Roberts: MP Stephen Fuhr is disgusting

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Roberts: MP Stephen Fuhr is disgusting

Postby burnedatstake » Dec 20th, 2018, 4:48 pm

Omnitheo wrote:"Clapping seals are a dime a dozen in politics. We need to replace Fuhr with someone who can think for themselves and do what's right for people here, not what's best for Trudeau and his global elite billionaire buds."

Absolutely, this is why people should vote NDP.

Or did you have a different party in mind with representatives willing to vote against party lines and do what’s best for the people rather than their wealthy buds?

now THAT was a great BURN. anyone call the fire department yet?
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Liked in: 448 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Feb 1st, 2019, 9:31 am

I don't think Fuhr got the memo from Justin.

Has anybody looked at how sharp-tongued and hostile he is on social media?

And God forbid anyone ask him a question, as he will just block and delete you from his page.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#248251

It seems that Fuhr will only deal with his Liberal cheerleaders. From what I've seen, he dismisses anyone not in his camp instantly and with hostility, contrary to what Hair and Socks is "promising" to the public.
#LetHerSpeak
Pete Podoski
Board Meister

Liked in: 1469 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Feb 1st, 2019, 3:24 pm

Pete Podoski wrote:I don't think Fuhr got the memo from Justin.

Has anybody looked at how sharp-tongued and hostile he is on social media?

And God forbid anyone ask him a question, as he will just block and delete you from his page.

It seems that Fuhr will only deal with his Liberal cheerleaders. From what I've seen, he dismisses anyone not in his camp instantly and with hostility, contrary to what Hair and Socks is "promising" to the public.

could be worse. like fuel the economy/budget narrative endlessly. and nijabs. and putin. then to top it all of media only gets 5 vetted questions.
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Postby Gone_Fishin » Feb 8th, 2019, 7:10 am

What's Fuhr going to do? Zip his lip and cower under Trudeau's hand as the SNC corruption scandal explodes in the PMO, or take an ethical stand against criminal influence peddling of any type, including within his own party? I know what I'd bet my money on, as the trained seals clap from the backbenches for Hair'n'Sox.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

3 people like this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4800 posts

Postby Blast » Feb 9th, 2019, 5:43 am

YES.
Blast

Liked in: 49 posts

Postby MAPearce » Feb 9th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote:What's Fuhr going to do? Zip his lip and cower under Trudeau's hand as the SNC corruption scandal explodes in the PMO, or take an ethical stand against criminal influence peddling of any type, including within his own party? I know what I'd bet my money on, as the trained seals clap from the backbenches for Hair'n'Sox.

And what's even sadder is that some of his "supporters" will find a way to call all who oppose this BULLLSHIT intolerant racists...

Canada is doomed .
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

3 people like this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4631 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Feb 9th, 2019, 10:05 pm

no one would have any reason to call another person a racist - if they were not acting like one. people need to put on their big boy pants and just own it. loud and proud - im a racist! instead they post memes on facebook about being a persecuted caucasian or some nonsense. i guess its easier to pull the reverse victim card.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Postby MAPearce » Feb 10th, 2019, 9:28 am

no one would have any reason to call another person a racist - if they were not acting like one.

Like when Turdo called that old woman "intolerant" when she asked " Where is the 196 MILLION Quebec payed for your illegal immigrants " ???

It was a simple question. " Where's the money" ?

What did she get ???
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

2 people like this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4631 posts

Postby Gone_Fishin » Feb 11th, 2019, 1:36 pm

Why isn't Fuhr speaking to his constituents about the SNC scandal? Why isn't he taking a leadership role and pledging to bring the truth to people who are rightly concerned that justice has been corrupted by the PM's office? How much more useless can this guy be?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 "A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left."
Get a high school drama teacher to run a country, and what do you get? High school drama.

Pete Podoski likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Postby burnedatstake » Feb 11th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Gone_Fishin wrote:Why isn't Fuhr speaking to his constituents about the SNC scandal? Why isn't he taking a leadership role and pledging to bring the truth to people who are rightly concerned that justice has been corrupted by the PM's office? How much more useless can this guy be?

because there are legal proceedings and he cant speak about it???? just stick with the other guys around town that wear your colors. im sure that they are exercising their vocal cords and tongues talking about nothing else ad nauseum.
burnedatstake
Übergod

Postby Pete Podoski » Feb 12th, 2019, 11:11 am

Gone_Fishin wrote:Why isn't Fuhr speaking to his constituents about the SNC scandal? Why isn't he taking a leadership role and pledging to bring the truth to people who are rightly concerned that justice has been corrupted by the PM's office? How much more useless can this guy be?

Fuhr could take a page from Jody Wilson-Raybould's book and do the honourable thing and resign from Trudeau's corruption-infested mess.

But that's not going to happen. What a bum.
#LetHerSpeak

Gone_Fishin likes this post.
Pete Podoski
Board Meister

Liked in: 1469 posts

Postby lesliepaul » Feb 12th, 2019, 12:19 pm

Pete Podoski wrote:

Fuhr could take a page from Jody Wilson-Raybould's book and do the honourable thing and resign from Trudeau's corruption-infested mess.

But that's not going to happen. What a bum.

………."honourable"……...not in "I'm a pilot(s)" vocabulary. He will NEVER do or say ANYTHING that could in any way, shape or form jeopardize a possible SIX FIGURE PENSION for life if he can win a second term of not representing his constituents...……...pathetic!

2 people like this post.
lesliepaul
Übergod

Liked in: 1134 posts

Postby burnedatstake » Feb 12th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Removed, there is a whole other thread for Raybould.
Last edited by TreeGuy on Feb 13th, 2019, 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
burnedatstake
Übergod

Postby Gone_Fishin » Feb 21st, 2019, 7:26 pm

There's Fuhr voting against allowing Jody Wilson-Raybould to speak about the SNC Lavalin scandal, and against sticking to his campaign promise of being open and accountable. Disgusting.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentari ... /42/1/992/

voice of reason likes this post.
Gone_Fishin
Lord of the Board

Postby voice of reason » Feb 21st, 2019, 9:02 pm

i would love to know if SNC lavalain got a sweet insider deal to build the william r bennett bridge with a 30 year maintenance contract. seems like they are plugged in with the government wherever they are
voice of reason
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 1028 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room