Crash suspect a teen

Bpeep
Mindquad

Re: Crash suspect a teen

Post by Bpeep »

Another judical win for the bad guy, helping perpetuate the industry of justice and provide incomes for all involved.

He'll very likely just continue being bad seed.
And he'll be in and out of the revolving door forever, and there will be lots of money made from his behaviour.

Why would they want him to stop being a moron?
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Hornswoggle
Fledgling

Post by Hornswoggle »

https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/criminal/ ... d=51434898

Website by government of bc, not 100% accurate, but hey, it is courtesy of bc government.
Bookmark link, check out your daughters new boyfriend criminal record, even prospective employees.

The judge in this case should be ashamed, 2k for those charges, would have been 5k if he had killed the guy?
He will be hiding out with the drug dealer they let out on bail, when sentencing comes.
Don't run kid, you'll only get time served. You'll see God by the time it gets to sentencing, your probation or bail officer will be praising your progress. What a waste of my tax paying money

Mr. Orin Lucas will be back in court Feb21, 2019 at 930am room 8
2 weeks tomorrow...
Tootsie
Board Meister

Post by Tootsie »

Unbelievable - let out on bail!????? Good luck Mom and Gramma for posting his bail and being responsible for his actions now.
I'm sure that'll work out just fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And he'll change his ways.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Our justice system at its finest hour.... choke... choke.. gag.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sovsovsov

Post by sovsovsov »

What a coward. Can't wait for his court date, I'll be in the front row with a bag of popcorn.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

OKkayak wrote:Anyone find out if it was a single or double car garage? Fancy? Gordo? Lore? Just askin'

:runforlife: :biggrin:

It may have been a single or double carport or a single carport with a lean to attached.
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
nle
Fledgling

Post by nle »

featfan wrote:Damm, horrific crash. Hope the suv young driver pulls thru.
The worst thing starting this to me is the owner.
He left his passport, $1000 cash AND A SPARE KEY to the truck in the truck.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#243723

I dont understand this can you please explain for me ty
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

It's funny because just a few weeks before this crash, a female real estate agent in her late 30s driving 3 times over the alcohol limit was involved in a bigger crash at a busy intersection that could have been much more tragic.

She was booked and released. She spent no time in jail. She was probably still drunk when she walked out.

I don't remember the angry castanet thread deploring our justice system for letting this person roam amongst us until her trial.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... -the-limit

In the free world, most people are released while awaiting trial. Because at this point they're simply accused.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

crookedmember wrote:It's funny because just a few weeks before this crash, a female real estate agent in her late 30s driving 3 times over the alcohol limit was involved in a bigger crash at a busy intersection that could have been much more tragic.

She was booked and released. She spent no time in jail. She was probably still drunk when she walked out.

I don't remember the angry castanet thread deploring our justice system for letting this person roam amongst us until her trial.

In the free world, most people are released while awaiting trial. Because at this point they're simply accused.

You are completely correct, I don't recall any thread chastising that DRUNK DRIVER. It's funny how selective, so many are.
Bring back the LIKE button.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

crookedmember wrote:It's funny because just a few weeks before this crash, a female real estate agent in her late 30s driving 3 times over the alcohol limit was involved in a bigger crash at a busy intersection that could have been much more tragic.

There was a thread started back in October, here it is.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80124
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

KiloHotel wrote:Looked at the little *bleep* facebook page, typical gangster wannabe. Hope they prolapse his little *bleep* in jail. He better be going to federal with the big boys so they can use him as their little toy. Really hope the victim is recovering well, just infuriates me. Kid made the decision to drive into that vehicle head on, should be charged with attempted murder.

Geesh, you're the one with the revenge fantasies, why don't you do your own dirty work?
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

JayByrd wrote:
KiloHotel wrote:Looked at the little *bleep* facebook page, typical gangster wannabe. Hope they prolapse his little *bleep* in jail. He better be going to federal with the big boys so they can use him as their little toy. Really hope the victim is recovering well, just infuriates me. Kid made the decision to drive into that vehicle head on, should be charged with attempted murder.

Geesh, you're the one with the revenge fantasies, why don't you do your own dirty work?

Why would you make such a statement? KiloHotel was not harmed in this incident, therefore he can not obtain "revenge", nor does his statement indicate revenge.
He did say, "that he is mad about what this punk did to innocent people", that were just going about their daily business when he used his 2000# weapon to create collateral damage.
I am also mad about other gangster wannabes, that obtain status by the number of high profile carnage cases they can generate and make it into the the news.
Bring back the LIKE button.
0mni
Fledgling

Post by 0mni »

Bpeep wrote:Another judical win for the bad guy, helping perpetuate the industry of justice and provide incomes for all involved.

He'll very likely just continue being bad seed.
And he'll be in and out of the revolving door forever, and there will be lots of money made from his behaviour.

Why would they want him to stop being a moron?

Couldn't of said it better myself. :up: I've always believed that's why there is no consequences. People get rich from bad behaviour, who cares about society
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

KiloHotel wrote:Also Jaybyrd that is the softest comment I've ever read, I would probably smack the kid if I got a chance though.

It sounds like you don't have much of a taste for violence then. Good on you though for your vow to probably do something. If you had the chance. Speaking of soft...
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Big surprise this P. O. S. hasn’t learned anything while out on bail. Hopefully some real serious consequences come his way.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ehind-bars

Sounds like Judge Tam has thing or two to learn also.

While the Crown opposed his release, Justice Andrew Tam granted Lucas bail on Feb. 6.
Last week, Lucas was arrested again and charged with an additional five counts of breaching his bail conditions. The first breach is alleged to have occurred just five days after he was granted bail, on Feb. 11, while the others allegedly occurred on Feb. 19, 25, 26 and 27.

- and why did it take over two weeks after first breaching his bail conditions on Feb. 11 - to have his bail revoked - just 5 days after being granted bail?

Return to “Central Okanagan”