Rape on UBCO Campus

KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Re: Rape on UBCO Campus

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

Most likely not rape, but drunk regret. Nothing funny about rape, but University kids are hilarious.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo every reported rape needs to be taken seriously, once the actual facts say otherwise only then should the proper authorities (RCMP in this case not the University) move on.

Both men & women who have been raped need to know that they are being heard, maybe then more will come forward and speak up.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Rape is a serious crime and accusation, I couldn't imagine being on either side myself. One would hope this isn't a person that perhaps is out for something that isn't deserved.
Sure do love Rutland!!
kelbear25
Fledgling

Post by kelbear25 »

Most likely not rape, but drunk regret. Nothing funny about rape, but University kids are hilarious.

If too drunk to give full consent, its rape. Not hilarious at all.
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:Most likely not rape, but drunk regret. Nothing funny about rape, but University kids are hilarious.

you most likely are not the professionals that should be determining if it was or was not. Castanet peanut gallery, remember. Opinions are like A :cuss: Holes, everyone's got one...
Last edited by Jmfva on Oct 9th, 2018, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Fancy wrote:
WheelWeaves wrote:.... I condemn you for your words that support rapists.
Who's supporting rapists? Didn't read anything like that here.

Calling the potential victims claims SWJ BS is definitely a very biased approach, favoring potential rapists. I think everyone should let the authorities do their job and stop pretending they are experts...

Return to “Central Okanagan”