Pot shop still 'coming soon'

Re: Pot shop still 'coming soon'

Postby dodgerdodge » Jan 12th, 2019, 7:11 pm

There is a store on Dolphin Ave Kelowna next to Hepps small engine repair that sells CBD Tincture. Its Hemp extracted tincture i beleive and the brand name is Calyx. A friend buys from there since he was diagnosed with cancer but i have no idea how good it is or anything else except he buys the "Focus" which is 500mg hemp extracted cbd oil and i think he pays around $85 for a 30ml bottle.
Signs on the door say they are a gift shop lol
dodgerdodge
Übergod

Liked in: 456 posts

Postby binky11 » Jan 12th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Wow, that’s expensive! I was paying $32.00 for a 30 ml bottle before the two shops on the Westside got shut down. That was about a three week supply. Sounds like I can get a months supply for $60.00 at this new shop on native land in Lake Country. I am heading out there tomorrow, just hope they haven’t sold out. Can’t find a phone number for them. I hope it’s good quality, I will know after taking it for about four days. I trust them more than I do the government. I just know my health has deteriorated since It became unavailable to me in the middle of Nov. But $85.00 for a 30 ml bottle, that’s more than what the gov site is selling it for.

puttrench likes this post.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 127 posts

Postby dodgerdodge » Jan 12th, 2019, 10:09 pm

binky11 wrote:Wow, that’s expensive! I was paying $32.00 for a 30 ml bottle before the two shops on the Westside got shut down. That was about a three week supply. Sounds like I can get a months supply for $60.00 at this new shop on native land in Lake Country. I am heading out there tomorrow, just hope they haven’t sold out. Can’t find a phone number for them. I hope it’s good quality, I will know after taking it for about four days. I trust them more than I do the government. I just know my health has deteriorated since It became unavailable to me in the middle of Nov. But $85.00 for a 30 ml bottle, that’s more than what the gov site is selling it for.

Yeah i guess they have jacked up their prices as there are few places that still exist. Not sure how they are still open but apparently they are. Website for the manufacturer https://www.calyxwellness.co/
dodgerdodge
Übergod

Postby binky11 » Jan 12th, 2019, 10:14 pm

I am not awAre of any illegal shops still in business. Of course that doesn’t mean there isn’t any. But must be selling behind the scenes of a legit business.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 127 posts

Postby dodgerdodge » Jan 12th, 2019, 10:48 pm

binky11 wrote:I am not awAre of any illegal shops still in business. Of course that doesn’t mean there isn’t any. But must be selling behind the scenes of a legit business.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb ... FnoECAMQCw
dodgerdodge
Übergod

Previous

Return to Central Okanagan