Scandal at Scandia

1indexer

Re: Scandal at Scandia

Post by 1indexer »

How sad that this incident occurred ... but great that a light has been shone on the importance of customer service and lack thereof not only at Scandia but at other businesses. Scandia, own it and do the right thing by your customers: apologize and provide customer service and sensitivity training for all staff and management.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Gotta love when the entitled victim gives their side of the story. Then the publice outrage mob mentality bashes the local busines without knowing the full story
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

If the business feels strongly that they were in the right, then why are they too embarrassed to release the video?
Bring back the LIKE button.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I actually can't remember the last time I went to scandia (tells me it's been very long time).
Only thing I use their when I did go was the batting cage.

Triple 6 wrote:three sides to every story. his, hers and the truth.

I have to agree with Triple 6 here.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

alanjh595 wrote:If the business feels strongly that they were in the right, then why are they too embarrassed to release the video?

I'm sure it didn't go down the way the parent is saying. Like I said. three sides my friend.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

That is true, Trip. I personally would like to observe the video to see what it looks like from a non-involved point of view.
I haven't failed until I quit.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Oh....I agree. But before facebook twitter, and other opinion forums destroy that business, wouldn't it be better to release the video to show the other side?
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Edit: Removed myself. Potentially slanderous and off topic.
Last edited by Poindexter on Jul 18th, 2018, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

alanjh595 wrote:Oh....I agree. But before facebook twitter, and other opinion forums destroy that business, wouldn't it be better to release the video to show the other side?

I went and read some of the comments. Take em' with a grain of salt. Sadly people jump on a bandwagon. Those with intelligence would not post such crap.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
momma2a.sage

Post by momma2a.sage »

Triple 6 wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:Oh....I agree. But before facebook twitter, and other opinion forums destroy that business, wouldn't it be better to release the video to show the other side?

I went and read some of the comments. Take em' with a grain of salt. Sadly people jump on a bandwagon. Those with intelligence would not post such crap.

"those with intelligence"...? So you are implying that people who have had experiences with the business, such as myself, do not have intelligence to speak on behalf of the situation?

The fact that people are jumping to conclusions is one thing, but speaking for myself, there is no bandwagon for which I have jumped on. I have lived experience from working there. The story may have been blown out of proportion in some form, and I totally agree with those that say that the video should be posted before there are explicit comments regarding the authenticity of the story. I only speak from what I know and from what I have witnessed... this is why I can state that I have such strong belief that the manager in question did have some major role in what took place.
RVThereYet
Übergod

Post by RVThereYet »

Triple 6 wrote:

totally agree! They're- all just knee-jerk type reactions, online outrage in today's SJW world ... most people press "post" without even thinking at all, its sad really ... but hey, I got to run, I heard someone killed a mouse in one of those old inhumane mousetraps, time to "lynch" them on line, create Facebook page and a go-fund-me for the mouse family. (sarcasm off)
Last edited by RVThereYet on Jul 18th, 2018, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
cv23
Guru

Post by cv23 »

Release the video and blur the face to protect identities. Or is the video more damning than they want to admit?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

cv23 wrote:

Release the video and blur the face to protect identities. Or is the video more damning than they want to admit?

That is what it looks like, anyways. That is my question also.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

momma2a.sage wrote:
"those with intelligence"...? So you are implying that people who have had experiences with the business, such as myself, do not have intelligence to speak on behalf of the situation?

yes that is what I'm implying. sheesh. Of course not. Those with intelligence don't go on social media sites and go off on something that they know very little about. Dropping "F" bombs, insulting everyone that works there, wishing ill will. I could go on. Surely you get my point.

I'm confused how you assumed I was talking about you. :admin:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I got your point. :138: It was easy for me to understand. AND I agree with you.

Return to “Central Okanagan”