Page 2 of 3

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 4:53 pm
by Fancy
That's really brutal for your wife to witness that accident happening. Those are memories no one wants to remember but at least the occupants survived.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 5:11 pm
by LTD
jasond_71 wrote:Sorry forgot to mention my wife was a witness. She's the one who called 911.
Yes she was speeding, not arguing that but the other guy passed her like she was standing still. She witnessed no deer. Told the 911 operator the entire story.
I'm sure the guy said deer because he is an idiot who was excessive speeding and got in an accident and didn't want his insurance voided. I have driven that road a million time and have never seen a deer. It is a rare occurrence.

friend of mine smoked a deer just before that spot about 3 weeks ago 9k damage to his truck, I see deer there from time to time lots by predator turn off. I'm guessing youre calling the guy in the welding truck a liar to since he would have been the most reliable witness I'm gonna say your wife didn't see anything and drove up after the fact

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 5:15 pm
by MAPearce
Gixxer wrote:Why was your wife speeding???


EVERYONE does... Some a little , some a lot . Most , a LOT more ...

The wife does just enough " more" to avoid getting into a fist fight with the Phuqtard behind her that seemingly needs to display his , ehem , " virility" ...

Good enough for ya ?

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 5:40 pm
by dodgerdodge
MAPearce wrote:
EVERYONE does... Some a little , some a lot . Most , a LOT more ...

The wife does just enough " more" to avoid getting into a fist fight with the Phuqtard behind her that seemingly needs to display his , ehem , " virility" ...

Good enough for ya ?


Why would she get in a fist fight? Illogical to say the least. She was speeding, he was speeding, both were breaking the law and on that stretch where people pull out there have been many accidents so 30k over the limit is already too fast at that point and more than that is complete stupidity. Anyway seems he got his comeuppance

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 7:39 pm
by Fancy
I've seen deer and moose on that highway (more towards Vernon) - just FYI

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 8:14 pm
by Bpeep
Lol @ Phuqtard.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 8:50 pm
by Triple 6
jasond_71 wrote:I'm sure the guy said deer because he is an idiot who was excessive speeding and got in an accident and didn't want his insurance voided. I have driven that road a million time and have never seen a deer. It is a rare occurrence.


If he didn't hit the deer and swerved to miss said deer his claim is classified as a collision @ fault. If he hit "the deer" it's collison, no fault. wouldn't impact his rates. They don't void ones insurance because people "think" he's speeding. I'm not implying he wasn't, but your wife was also speeding so....

There are a lot of deer in that area.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 9:21 pm
by Poindexter
Fancy wrote:I've seen deer and moose on that highway (more towards Vernon) - just FYI


... and technically he wouldn't be lying even if he was referring to the deer on deer crossing sign. :135:

But seriously, the guy was passing a truck at high speed and lost control. He's a liar and will hopefully receive a suspension to go along with his hefty repair bill. Can't imagine his neck is feeling too great right about now either. Have to hope he learned his lesson for his sake as well as ours.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 15th, 2018, 10:04 pm
by Jlabute
As for the deer, what are we teaching them? You just can’t miss a deer then roll off the road, they’ll think it’s a game.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 16th, 2018, 8:53 am
by Urban Cowboy
So we have a person whose wife admits to doing 30kph over the speed limit, complaining about another person going even faster, and claiming there was/are no deer in a location that even has a deer crossing sign. [icon_lol2.gif]

Dude you weren't even there, so by what stretch of the imagination can you make a claim such as that in the title?

You can't make this stuff up.

Just an FYI there are deer in that area, I've certainly seen them, or the blood stains left by a semi nailing one, and the second clue should be the deer crossing sign.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 16th, 2018, 10:00 am
by dle
dodgerdodge wrote:
MAPearce wrote:
EVERYONE does... Some a little , some a lot . Most , a LOT more ...

The wife does just enough " more" to avoid getting into a fist fight with the Phuqtard behind her that seemingly needs to display his , ehem , " virility" ...

Good enough for ya ?


Why would she get in a fist fight? Illogical to say the least. She was speeding, he was speeding, both were breaking the law and on that stretch where people pull out there have been many accidents so 30k over the limit is already too fast at that point and more than that is complete stupidity. Anyway seems he got his comeuppance


Yeah, I'm just glad everyone is okay - and that more than the ones involved learned a lesson from what could have been a disaster. Some people seem to think that road is the Indy 500 track - in summer and winter - then try to justify their Indy speeding on it with extraordinary circumstances when something goes awry - guess we all just need to slow the hell down! :1422:

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 16th, 2018, 11:27 am
by rookie314
Queen K wrote:I also have traveled that bit of road and have never seen a deer.

But passing someone doing 120 already? Seen that plenty.


I traveled that road daily for twelve years and saw lots of deer, dead and alive. I also know that if you're not doing 120 by then someone will run your as_ over.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 16th, 2018, 8:24 pm
by emc group
I drive that road every day. No excuse to speed at all. Stay in your lane, 92 kpm, on cruise, no one bowls you over. They may pass, but I never figured out how if someone else is speeding how that makes me speed. Ride your own ride.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 16th, 2018, 8:51 pm
by Hassel99
jasond_71 wrote:Sorry forgot to mention my wife was a witness. She's the one who called 911.
Yes she was speeding, not arguing that but the other guy passed her like she was standing still. She witnessed no deer. Told the 911 operator the entire story.
I'm sure the guy said deer because he is an idiot who was excessive speeding and got in an accident and didn't want his insurance voided. I have driven that road a million time and have never seen a deer. It is a rare occurrence.



None of the things you are suggesting would void his insurance.

Re: Zero chance he was avoiding a deer

PostPosted: May 16th, 2018, 9:52 pm
by GordonH
Hopefully ICBC has a fraud department, with a actually backbone.