Cannabis Store in Lake Country

Re: Cannabis Store in Lake Country

Postby LANDM » Dec 21st, 2018, 8:12 am

Vacancyrate wrote:Of course it's Starbuds.

The sketchiest corporate dispensary chain out there.

Way to go Lake Country, you're so desperate to score pot that you just decided to do a deal with the dispensary equivalent of meeting a random guy off craigslist in a parking lot.

Really? They are obligated to only sell from the exact same list of suppliers that every other cannabis store can legally sell, are they not?

It’s like saying a licensed beer and wine store that sells Molson Canadian is sketchier to buy that beer from than a government liquor store. It’s just a product and if they are licensed, you can buy there or at another licensed store. I don’t see the "desperate to score pot" component at all.
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 3497 posts

Postby TylerM4 » Dec 21st, 2018, 9:18 am

Cannabis posts will make me roll my eyes for some time to come it seems. You can tell who's against legalization by all of the wacky stories they come up with and the slang they want to use.

We don't call them Pot shops because they're not selling pots. This is like calling a liquor store a "hooch store". The people who want to use works like dope, pot, etc are still wanting to hold onto the negative stigma. Many never will give that up. It'll take another generation (20years) before we weed out most of those who are stuck in the past and it's truly safe to admit you consume cannabis without risk of it impacting your career, relationships, etc.

voice of reason likes this post.
TylerM4
Übergod

Liked in: 1173 posts

Postby Even Steven » Dec 21st, 2018, 9:23 am

TylerM4 wrote:... before we weed out most of those who are stuck in the past

3 people like this post.
Even Steven
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2113 posts

Postby theharshtruth » Dec 21st, 2018, 9:34 am

This is happening regardless if people are on board or not. For those who are not I'd suggest coming to terms with this and be open to understand it. Cannabis has plenty of medical benefits as well as stress relief, something we all know too well in this age. Drink your beers, smoke your cigs, smoke your grass (or whatever it is people do with Cannabis) :130:

voice of reason likes this post.
theharshtruth

Liked in: 3 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan