Heard 'loud explosion'

LTD
Lord of the Board

Re: Heard 'loud explosion'

Post by LTD »

alanjh595 wrote:I have just run both of the victims names through a criminal and driving record check. Both of them have nothing, not even a traffic ticket.
According to the landlord (from an earlier news report), they paid their rent and were not a problem for the last 3 years of living there.

I was unaware that you were in the cia
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

dogspoiler wrote:I wonder if shutting up and waiting for the results would be an appropriate course of action ?

Far better than making assumptions and posting negative opinions without any evidence to support those opinions.

What is to be gained by destroying people's names, and their families' memories.....just to accuse them of unproven opinions by someone that has had no prior knowledge or factual information about these people?
Bring back the LIKE button.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

LTD wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:I have just run both of the victims names through a criminal and driving record check. Both of them have nothing, not even a traffic ticket.
According to the landlord (from an earlier news report), they paid their rent and were not a problem for the last 3 years of living there.

I was unaware that you were in the cia

The cia is a USA force. CSIS is in Canada. Neither of which would be interested in this case.

There are other sources available via the internet that anyone can obtain records from. I can even see if you have been divorced, not paid your child support, sued or been sued as a company or as an individual.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

and yet you cant seem to locate the news articles where the police are certain the house exploded as a result of drug production quite the sleuth you are
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I can even see if you have been divorced, not paid your child support, sued or been sued as a company or as an individual.

I paid my income tax debt ...... finally....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

LTD wrote:and yet you cant seem to locate the news articles where the police are certain the house exploded as a result of drug production quite the sleuth you are

Can you?
tpa

Post by tpa »

would oxy acetylene or nitrous oxide cannisters cause an explosion like this?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

[quote="alanjh595"][quote="dogspoiler"]I wonder if shutting up and waiting for the results would be an appropriate course of action ?[/quote]

Far better than making assumptions and posting negative opinions without any evidence to support those opinions.

What is to be gained by destroying people's names, and their families' memories.....just to accuse them of unproven opinions by someone that has had no prior knowledge or factual information about these people?[/quote]

You are ignorant on this particular case.
The evidence,knowledge and factual information is all available, especially for those who put up with this crap on a daily basis.
This is MY neighbourhood and we’ve been dealing with that particular house and others in the area for years.
And if you take anything that slumlord says as the gospel then you’re a fool.
We’ve always said (as neighbourhood) that it will take a death to get the city/RCMP to clean this area up.
Again, get your head out of the sand man.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

tpa wrote:would oxy acetylene or nitrous oxide cannisters cause an explosion like this?

Not unless their contents were mixed with Oxygen and a source of ignition. Both require to be mixed with a catalyst. That is why welding torches have both Oxygen and Acetylene tanks together. They are regulated and mixed together proportionately and then an ignition is introduced.
tpa

Post by tpa »

Oh okay I don't know about these things.. just watched one of the castanet videos and it looks like there was an explosion just outside the door so was wondering what exploded there
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

alanjh595 wrote:
tpa wrote:would oxy acetylene or nitrous oxide cannisters cause an explosion like this?

Not unless their contents were mixed with Oxygen and a source of ignition. Both require to be mixed with a catalyst. That is why welding torches have both Oxygen and Acetylene tanks together. They are regulated and mixed together proportionately and then an ignition is introduced.

my god you really dont have a clue quit commenting stuff you know nothing about
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

alanjh595 wrote:
LTD wrote:and yet you cant seem to locate the news articles where the police are certain the house exploded as a result of drug production quite the sleuth you are

Can you?

yes its not hard
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

tpa wrote:Oh okay I don't know about these things.. just watched one of the castanet videos and it looks like it did start on the outside of the house just outside the door

Fair enough. That would lead credence to a propane explosion.

A propane leak to outside air plus exposure to an ignition = flame. Flame + a leaking propane tank = intensive flame and heat.

Expose a leaking propane tank to intense heat = rapid expansion of the tank's contents and increases the pressure = an accelerated discharge of the gas, + unlimited supply of Oxygen = BOOM.

This reaction can take less that a few seconds and a 20lb, propane tank has enough boom to flatten a house.

An average nine-kilogram tank for a home barbecue can generate the same explosive force as 100 kilograms of TNT
https://www.google.ca/search?source=hp& ... yYHrnUr-QA
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

alanjh595 wrote:

Can you?

LTD wrote:yes its not hard

Then provide it.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

googles your friend I aint your secretary maybe look up acetylene while your at it lol

Return to “Central Okanagan”