Homeless house strikes fear

Re: Homeless house strikes fear

Postby normaM » Jan 21st, 2019, 3:54 pm

Wait til they try and deal with the Dealers hanging around by providing free drugs and liquor. ( sorta joking) Except for private homes Condos, Apts, Townhomes all seem to have bylaws - no smoking within the building, etc.

If someone dies in a wet facility from drug abuse does the facility get charged with anything?
Button button.. where are those cheap buttons?

the truth likes this post.
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6508 posts

Postby Fancy » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:01 pm

Hasn't happened yet as far as i know.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7755 posts

Postby WalterWhite » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:05 pm

normaM wrote:Wait til they try and deal with the Dealers hanging around by providing free drugs and liquor. ( sorta joking) Except for private homes Condos, Apts, Townhomes all seem to have bylaws - no smoking within the building, etc.

If someone dies in a wet facility from drug abuse does the facility get charged with anything?

Like flies to honey - I’m sure there’s already someone that’s taken the place of this upstanding low-life:

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... adly-drugs

It’s ok though, he’s answering to a “higher power” now:
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ler-jailed
WalterWhite

Liked in: 5564 posts

Postby pieinthei » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:06 pm

normaM wrote:

I'm sure JHS has an out for that..

2 people like this post.
pieinthei
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 875 posts

Postby Fancy » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:10 pm

Lip service? Lets hear a success story after hearing he has helped others Or will he keep a low profile.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby Lore » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:11 pm

normaM wrote:Wait til they try and deal with the Dealers hanging around by providing free drugs and liquor. ( sorta joking) Except for private homes Condos, Apts, Townhomes all seem to have bylaws - no smoking within the building, etc.

Although it's not a wet facility, the place on Pandosy and Boyce has had 6 overdose deaths (may be even more now).
Doubt if there would be charges as they would just say hey we did not know what they were doing, they were in their room.

normaM likes this post.
Lore
Übergod

Liked in: 345 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:24 pm

Fancy wrote:Hasn't happened yet as far as i know.

it has at cornerstone and inn from the cold its news that will not make the news as per city hall and are mayor
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7860 posts

Postby Fancy » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:29 pm

the truth wrote: it has at cornerstone and inn from the cold its news that will not make the news as per city hall and are mayor

Oh i know people have died but i was referring to charges.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby WalterWhite » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:30 pm

Lore wrote:

Although it's not a wet facility, the place on Pandosy and Boyce has had 6 overdose deaths (may be even more now).
Doubt if there would be charges as they would just say hey we did not know what they were doing, they were in their room.

I don't understand how that could happen with such strict Code of Conduct controls in place...*sarcasm off

https://cmhakelowna.com/wp-content/uplo ... al_FRM.pdf

8. I will report to the staff any illegal activities I see in or around the building.
9. I will not bring illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia, alcohol/alcohol bottles or weapons into Willowbridge. If
I have used any substances, I will enter the building and go into my individual unit quickly and quietly. If
this is a relapse, I will respect myself enough to seek out assistance the next day to help in addressing
the matter.
10. I understand and accept the consequence of potential immediate eviction should I choose to bring
alcohol, weapons or drugs into the building.

3 people like this post.
WalterWhite

Postby the truth » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:32 pm

pieinthei wrote:
normaM wrote:

I'm sure JHS has an out for that..

they do are mayor and city of kelowna has there back, last thing they all want is bad news as in dead bodies in the news they are all in bed with each other---sick--
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby the truth » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:34 pm

[qote="WalterWhite"]
Lore wrote:

I don't understand how that could happen with such strict Code of Conduct controls in place...*sarcasm off

8. I will report to the staff any illegal activities I see in or around the building.
9. I will not bring illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia, alcohol/alcohol bottles or weapons into Willowbridge. If
I have used any substances, I will enter the building and go into my individual unit quickly and quietly. If
this is a relapse, I will respect myself enough to seek out assistance the next day to help in addressing
the matter.
10. I understand and accept the consequence of potential immediate eviction should I choose to bring
[/quote]

lol [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] if they enforced the rules they would have no one living there

Lore likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby Fancy » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:35 pm

So consensus is - no charges.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby the truth » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:39 pm

correct.............. :swear:
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby Lore » Jan 21st, 2019, 4:43 pm

WalterWhite wrote:

the matter.

Thanks, Willowbrook I always forget the name of that place.
This is funny. None of this is followed and they would never kick
anyone out of there.
Lore
Übergod

Liked in: 345 posts

Postby WalterWhite » Jan 21st, 2019, 5:36 pm

I will respect myself enough to seek out assistance the next day to help in addressing
the matter.

This is one of the parts that caught my attention. If it was that easy to rely on their self-motivation and willpower, they wouldn't be in that predicament in the first place.

pieinthei likes this post.
WalterWhite

PreviousNext

Return to Central Okanagan