Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Rutland Transit Exchange

Post by voice of reason »

what a friggen waste of money
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

Catri wrote:I sincerely hope that moving forward with phase 2 isn't throwing good money after bad. I can't help thinking that if this had been built anywhere within 1000m of the lake there would have been some remedial action before 4 years had passed, but Rutland, well, it's outside the lakeside zone of civic importance, isn't it?

Perhaps when the whole project is completed it will become apparent the brilliance of the design. It just seems silly to spend a bunch of money on a project that sits and does nothing other than "looks" like it is working. Isn't there other places to spend money on something that can be used and appreciated? I can sure think of a few immediate needs if anyone wants to know.
Toss them a bone once and a while is how I read it. I'm with you Rutland, I was in West Kelowna today and it is a mess.
Rutland has a much better sense of order.
Waste not
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Catri wrote:I sincerely hope that moving forward with phase 2 isn't throwing good money after bad. I can't help thinking that if this had been built anywhere within 1000m of the lake there would have been some remedial action before 4 years had passed, but Rutland, well, it's outside the lakeside zone of civic importance, isn't it?

We have a BINGO!
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

Ditto
Waste not

Return to “Central Okanagan”