Page 11 of 11

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 12th, 2020, 10:27 am
by polelady
This scum bag... ran to hide in Alberta and now wants BAIL... like *bleep*,,,and we the tax payers are out 8 million dollars for no one being accountable for this idiot..
I suggest they leave him in Calgary Remand Centre ... and save us BC people some coin... until someone takes him out...lol

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 12th, 2020, 10:35 am
by the truth
will he get bail, most likely :swear: :cuss:

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 12th, 2020, 12:01 pm
by one wheel
Was today's Castanet News story & photo regarding bail for - Robert Riley Saunders - put there for no other reason than to annoy & rile up Kelowna area readers over this whole $8 million dollar taxpayer funded fisasco ?

This photo is totally insensitive to each of his victims to have to endure looking at this uncaring waste of skin & his smiling mug being shown out enjoying himself by the water ?

How about we don't hear or see anything about -Saunders- until the Courts actually do something ?

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 12th, 2020, 1:02 pm
by Bsuds
one wheel wrote:How about we don't hear or see anything about -Saunders- until the Courts actually do something ?


They should keep him locked up until that happens too.

Would be nice if the Courts actually did something to this guy! Pond scum!

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 12th, 2020, 4:21 pm
by Odieo
one wheel wrote:Was today's Castanet News story & photo regarding bail for - Robert Riley Saunders - put there for no other reason than to annoy & rile up Kelowna area readers over this whole $8 million dollar taxpayer funded fisasco ?

This photo is totally insensitive to each of his victims to have to endure looking at this uncaring waste of skin & his smiling mug being shown out enjoying himself by the water ?

How about we don't hear or see anything about -Saunders- until the Courts actually do something ?


Agreed-his smug smiling face raises my blood pressure every time I see it!! Truly a waste of skin!! Praying that he does not get bail and stays in custody where he should be!!

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 13th, 2020, 8:18 pm
by ochema62
This *bleep* needs to be prosecuted for theft and fraud. No one at the Ministry vetted this guys resume. References checked?? Like another that posted in the Letters section he's tired of seeing this goofs smiling face all the time on Castanet. I bet 5 years in jail will wipe the smile off his smug face. Unfortunately, he will get much less than that. Another failure of our alleged justice system.

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 14th, 2020, 8:53 am
by the truth
ochema62 wrote:This *bleep* needs to be prosecuted for theft and fraud. No one at the Ministry vetted this guys resume. References checked?? Like another that posted in the Letters section he's tired of seeing this goofs smiling face all the time on Castanet. I bet 5 years in jail will wipe the smile off his smug face. Unfortunately, he will get much less than that. Another failure of our alleged justice system.


pretty easy to see, the ministry just wanted this story to go away, some have said saunders is also indigenous himself ?

too ugly of news head line, indigenous ministry staff steals from indigenous kids .

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 14th, 2020, 9:25 am
by Bsuds
the truth wrote:too ugly of news head line, indigenous ministry staff steals from indigenous kids .


They have been screwing each other forever so no surprise there.

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 14th, 2020, 9:41 am
by oneh2obabe
His next court appearance on all charges is December 31st @ 09:30 AM and yes, he's in custody.

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 18th, 2020, 11:41 pm
by Anonymous123
Looks like the *bleep* is out on bail.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ail-Friday

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 19th, 2020, 8:53 am
by the truth
the truth wrote:
ochema62 wrote:This *bleep* needs to be prosecuted for theft and fraud. No one at the Ministry vetted this guys resume. References checked?? Like another that posted in the Letters section he's tired of seeing this goofs smiling face all the time on Castanet. I bet 5 years in jail will wipe the smile off his smug face. Unfortunately, he will get much less than that. Another failure of our alleged justice system.


pretty easy to see, the ministry just wanted this story to go away, some have said saunders is also indigenous himself ?

too ugly of news head line, indigenous ministry staff steals from indigenous kids .


this is why he got bail ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Dec 19th, 2020, 2:07 pm
by one wheel
Well thank you Justice Monica McParland for granting bail for Robert Riley Saunders, I'm unimpressed.

I'm sure all his victims are overjoyed hearing the news he's been released & with a routine publication ban no one knows why ?

Is his next Court date of January 25 / '21 even feasible or will Covid- 19 be another excuse for a delay which will be followed by many other Court delays until the time limit required to hold the case runs out & it all quietly disappears ?

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Jan 21st, 2021, 3:22 pm
by Odieo
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... on-lawsuit

And his smarmy, stupid face is on Castanet yet again!!! Court date is Monday. I hope he is going to finally be held accountable!!
I hope his victims will be able to face him in court and get some reconciliation.

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Jan 21st, 2021, 4:48 pm
by dogspoiler
It was very unfortunate that we had to hand over 8 million dollars for his illegal activities. Now there is another group looking for payment for different reasons. Who knows if there will be more ?
His cost to us is easily double that 8 million dollars, what do you think the sentence will be if he is found guilty ?

Re: Stealing from kids

PostPosted: Jan 21st, 2021, 6:41 pm
by two_shoes1mit
one wheel wrote:Well thank you Justice Monica McParland for granting bail for Robert Riley Saunders, I'm unimpressed.

I'm sure all his victims are overjoyed hearing the news he's been released & with a routine publication ban no one knows why ?

Is his next Court date of January 25 / '21 even feasible or will Covid- 19 be another excuse for a delay which will be followed by many other Court delays until the time limit required to hold the case runs out & it all quietly disappears ?


Publication ban?????????????????

Is that to protect those at the Ministry who let this happen and perhaps had their fingers in the pot as well?

It is us..........the tax payers footing this bill, we have a right to know.