Kelowna IKEA

stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Kelowna IKEA

Post by stuphoto »

Dizzy1 wrote:No IKEA restaurant? No meatballs or hotdogs? Pffft! What a joke! :biggrin:

some assembly required
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.food.com/ ... lls-294387
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Not interested in any of Ikea furniture or beds, few things they carry that I maybe would purchase. I'm not about to order online, when & if I drive to Vancouver and I have the time. I will just stop in at the Coquitlam store.
I'm not a shopaholic
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

That's awesome. You can order all of your kitchen cabinets and have them shipped here for $80!
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

We're planning a bathroom renovation, and the prices for the products are WAY better than reno stores. I don't mind paying the $80 for that - and if friends want to tag on to our order? Sweet!
I haven't failed until I quit.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

techrtr wrote:That's awesome. You can order all of your kitchen cabinets and have them shipped here for $80!

That could be a lot of weight for just $80, wonder if Ikea has any fine print on that. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Kelownah
Fledgling

Post by Kelownah »

I can drive to Ikea for $80 in fuel and make a fun day out of it!
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Always Sunny »

I played around on Ikea and put together a basic order for 4 pieces I own (shoe cabinet, desk, tv stand, and vanity).

For a $623 order they want $169.99 to ship to my postal code.

I wonder how Dash of Modern will handle this. They do weekly runs to to coast for a fee ($20 minimum shipping fee and it seems to max at $400). Interestingly my order came to exactly $79 shipping in their calculator (edit: actually this is a promo for $79 shipping on orders up to $1000). But I played with larger purchases and it does so up so it doesn't seem like they're price matching at this point,compared to prices I've seen there before.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Bnoel wrote:^^^and cheap
Sure do love Rutland!!

Return to “Central Okanagan”