And as I typed that, I realized I came down hard on someone that's used to the "board"

Apologies... unless you're a regular board member, then my post stand
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Triple 6 wrote:
the truth wrote:imo just junkies stealing to sell these items for more drugs , that's what happens when we are soft on crime, and junkies
this kind of crime will happen more often imo

It's not just "junkies" (as you so eloquently call them) that steal, Rob, B & E etc....

i did say imo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Have to agree...........these are two women...........or should I say a couple of younger dead end Kelowna "skanks". They are trying very hard to cover themselves up from being identified as female. Men (boys) would just wear a base ball cap and sunglasses with a hoodie pulled up...........wait a second, half the young males in Kelowna dress like that always!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

lesliepaul wrote:Have to agree...........these are two women...........or should I say a couple of younger dead end Kelowna "skanks". They are trying very hard to cover themselves up from being identified as female. Men (boys) would just wear a base ball cap and sunglasses with a hoodie pulled up...........wait a second, half the young males in Kelowna dress like that always!

good one but true , :laugh: :laugh:
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Time to get the roll shutters just like what Tai Fusion has done at Westbank. Andres has that too now...you have to these days

5 o clock and shutter the place down.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Symbonite wrote:Time to get the roll shutters just like what Tai Fusion has done at Westbank. Andres has that too now...you have to these days

5 o clock and shutter the place down.

just like east la
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

so yeah about this

James Nelson and his spouse Cassie Bonthoux were arrested in connection with the investigation, but there has not been a decision whether charges are warranted. They’re not in custody but have a court date scheduled for December.

They own a street/urban clothing store on Pandosy Street in Kelowna called Duke and Duchess Apparel. The store was raided on August 10. It was shut down after the raid but has since reopened. Police also raided their home in the Black Mountain area. The City of Kelowna posted a ‘do not occupy or enter’ poster on the door of the home because it had been used as a controlled substance operation.

Police say the pair were allegedly using the dark-web — a layer of the internet where criminals have been known to sell their wares.
“The drugs were then trafficked utilizing the dark-web throughout Canada, the United States, Europe and Australia,” Corporal Jesse O’Donaghey said.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

voice of reason wrote:so yeah about this

James Nelson and his spouse Cassie Bonthoux were arrested in connection with the investigation, but there has not been a decision whether charges are warranted. They’re not in custody but have a court date scheduled for December.

They own a street/urban clothing store on Pandosy Street in Kelowna called Duke and Duchess Apparel. The store was raided on August 10. It was shut down after the raid but has since reopened. Police also raided their home in the Black Mountain area. The City of Kelowna posted a ‘do not occupy or enter’ poster on the door of the home because it had been used as a controlled substance operation.

Police say the pair were allegedly using the dark-web — a layer of the internet where criminals have been known to sell their wares.
“The drugs were then trafficked utilizing the dark-web throughout Canada, the United States, Europe and Australia,” Corporal Jesse O’Donaghey said.

I always thought that was a trashy, skanky store.

Hmm....2+2=[???]

And why didn't Castanet name them?
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

RustyCrayon wrote:What is with all of the local businesses and their garbage video cameras? There are some very good quality cameras on the market these days. The price difference is minimal. Why bother even having a system that has such poor image quality?

Also, the person is wearing a bike helmet, not a motorcycle helmet.

When the price of 2 or 3 pairs of the denim cost more then the cameras, there a problem. Most people don’t seem to understand the importance of high quality not Costco security cameras. I hope she is insured though. Anybody know?
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
erazmus

Post by erazmus »

[potentially libelous.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 6th, 2017, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: potentially libelous.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

What a pair of low life's. We can only hope that this so called useless justice system can actually convict and incarcerate asap, much like all of the drug related cases still on the books. Can we give the police baseball bats to clear the scum that pervade on the meek, they know who they are start to stand up and look after the innocent.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

lightspeed wrote:
voice of reason wrote:so yeah about this

I always thought that was a trashy, skanky store.

Hmm....2+2=[???]

And why didn't Castanet name them?

because we can not give negative business reviews even if its a fact, but people can give good business reviews even if its a lie

interesting :135:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

update , but but they are really nice people they really are :200: https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#233112 walking free in kelowna, these are the faces of death people they kill your kids. mom's and dad's
how much little time will these dealers of death get

Return to “Central Okanagan”