Westside Warriors Desperation

Re: Westside Warriors Desperation

Postby Sabumnim123 » Feb 9th, 2019, 2:17 am

Chessman wrote:Sabumnim123.... ( a “master” [icon_lol2.gif] ) ...wow I got under your skin. Your insecurities are so obviously rooted in your post. Your deduction skills are lacking... I am not from Westbank or West Kelowna or Westside ( that bridge traffic is awful) .
BTW...
I’m not an old fart and I am sure the Kelowna Lions Club does lots of good for your community. Disparaging an important service club is unbecoming.
I have my opinion, you have yours.
Have a nice day :up: .

Hey Archie Bunker. (or is it dumb#ss? LOL) Looks like I got YOU under your skin ! You obviously know nothing about the game of junior hockey. Like everyone on this forum, all sh*t and no power ? I can tell you are not from this area, as you still call the Warriors, "the Westside Warriors", [icon_lol2.gif] and the BCHL, the BCJHL. [icon_lol2.gif] Well, let's see: the league renamed itself back in 1990, 29 years ago, while the West Kelowna Warriors were renamed a few years ago.

But you somehow still live in the dark ages ! regarding the Westbank Lions Club ( and NOT the Kelowna Lions Club, no relation) I am entitled to my opinion of them, just like you, the sports nobody, from Timbuktu, have an opinion about West Kelowna hockey teams. At least I live in the area, you don't !

Since you claim to be such a genius, please buy the Warriors and let's see what you've got. C'mon hotshot !

Sab
Sabumnim123

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby Chessman » Feb 11th, 2019, 7:56 pm

Sab...never claimed I was an expert on anything. Sorry you are having issues with comprehension.
From your response, I am concerned you have some major issues. There are some good psychologists in Kelowna do you need a suggestion? . Were you bullied when you were young and now need to act out? Is being an online bully troll your means of feeling powerful and important?
I am actually surprised you can afford internet access at the Shady Rest Mobile Home Park. I see you go online after you get back from the bar.
Careful driving home to the “park” from the Westbank bars the road can be slippery going down Gellatly Rd hill.
I’m not on the Forum to debate, I don’t engage with cretins and there is nothing you can do about a sub 80 IQ.
Chessman

Liked in: 32 posts

Postby JayByrd » Feb 12th, 2019, 8:05 am

twofingers wrote:Comments on a rumoured move to Williams Lake?

Source? This is the first I've heard of it.

If a move were to happen, I'd think Cranbrook would be a more likely destination. But I can't speak to the thoughts of Mr. Dobranski or the BCHL Governors.
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1528 posts

Postby RupertBear » Feb 12th, 2019, 10:21 am

JayByrd wrote:
twofingers wrote:Comments on a rumoured move to Williams Lake?

Source? This is the first I've heard of it.

If a move were to happen, I'd think Cranbrook would be a more likely destination. But I can't speak to the thoughts of Mr. Dobranski or the BCHL Governors.

Cranbrook might be a bit of a stretch. It's more than twice as far from the valley as Trail is, and not a lot between Trail and Cranbrook other than mountain passes.
If the league is looking that way, I think Nelson would be a better choice.
The Nelson rink has a seating capacity of 1200, so it's similar to West Kelowna's and not nearly as many other options for the sports fans' dollar.
RupertBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 711 posts

Postby twofingers » Feb 12th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Nelson has a good team - Nelson Leafs. They are in the KIJHL. Same league as Kelowna Chiefs, Summerland Steam, Osoyoos Coyotes, and currently are 32-10-2. I think the fan base is decent.
twofingers
Board Meister

Liked in: 143 posts

Postby Symbonite » Feb 12th, 2019, 10:02 pm

Why would you go to Willams Lake...they had a team..Timberwolves..then they moved to Wenatchee then moved back to Willams lake because Hockey Canada and US Hockey couldn't agree...then folded because they got suspended for owing too much money...

Anyways Williams Lake is looking at another team for the KIJHL...same league as the Kelowna Chiefs. but thats was awhile ago while the KIJHL rejected a team for Quesnel..

If you want to cut costs you want teams close to you...Merrit Vernon Penticton and Chilliwack rounding just over 3 hours..

I dont know how Prince George does it. they have the longest travel of all the teams to the next nearest Merrit.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 867 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan