Stealing from kids

Re: Stealing from kids

Postby polelady » Dec 12th, 2020, 10:27 am

This scum bag... ran to hide in Alberta and now wants BAIL... like *bleep*,,,and we the tax payers are out 8 million dollars for no one being accountable for this idiot..
I suggest they leave him in Calgary Remand Centre ... and save us BC people some coin... until someone takes him out...lol

3 people like this post.
polelady
Fledgling

Liked in: 201 posts

Postby the truth » Dec 12th, 2020, 10:35 am

will he get bail, most likely :swear: :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 10767 posts

Postby one wheel » Dec 12th, 2020, 12:01 pm

Was today's Castanet News story & photo regarding bail for - Robert Riley Saunders - put there for no other reason than to annoy & rile up Kelowna area readers over this whole $8 million dollar taxpayer funded fisasco ?

This photo is totally insensitive to each of his victims to have to endure looking at this uncaring waste of skin & his smiling mug being shown out enjoying himself by the water ?

How about we don't hear or see anything about -Saunders- until the Courts actually do something ?

2 people like this post.
one wheel
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 1107 posts

Postby Bsuds » Dec 12th, 2020, 1:02 pm

one wheel wrote:How about we don't hear or see anything about -Saunders- until the Courts actually do something ?

They should keep him locked up until that happens too.

Would be nice if the Courts actually did something to this guy! Pond scum!
My Wife is blaming me for ruining her Birthday!
That's ridiculous, I didn't even know it was her Birthday!

3 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 17740 posts

Postby Odieo » Dec 12th, 2020, 4:21 pm

one wheel wrote:Was today's Castanet News story & photo regarding bail for - Robert Riley Saunders - put there for no other reason than to annoy & rile up Kelowna area readers over this whole $8 million dollar taxpayer funded fisasco ?

This photo is totally insensitive to each of his victims to have to endure looking at this uncaring waste of skin & his smiling mug being shown out enjoying himself by the water ?

How about we don't hear or see anything about -Saunders- until the Courts actually do something ?

Agreed-his smug smiling face raises my blood pressure every time I see it!! Truly a waste of skin!! Praying that he does not get bail and stays in custody where he should be!!

the truth likes this post.
Odieo

Liked in: 18 posts

Postby ochema62 » Dec 13th, 2020, 8:18 pm

This *bleep* needs to be prosecuted for theft and fraud. No one at the Ministry vetted this guys resume. References checked?? Like another that posted in the Letters section he's tired of seeing this goofs smiling face all the time on Castanet. I bet 5 years in jail will wipe the smile off his smug face. Unfortunately, he will get much less than that. Another failure of our alleged justice system.

ochema62

Liked in: 16 posts

Postby the truth » Dec 14th, 2020, 8:53 am

ochema62 wrote:This *bleep* needs to be prosecuted for theft and fraud. No one at the Ministry vetted this guys resume. References checked?? Like another that posted in the Letters section he's tired of seeing this goofs smiling face all the time on Castanet. I bet 5 years in jail will wipe the smile off his smug face. Unfortunately, he will get much less than that. Another failure of our alleged justice system.

pretty easy to see, the ministry just wanted this story to go away, some have said saunders is also indigenous himself ?

too ugly of news head line, indigenous ministry staff steals from indigenous kids .
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby Bsuds » Dec 14th, 2020, 9:25 am

the truth wrote:too ugly of news head line, indigenous ministry staff steals from indigenous kids .

They have been screwing each other forever so no surprise there.
My Wife is blaming me for ruining her Birthday!
That's ridiculous, I didn't even know it was her Birthday!

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 17740 posts

Postby oneh2obabe » Dec 14th, 2020, 9:41 am

His next court appearance on all charges is December 31st @ 09:30 AM and yes, he's in custody.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Liked in: 17195 posts

Postby Anonymous123 » Dec 18th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Looks like the *bleep* is out on bail.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ail-Friday
We See
We Judge
We Get Muzzled
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2635 posts

Postby the truth » Dec 19th, 2020, 8:53 am

the truth wrote:
ochema62 wrote:This *bleep* needs to be prosecuted for theft and fraud. No one at the Ministry vetted this guys resume. References checked?? Like another that posted in the Letters section he's tired of seeing this goofs smiling face all the time on Castanet. I bet 5 years in jail will wipe the smile off his smug face. Unfortunately, he will get much less than that. Another failure of our alleged justice system.

pretty easy to see, the ministry just wanted this story to go away, some have said saunders is also indigenous himself ?

too ugly of news head line, indigenous ministry staff steals from indigenous kids .

this is why he got bail ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby one wheel » Dec 19th, 2020, 2:07 pm

Well thank you Justice Monica McParland for granting bail for Robert Riley Saunders, I'm unimpressed.

I'm sure all his victims are overjoyed hearing the news he's been released & with a routine publication ban no one knows why ?

Is his next Court date of January 25 / '21 even feasible or will Covid- 19 be another excuse for a delay which will be followed by many other Court delays until the time limit required to hold the case runs out & it all quietly disappears ?

2 people like this post.
one wheel
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 1107 posts

Postby Odieo » Jan 21st, 2021, 3:22 pm

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... on-lawsuit

And his smarmy, stupid face is on Castanet yet again!!! Court date is Monday. I hope he is going to finally be held accountable!!
I hope his victims will be able to face him in court and get some reconciliation.

dogspoiler likes this post.
Odieo

Liked in: 18 posts

Postby dogspoiler » Jan 21st, 2021, 4:48 pm

It was very unfortunate that we had to hand over 8 million dollars for his illegal activities. Now there is another group looking for payment for different reasons. Who knows if there will be more ?
His cost to us is easily double that 8 million dollars, what do you think the sentence will be if he is found guilty ?
Black Dogs Matter
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 3913 posts

Postby two_shoes1mit » Jan 21st, 2021, 6:41 pm

one wheel wrote:Well thank you Justice Monica McParland for granting bail for Robert Riley Saunders, I'm unimpressed.

I'm sure all his victims are overjoyed hearing the news he's been released & with a routine publication ban no one knows why ?

Is his next Court date of January 25 / '21 even feasible or will Covid- 19 be another excuse for a delay which will be followed by many other Court delays until the time limit required to hold the case runs out & it all quietly disappears ?

Publication ban?????????????????

Is that to protect those at the Ministry who let this happen and perhaps had their fingers in the pot as well?

It is us..........the tax payers footing this bill, we have a right to know.

2 people like this post.
two_shoes1mit
Fledgling

Liked in: 271 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan