Construction site thief

mattinkelowna
Fledgling

Construction site thief

Post by mattinkelowna »

Several construction sites have been been broken into lately. Most recent one is on Richter / Glenwood.
Attachments
received_272258243379233.jpeg
Last edited by mattinkelowna on Aug 17th, 2018, 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Construction site thieve

Post by voice of reason »

i hope he gets caught in the act and rodney kinged by some construction workers
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Re: Construction site thief

Post by WalterWhite »

Nothing lower than scum that steals a working man’s tools of his trade. I agree - a little construction worker justice if caught red-handed. He’s gonna need that hard hat...
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

WalterWhite wrote:Nothing lower than scum that steals a working man’s tools of his trade. I agree - a little construction worker justice if caught red-handed. He’s gonna need that hard hat...

As an auxiliary receptacle for his Colostomy bag.
Bring back the LIKE button.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

Not saying where but a site near us has been hit twice. The poor workers are now well behind on this job. Rsoles need to be put into the next concrete pour...
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

mattinkelowna wrote:Several construction sites have been been broken into lately. Most recent one is on Richter / Glenwood.

K dumb question here.....if they know who it is, if they know the car and the plate # they can further identify him, if he was caught stealing the goods, I'm guessing whoever caught him was alone at the time and unable to call 911 and "detain" him until five-oh arrived (and you never know if the *bleep* is packing a gun). If there had been more workers around at the time I'm sure he'd be in the metal motel by now, or the hospital. Why haven't the cops arrested him? Is he a "homeless" person (you know "of no fixed address") hiding in the shadows? I'd say nice wheels for a homeless person if he is - must be a lucrative gig. If he has an address he's going to show up there at some point so .... :chicken:
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

dle wrote:
mattinkelowna wrote:Several construction sites have been been broken into lately. Most recent one is on Richter / Glenwood.

(and you never know if the *bleep* is packing a gun).

Yes he is packing a gun a NAIL GUN that he stole if you find him I will supply the cross....
mattinkelowna
Fledgling

Post by mattinkelowna »

dle wrote:
K dumb question here.....if they know who it is, if they know the car and the plate # they can further identify him, if he was caught stealing the goods, I'm guessing whoever caught him was alone at the time and unable to call 911 and "detain" him until five-oh arrived (and you never know if the *bleep* is packing a gun). If there had been more workers around at the time I'm sure he'd be in the metal motel by now, or the hospital. Why haven't the cops arrested him? Is he a "homeless" person (you know "of no fixed address") hiding in the shadows? I'd say nice wheels for a homeless person if he is - must be a lucrative gig. If he has an address he's going to show up there at some point so .... :chicken:

The site has been shut down by fortis BC because the roof is too close to the power lines. I think there might have not been any worker there for a while.

As for the circumstances surrounding the theft, I don't have any details. Just saw the sign on the fence when walking by.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 30th, 2018, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 30th, 2018, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pieinthei »

agreed

Return to “Central Okanagan”