Hells Angels "Brand used for crime"

weedlover

Hells Angels "Brand used for crime"

Post by weedlover »

Hit these lowlifes where it hurts. They are ALL gangsters! Every single one of them. They should go after their personal property too. So they do a ride once a year and donate a bunch of stuffed toys. So what. They are also rapists and drug dealers

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... -for-crime
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Hells Angels "Brand used for crime"

Post by the truth »

agree 100% and the people that support them are no better
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Anyone who thinks or believes members of this group are not connected to organized crime, are imo pretty damn naive (being kind).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Some of these low lifes. Treat me way better than my own dad ever did .. i think different chspters have varrying levels of members. Each member is an individual who needs to earn a living . Some allegedly break the law . Id rather deal with bikers than realtors
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jflem1983 wrote:Some of these low lifes. Treat me way better than my own dad ever did .. i think different chspters have varrying levels of members. Each member is an individual who needs to earn a living . Some allegedly break the law . Id rather deal with bikers than realtors
come on buddy you say some of them allegedly break the law ? i know you are smarter than that
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
weedlover

Post by weedlover »

Jflem1983 wrote:Some of these low lifes. Treat me way better than my own dad ever did .. i think different chspters have varrying levels of members. Each member is an individual who needs to earn a living . Some allegedly break the law . Id rather deal with bikers than realtors

So you would rather deal with a lowlife criminal that would sell you cocaine laced with fentanyl or rape you sister than deal with a realtor. Really? You have problems pal.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

I don't doubt that HA members are capable of being kind and loving to those they care about. And I'm sure they're not all equal in the criminal acts they have taken part in. But they all benefit from the violence. And to those with no personal connections to them, the fact that they are nice guys means two things: Jack and squat.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

Allegedly? No, many actually break the law and any who don't are complicit in that they benefit by being part of the same criminal organization as those that do. It's naive to believe that any HA members are "innocent". They're not. They know what the 1%ers stand for when they sign on. I don't disbelieve that you've been close to bikers who've treated you well, I've known some too. They are human beings, working men with families, capable of love and compassion, but they're also criminals. It's tough to reconcile when you know and care about someone, but that naive goodwill is also what enables these types of criminal organizations to continue to exist.
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

Catri wrote:Allegedly? No, many actually break the law and any who don't are complicit in that they benefit by being part of the same criminal organization as those that do. It's naive to believe that any HA members are "innocent". They're not. They know what the 1%ers stand for when they sign on. I don't disbelieve that you've been close to bikers who've treated you well, I've known some too. They are human beings, working men with families, capable of love and compassion, but they're also criminals. It's tough to reconcile when you know and care about someone, but that naive goodwill is also what enables these types of criminal organizations to continue to exist.

and realtors "allegedly" didnt break the rules and roll commissions - or play clients against each other - causing conflict of interest and rule changes from investigations. or causing the market chaos there is at the moment. should those realtors paint the whole industry as a whole?
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Catri wrote:Allegedly? No, many actually break the law and any who don't are complicit in that they benefit by being part of the same criminal organization as those that do. It's naive to believe that any HA members are "innocent". They're not. They know what the 1%ers stand for when they sign on. I don't disbelieve that you've been close to bikers who've treated you well, I've known some too. They are human beings, working men with families, capable of love and compassion, but they're also criminals. It's tough to reconcile when you know and care about someone, but that naive goodwill is also what enables these types of criminal organizations to continue to exist.

burnedatstake wrote:and realtors "allegedly" didnt break the rules and roll commissions - or play clients against each other - causing conflict of interest and rule changes from investigations. or causing the market chaos there is at the moment. should those realtors paint the whole industry as a whole?

Do realtors often kill their competitors? *bleep*, what a ridiculous comparison tangent to be going off on. HA are criminals, or are complicit in their member’s illegal activities - period. Anyone saying anything to the contrary knows nothing about the hierarchy and structure of the organization and seriously needs their head examined.
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

For those who think that this trial is really going to be different from other high profile cases & actually do something are in for another huge letdown ?

Isn't it a bit strange that this HA trial, years in the making just suddenly gets started ?

Is this because the Kelowna "Bacon" trial & many others have gone sideways & people are unhappy with our Legal System ?

It certainly keeps MSM busy shoveling out the BS though.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

They have lots of underlings to do the dirty work for them. Heck how many businesses do they own here in K Town or have shares in?
Soon the will have their annual meeting. I've noticed they are mostly the older guys who attend. " United by their love of motorcycles" Ha
But this is the truth loved SOA
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Yea, just a gentleman's motorcycle aficionado club. smh

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#224535

Provincial police say they've dismantled three narcotics sales networks from the leadership right down to the distributors.

They estimate the networks had made $10 million over eight months trafficking cocaine and synthetic drugs.

Some of the accused are also charged with fentanyl and cannabis trafficking.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Last edited by the truth on Apr 24th, 2018, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve mc
Fledgling

Post by steve mc »

lock them and their support up and bring back the chain gangs

Return to “Central Okanagan”