Wanted in hit and run....

dle
Lord of the Board

Wanted in hit and run....

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#206574

I must need new glasses because I could swear this news article says this guy had 25 previous convictions at the time he was convicted of slamming into a motorcyle in Kelowna 4 years ago, killing one man, and seriously injuring the man's wife, and only got 3 months in jail, and that his license had been suspended on 4 previous occasions. How, in the name of all that is sane, is this guy not behind bars after this many convictions????

I HOPE there is more to the story that has been inadvertently left out - such as, that this SOB's license was suspended, FOR LIFE, after he hit the motorcycle. I hope another missing part to the story is that while committing yet another serious driving offence, hit and run, he was doing so while under a lifetime driving suspension.

I say this because when they catch this moron this time, the Judge better grow a pair and lock that guy up - for a much, much longer period than 3 months.

He obviously has ZERO respect for any laws and is a monstrous danger to us all.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Wanted in hit and run....

Post by GordonH »

Another one of those soft on crime and punishment, this country is very well at doing.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup, welcome to soft on crime kelowna ,and thats the truth
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

You get a longer jail sentence for killing a moose out of season than you do for what this IDIOT did. Such a shame that our justice system seems to have its priorities in the wrong place. As the first poster said, this guy needs to be locked up for a long, LONG time. Too many people have suffered because of him and his actions.
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
BigBearBruno
Fledgling

Post by BigBearBruno »

Too many bleeding hearts, including many on this forum, who think hugs and kisses and the "one more chance" approach is the way to go for criminals. Let's not get started on when the criminal claims mental issues. Then it's free sailing from there.
Just called me Triple B.
Bigger, Badder, Better than you!

Return to “Central Okanagan”