Dining out poll Castanet

Re: Dining out poll Castanet

Postby MAPearce » Jan 6th, 2019, 2:15 pm

kgcayenne wrote:However, if one simply cannot see clear to avoid it, and complain about its cost despite the available choice to abstain, then that could indicate a problem. It’s not a necessity, it’s an added expense.

Ever here me complain about one beer with lunch ????

It happens to me ALL . THE . TIME ..

I know it adds to the cost but "the available choice to abstain" indicating a "problem" seems more like a stigma you may want to look into ...

I know it adds to the cost , but some here aren't including "the cost" of booze ..
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..

RVThereYet likes this post.
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4743 posts

Postby phasyluck » Jan 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm

So if a fat person...yes a fat person abstains from having dessert is that the same comparison even though they don't have an eating disorder?
Sure do love Rutland!!
phasyluck
Übergod

Liked in: 770 posts

Postby MAPearce » Jan 6th, 2019, 7:31 pm

phasyluck wrote:So if a fat person...yes a fat person abstains from having dessert is that the same comparison even though they don't have an eating disorder?

Sure ... who doesn't like to have a dessert on a night out ???
I payed attention in High school....But not to what they were trying to teach me..
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Postby phasyluck » Jan 6th, 2019, 7:49 pm

I usually have beer instead :130:
Sure do love Rutland!!
phasyluck
Übergod

Postby MAPearce » Jan 6th, 2019, 8:01 pm

phasyluck wrote:I usually have beer instead :130:

Just one , ok ?

:130:
MAPearce
Walks on Forum Water

Postby phasyluck » Jan 6th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Of course! Most of us folks pick our spots with the responsibility.
Sure do love Rutland!!

MAPearce likes this post.
phasyluck
Übergod

Postby OKkayak » Jan 7th, 2019, 12:00 am

kgcayenne wrote:However, if one simply cannot see clear to avoid it, and complain about its cost despite the available choice to abstain, then that could indicate a problem. It’s not a necessity, it’s an added expense.

One can complain all they want, that doesn't make it a "problem". Me personally, a burger tastes that much better with a pint. Steak tastes much better with a glass of red. I complain about prices if justified and yes, I feel I "need" one of those beverages with some meals because thats one of life's pleasures, not "problems".
OKkayak
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 3009 posts

Postby Symbonite » Jan 7th, 2019, 12:15 am

I usually hit the Chinese once a week with the boys...kinda like a tradition with us...leave the wives and kids and home...and go out for awhile...usually if we all go out wife and kid...its usually Costco...lol or we buy a pizza at costco and eat at home the...we did have Burger King and even with coupons it came out to 16-17 for both of us. which is getting pricey..

I was surprised though the boys decided we should go for Dennys for New years Day Breakfast...my meal was 20 bucks with tip of course...now that is getting expensive..
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 926 posts

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan