Transient idiots start yet another fire on Dilworth

Re: Transient idiots start yet another fire on Dilworth

Postby haggis_8 » Jan 14th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Explains it al!!l Scrobins94,.............

2 people like this post.
haggis_8

Liked in: 43 posts

Postby KelownaCrackinCrew » Jan 14th, 2019, 7:59 pm

When I find needles in or around properties I own I put gloves on stick them in a water bottle and into the waste management bin they go.
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Liked in: 241 posts

Postby liisgo » Jan 14th, 2019, 8:08 pm

[/quote]

...furthermore, your theory is bunk on account of the fact many of these people already have a roof and food made available to them by the various agencies we’re all aware of and constantly pandered to contribute our hard-earned tax dollars towards. In doing so, we’ve created a lifestyle many now are quite comfortable in their sub-culture nomadic existence fueled by petty theft and open drug use. It’s because of the mamby-pamby handouts with zero accountability these leeches continue to suck the life out of regular society - not because they don’t have somewhere to sleep.[/quote]

100% agreed. :up:

the truth likes this post.
liisgo
Fledgling

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 14th, 2019, 8:25 pm

Scrobins94 wrote:Matthew 7:1-2
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

[icon_lol2.gif] you do know that god is not real do you .
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

4 people like this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7616 posts

Postby Fancy » Jan 14th, 2019, 8:33 pm

Not only that but the "judging" isn't working either.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7596 posts

Postby Vacancyrate » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:21 pm

I'm guessing everyone that owns a home on this thread has been thrilled with the astronomical gains made in real estate over the last 10 years. I'm also guessing the same people can't comprehend that there are negative consequences that come along with housing costs becoming sky high.

The increased homelessness and human-displacement are the wages that you have all earned by sowing the seeds of a housing crisis. You guys want to party all night long but don't want to clean up or deal with the mess in the morning.

Welcome to Kelowna.

Scrobins94 likes this post.
Vacancyrate
Übergod

Liked in: 1065 posts

Postby WalterWhite » Jan 14th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Wow - now your comments hold even less value than they did before - which wasn't much.
Just out of curiosity, even if it did exist, do you feel that applies the same to the bike-thieving parasites?

4 people like this post.
WalterWhite

Liked in: 5564 posts

Postby dirtybiker » Jan 14th, 2019, 11:24 pm

GordonH wrote:Couple of years ago the houses that burnt down in Okanagan Center, if memory serves me the fire started at a transient camp near the lake.

I've not researched this incident.
If memory serves correct it was a couple kids, teens, youth, I suspect far from
homeless, and a careless use of flame.

Just to be fair on such accounts.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

Scrobins94 likes this post.
dirtybiker
Guru

Liked in: 3747 posts

Postby Scrobins94 » Jan 15th, 2019, 12:51 am

WalterWhite wrote:

Wow - now your comments hold even less value than they did before - which wasn't much.
Just out of curiosity, even if it did exist, do you feel that applies the same to the bike-thieving parasites?

Read my previous comment. I don't believe that being homeless equals being a thief or drug addict. Prejudice is part of the problem why some of the homeless people have such hard picking themselves up. Nobody wants to give them a job or opportunity because they automatically think "he's a thug" or "he's a junky".

In fact, you will probably find bigger thieves inside companies, people that are not homeless.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ged-stolen

Not saying I'm justifying theft (big or small). But let's not jump into conclusions that the homeless person that started the fire is a thief or junky.

youjustcomplain likes this post.
Scrobins94
Board Meister

Liked in: 419 posts

Postby dirtybiker » Jan 15th, 2019, 1:09 am

the truth wrote: its called get a f :cuss: n job,

https://images3.memedroid.com/images/UP ... 11553.jpeg
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

5 people like this post.
dirtybiker
Guru

Liked in: 3747 posts

Postby Bpeep » Jan 15th, 2019, 1:17 am

^^lol
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive *bleep* excessively.

Bpeep
Mindquad

Liked in: 10438 posts

Postby 1nick » Jan 15th, 2019, 6:52 am

Scrobins94 wrote:
Read my previous comment. I don't believe that being homeless equals being a thief or drug addict. Prejudice is part of the problem why some of the homeless people have such hard picking themselves up. Nobody wants to give them a job or opportunity because they automatically think "he's a thug" or "he's a junky".

In fact, you will probably find bigger thieves inside companies, people that are not homeless.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ged-stolen

Not saying I'm justifying theft (big or small). But let's not jump into conclusions that the homeless person that started the fire is a thief or junky.

What a load of bollox. They finally shifted the addicts and theives from McCurdy with the road work, tearing down the old building and blocking the road off. Only for the scum to move elsewhere.
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy

1nick
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1008 posts

Postby soupy » Jan 15th, 2019, 9:20 am

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:When I find needles in or around properties I own I put gloves on stick them in a water bottle and into the waste management bin they go.

You are half right here.
Better thing would be to dispose of them properly afterward as now they become a hazard for waste management and landfill staff.
I place them into a proper yellow sharps container, and return to IH when it is full and get a free replacement container for the next ones i find.

Anyone else find it ironic how we are banning single use straws, but give out nearly 400,000 single use needles in Kelowna?

11 people like this post.
soupy
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 759 posts

Postby twofingers » Jan 15th, 2019, 10:56 am

Yup. Build some cook houses. With the CofK track record, these should easily be built for $800,000. each. Then, when the cook houses burn down, we can all stand around wringing our hands. Why not Meals on Wheels?

Dilworth Mountain is extremely fragile and, even though some dead falls have been cleaned out over the years, is clearly regarded as the next area to go up in flames.

I still remember standing beside the road watching the Okanagan Mountain fire when the guy beside me threw his cigarette into the grass and gave it a quick stomp. That’s how easily it will happen!

yodautess likes this post.
twofingers
Board Meister

Liked in: 165 posts

Postby pieinthei » Jan 15th, 2019, 11:13 am

twofingers wrote:Yup. Build some cook houses. With the CofK track record, these should easily be built for $800,000. each. Then, when the cook houses burn down, we can all stand around wringing our hands. Why not Meals on Wheels?

Dilworth Mountain is extremely fragile and, even though some dead falls have been cleaned out over the years, is clearly regarded as the next area to go up in flames.

I still remember standing beside the road watching the Okanagan Mountain fire when the guy beside me threw his cigarette into the grass and gave it a quick stomp. That’s how easily it will happen!

yup, build a cook house.. where they can cook their stolen steaks (wait, they sell those steaks for drugs) and cook their drugs..

6 people like this post.
pieinthei
Board Meister

Liked in: 796 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Central Okanagan