Trudeau coming to Kelowna

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trudeau coming to Kelowna

Post by Queen K »

:up: Yup.

Note to self, cross Ken7 off the list.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

voice of reason wrote:how about stay in ottawa and get some actual work done.it must be nice to have a do nothing job and be on permanent vacation on the taxpayers dime.why does the caucus have to come to kelowna right now? there is zero reason to be here other than they think they are coming for some okanagan sunshine. enjoy the smoke you rich liberal cucks

While I don't necessarily disagree with your overall message, the last work in your paragraph undoes everything else. How does one use that word un-ironically?
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

it is a free country .you can disagree with whatever you want
Raven1
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Raven1 »

JLives wrote:I get disagreeing with his policies or not liking what he's done or hasn't done. It's the anger and vitriol that I don't understand. He hasn't done anything, as far as I have seen, to justify that behaviour.

That's exactly the point....HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING valuable for CANADIANS.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Queen K wrote::up: Yup.

I'm sure you can get a selfie if you see him...kick him in the shin for me and tell him to wake TFU!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Hip... hip hooray another politician coming to Kelowna, I'd rather go listen to remaining members of Monkees play at Prospera.... or any country music group.

Added later: sorry no offense to C&W fans or fans of Monkees
Last edited by GordonH on Aug 10th, 2017, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

Raven1 wrote:That's exactly the point....HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING valuable for CANADIANS.

He actually has. Excellent PM and I hope i get to see him. I'm shocked that people are saying they want to physically abuse him by kicking him in the shins.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Ken7 wrote:

I'm sure you can get a selfie if you see him...kick him in the shin for me and tell him to wake TFU!

I would never, just say that there are a whole bunch of internet tough guys who won't come out to see if they can have their say face to face.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Ken7 wrote:

Queen K wrote:I'm sure you can get a selfie if you see him...kick him in the shin for me and tell him to wake TFU!

I would never, just say that there are a whole bunch of internet tough guys who won't come out to see if they can have their say face to face.

Again, it's totally normal - that's one of the main reasons forums such as this exist. People saying what they really think from the safety of being personally scrutinized. Ironically, it's believed to also have been one of the main driving forces that propelled Trump into office. It was mentioned numerous times that his popularity was largely in part to his simply saying what so many average Americans were thinking but afraid to say without being heavily criticized or worse, being jabbed racist, Islamophobic etc. One shouldn't have to feel required to speak to someone face to face to level criticism.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

WalterWhite wrote:Again, it's totally normal - that's one of the main reasons forums such as this exist. People saying what they really think from the safety of being personally scrutinized. Ironically, it's believed to also have been one of the main driving forces that propelled Trump into office. It was mentioned numerous times that his popularity was largely in part to his simply saying what so many average Americans were thinking but afraid to say without being heavily criticized or worse, being jabbed racist, Islamophobic etc. One shouldn't have to feel required to speak to someone face to face to level criticism.

Yeah, especially baseless partisan criticism! It's so much easier to be part of the mob when no one can see your face, that's why the KKK wear those special hats.

Return to “Central Okanagan”