Jailed for touching a child

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby OKkayak » Jan 12th, 2019, 11:48 pm

the truth wrote:thats a fact--sad but true history proves all religion rapes kids ban them all :swear: :up:

It's also a fact that non-religious folks rapes kids too. Rape, child molestation is a people problem, not a religious problem. Feel free to provide us with any holy scripture stating followers are to do so.

normaM likes this post.
User avatar
OKkayak
Übergod
 
Posts: 1568
Likes: 1203 posts
Liked in: 1484 posts
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby WalterWhite » Jan 13th, 2019, 2:04 am

one wheel wrote:Do you mean it's OK for clergy to touch children because it happens behind closed doors ?

Oh yea I forgot "those children" will bounce back ?


Oh *bleep* - is that really what you take away from what was just said? smh
Forget Cialis, Viagra, or Levitra. When you need to get it up fast - reach for new and improved Westcorp. Proud official suppliers of Basran's *bleep*
User avatar
WalterWhite
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2558
Likes: 1940 posts
Liked in: 3512 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2017, 3:56 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby Jlabute » Jan 13th, 2019, 7:03 am

Just an interesting article.

19% of the general prison population are in for sex offences, while, 41% or higher of the transgender (male to female) population in prison are in for sex offences which is very disproportionate.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42221629
Justin Trudeau? NO! Trust in Judo!
User avatar
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2097
Likes: 1112 posts
Liked in: 1366 posts
Joined: Jan 18th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby 36Drew » Jan 13th, 2019, 9:34 am

I think the big concern some folks have with trans is the ideology that one simply identifies as a woman and therefore expects society to treat them as a women and grant them access to women's spaces. This includes not only the ladies restroom, but also rape-relief centers. This falls under the mantra of "Trans women are women" - and therefore deserve to be treated as women. (Side note: Even going so far as to claim their male genitalia is indeed female and that they have some form of period. But I digress).

One can speculate that such individuals are either trans women who are pedophiles, or pedophiles who claim to be trans women purely to gain access to female spaces to predate upon.

The individual mentioned in the OP of this thread has been sentenced - I suspect they will wind up serving time in a female prison and treated as a female. I find it interesting that the article uses both male and female pronouns as well as both names. I find that the authorities in BC tend to be very slow in dealing with special groups - Gender Identity Politics is poisonous. There's been little to no mention of JY's predatory behaviour in Canada's mainstream media. However, his victims have indeed come forward.

What's terribly disheartening is that the trans community seems adamant about protecting these individuals.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.

3 people like this post.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2444
Likes: 32 posts
Liked in: 559 posts
Joined: Mar 29th, 2009, 2:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby Bikes » Jan 13th, 2019, 6:03 pm

The fact we are being forced to accept a mental disorder as a proper way to live a life is the real issue here.
People with gender dysmorphia need to have the underlying issues addressed. Not the cutting of their body parts.
If you went to the doctor and said 'you wanted to cut off your ears' you would get a free trip to The Psyche ward.
The PC Victim Olympics is going to be the end of modernity.
How about celebrating the values that built this great society as opposed to engendering things that destroy it?

My grand parents were married for over 67 years, paid all their taxes and never broke a law on purpose or missed an opportunity to be charitable. They are still regarded as great community leaders 15 years after they left this earth.

Today they would be hated for being exceptional people.
I know what world I believe in.

3 people like this post.
Bikes
 
Posts: 53
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 35 posts
Joined: Apr 1st, 2015, 5:45 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby JayByrd » Jan 13th, 2019, 11:48 pm

Bikes wrote:The fact we are being forced to accept a mental disorder as a proper way to live a life is the real issue here.
People with gender dysmorphia need to have the underlying issues addressed. Not the cutting of their body parts.
If you went to the doctor and said 'you wanted to cut off your ears' you would get a free trip to The Psyche ward.
The PC Victim Olympics is going to be the end of modernity.
How about celebrating the values that built this great society as opposed to engendering things that destroy it?

My grand parents were married for over 67 years, paid all their taxes and never broke a law on purpose or missed an opportunity to be charitable. They are still regarded as great community leaders 15 years after they left this earth.

Today they would be hated for being exceptional people.
I know what world I believe in.


You're not being forced to accept anything. People with all kinds of differences surround you. Some have different bodies. Some have brains that function differently. Some are bigoted, some are hateful, and yes, some identify as a gender other than the one they were both with. You're not being forced to accept any of them though. You can embrace them, you can accept them, you can hate them, you can ignore them. Do whatever suits you.

And this society is not great. It was built on violence, theft and genocide. Don't kid yourself.

Your grandparents sound like wonderful folks though. But on one hand you say they're highly regarded, even after they've passed away, then you also say they are/would be hated. Which is it?
My fervent hope is that you and your tax dollars will be reunited in the afterlife.

whatwhat likes this post.
User avatar
JayByrd
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3420
Likes: 661 posts
Liked in: 1454 posts
Joined: Aug 14th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby common_sense_guy » Jan 14th, 2019, 7:07 am

one wheel wrote:Do you mean it's OK for clergy to touch children because it happens behind closed doors ?

Oh yea I forgot "those children" will bounce back ?
how in the world did you read that into it. Come on use a little common sense. obviously that's not what he's saying. I suggest reread what he said a couple times and you might understand it a little clearer
the smartest person in the room usually isn't the one talking the most but rather talking the least ;)
common_sense_guy
Fledgling
 
Posts: 257
Likes: 406 posts
Liked in: 216 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2017, 12:40 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby Mtn Biker » Jan 14th, 2019, 7:43 am

voice of reason wrote:thee are only 2 genders and transgenderism is a mental illness


This is the perfect example of the gross lack of education, knowledge and understanding that perpetuates this and all similar issues we face in society. By this argument, we can suppose there is only one skin color too and the rest are mental illness. Makes as much sense.

Jack2010 likes this post.
Mtn Biker
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 908
Likes: 16 posts
Liked in: 379 posts
Joined: Apr 11th, 2008, 12:22 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby OKkayak » Jan 14th, 2019, 11:06 am

Mtn Biker wrote:By this argument, we can suppose there is only one skin color too and the rest are mental illness. Makes as much sense.

In all fairness, a white guy who thinks he's black doesn't mean he's black.
User avatar
OKkayak
Übergod
 
Posts: 1568
Likes: 1203 posts
Liked in: 1484 posts
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby crookedmember » Jan 14th, 2019, 12:12 pm

Conservatives: “We have to oppose gay-straight alliances in schools, oppose same sex marriage, and take away trans people’s rights because of MORALITY."

Also Conservatives:

Image


Assaults by transgender people in bathrooms is a non-existent problem. Conservative males are a much larger threat.

Save the children. Ban conservatives.

wanderer likes this post.
crookedmember
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 951
Likes: 21 posts
Liked in: 172 posts
Joined: Jan 8th, 2011, 9:43 am

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby dirtybiker » Jan 14th, 2019, 12:20 pm

If this offender just sentenced is the same one that used to frequent the H2O
a couple years ago.

By my perception of others actions and looks, and my own 'spidey' senses,
no one felt comfortable around or in proximity to, said offender.

There is not enough planet to have room for bags of
rotting flesh such as this.

And that, is about as PC as I can word it....
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
dirtybiker
Guru
 
Posts: 7130
Likes: 7578 posts
Liked in: 3366 posts
Joined: Mar 8th, 2008, 6:00 pm
Location: Central OK

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby GordonH » Jan 14th, 2019, 2:29 pm

I will put it a different way, who has the right to sexual touch a minor.
answer: absolutely no one, period... end of story.
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.

wanderer likes this post.
User avatar
GordonH
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 21933
Likes: 2578 posts
Liked in: 8092 posts
Joined: Oct 4th, 2008, 6:21 pm
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby Bikes » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Mtn Biker wrote:
voice of reason wrote:thee are only 2 genders and transgenderism is a mental illness


This is the perfect example of the gross lack of education, knowledge and understanding that perpetuates this and all similar issues we face in society. By this argument, we can suppose there is only one skin color too and the rest are mental illness. Makes as much sense.


We have had a tenant for over 20 years that used to be a man. we treat her like a human and we have to cover rent all the time because she is short. Probably around the 15000 to 20000 mark so far.. never really kept track.
we have never asked her to pay up because she is already having a hard enough time. we have her over for dinner all the time and drop off food when we know it isn't going well for her. She really is a part of our family.
She said she feels safe here and wants to die here.

Her family has abandoned her so have all her friends ....everyone did but us stupid uneducated rednecks who only know how to hate....
lucky we have sjws online running their mouths
Funny thing is not one has ever came and offered sweet f all over the years as far as money, time, effort or compassion


look into the dsm-V and it will tell you what I said...its a mental disorder.

as far as education maybe read 'the death of the hired man' by Robert Frost
good luck with your studies

sobrohusfat likes this post.
Bikes
 
Posts: 53
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 35 posts
Joined: Apr 1st, 2015, 5:45 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby Bikes » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:14 pm

JayByrd wrote:
Bikes wrote:The fact we are being forced to accept a mental disorder as a proper way to live a life is the real issue here.
People with gender dysmorphia need to have the underlying issues addressed. Not the cutting of their body parts.
If you went to the doctor and said 'you wanted to cut off your ears' you would get a free trip to The Psyche ward.
The PC Victim Olympics is going to be the end of modernity.
How about celebrating the values that built this great society as opposed to engendering things that destroy it?

My grand parents were married for over 67 years, paid all their taxes and never broke a law on purpose or missed an opportunity to be charitable. They are still regarded as great community leaders 15 years after they left this earth.

Today they would be hated for being exceptional people.
I know what world I believe in.


You're not being forced to accept anything. People with all kinds of differences surround you. Some have different bodies. Some have brains that function differently. Some are bigoted, some are hateful, and yes, some identify as a gender other than the one they were both with. You're not being forced to accept any of them though. You can embrace them, you can accept them, you can hate them, you can ignore them. Do whatever suits you.

And this society is not great. It was built on violence, theft and genocide. Don't kid yourself.

Your grandparents sound like wonderful folks though. But on one hand you say they're highly regarded, even after they've passed away, then you also say they are/would be hated. Which is it?


yes I am being forced. just because you don't like that fact doesn't make it untrue.
are you trying to be obtuse on purpose...
bill c-16...read a little before you spout a lot!....

highly regarded by those that built this town. hated by those that are trying to destroy it with socialist idealism and PC bull *bleep*..

ps I suggest you read my comment below with regard to the topic. it might just help you put a sock in it for your own sake.

sobrohusfat likes this post.
Bikes
 
Posts: 53
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 35 posts
Joined: Apr 1st, 2015, 5:45 pm

Re: Jailed for touching a child

Postby Bikes » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:17 pm

crookedmember wrote:Conservatives: “We have to oppose gay-straight alliances in schools, oppose same sex marriage, and take away trans people’s rights because of MORALITY."

Also Conservatives:

Image


Assaults by transgender people in bathrooms is a non-existent problem. Conservative males are a much larger threat.

Save the children. Ban conservatives.

your name is crooked member and you are trying to pretend you have something to contribute on morality?
That's rich!
Bikes
 
Posts: 53
Likes: 24 posts
Liked in: 35 posts
Joined: Apr 1st, 2015, 5:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Central Okanagan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 6 guests