Still searching for cowboy.....

Re: Still searching for cowboy.....

Postby Fancy » Feb 8th, 2019, 9:54 am

At the top of each forum there's the rules - ferri's name is right there so click on it then private message.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7716 posts

Postby Fancy » Feb 8th, 2019, 9:55 am

Mounties, search and rescue teams, air services, police dogs and volunteers then proceeded to comb the area on foot, in vehicles, on snowmobiles, on horseback, and on utility vehicles.

There certainly has been a lot of personnel involved in trying to find him.

https://www.kamloopsmatters.com/local-n ... oy-1232080
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

superbee likes this post.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7716 posts

Postby Farmmaa » Feb 9th, 2019, 12:09 am

I don't know where Winnie Flats is, but reports say that his horse was found on a logging road off of Hwy 97.
Hwy 97 is no where near Nicola Ranch - most certainly more than a day ride.
Am I missing something ???

Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2586 posts

Postby Tony » Feb 9th, 2019, 6:35 am

Farmmaa wrote:I don't know where Winnie Flats is, but reports say that his horse was found on a logging road off of Hwy 97.

Maybe it should have said 97C? At least that's closer.

Tony
Übergod

Liked in: 425 posts

Postby dle » Feb 9th, 2019, 8:25 am

Farmmaa wrote:I don't know where Winnie Flats is, but reports say that his horse was found on a logging road off of Hwy 97.

See that's the thing....there are so many things reported about this disappearance that don't seem to add up one way or another....I'm sticking with my spideysense that is telling me there is way more to this than we know and somebody out there knows all about it....

dle
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2547 posts

Postby dreamon » Feb 9th, 2019, 11:39 am

dle wrote:See that's the thing....there are so many things reported about this disappearance that don't seem to add up one way or another....I'm sticking with my spideysense that is telling me there is way more to this than we know and somebody out there knows all about it....

Major Crimes is not brought into an investigation unless their is evidence of a major crime.
Missing Persons are dealt with by GD and other agencies such as SAR groups.

As off the wall and unorthodox as Kim Robinson may be, he is person that should be listened to when it comes to tracking. The RCMP will never admit to using his knowledge, but I have no doubt that they informally[i][/i] take into consideration what he has to say.

All very sad for the Tyner family.

2 people like this post.
dreamon
Fledgling

Liked in: 141 posts

Postby dle » Feb 9th, 2019, 12:10 pm

dreamon wrote:
dle wrote:See that's the thing....there are so many things reported about this disappearance that don't seem to add up one way or another....I'm sticking with my spideysense that is telling me there is way more to this than we know and somebody out there knows all about it....

Major Crimes is not brought into an investigation unless their is evidence of a major crime.
Missing Persons are dealt with by GD and other agencies such as SAR groups.

As off the wall and unorthodox as Kim Robinson may be, he is person that should be listened to when it comes to tracking. The RCMP will never admit to using his knowledge, but I have no doubt that they informally[i][/i] take into consideration what he has to say.

All very sad for the Tyner family.

Yep - I thought the same thing when I read the article. When they said major crimes was coming in just to make sure the others hadn't missed anything my first reaction was "oh oh"......they just don't do that....

dle
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby KelownaDavid » Feb 9th, 2019, 1:34 pm

I agree. not to drag this into another direction, but what did he know about the churches? is there some evil wrongdoing where he got caught up in it?

KelownaDavid

Liked in: 12 posts

Postby LTD » Feb 9th, 2019, 1:37 pm

KelownaDavid wrote:

I agree. not to drag this into another direction, but what did he know about the churches? is there some evil wrongdoing where he got caught up in it?

or more realistically he fell off his horse and got hurt :up:

2 people like this post.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3817 posts

Postby dle » Feb 9th, 2019, 2:41 pm

If he fell off I think they would have found clues to that end by now unless he went over a cliff and snow covered the horses tracks.....the horse is a big question mark....how did he get to the area he was found? Still think somebody knows stuff.....

It is kind of odd he did that interview about the church arsons just a couple weeks prior to his disappearing - just another question that might matter with no answers that we know about.

If major crimes is involved at the very least they have to be pulling on some thread.....maybe something will come of it soon...

dle
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Urban Cowboy » Feb 9th, 2019, 3:14 pm

dle wrote:If he fell off I think they would have found clues to that end by now unless he went over a cliff and snow covered the horses tracks.....the horse is a big question mark....how did he get to the area he was found? Still think somebody knows stuff.....

It is kind of odd he did that interview about the church arsons just a couple weeks prior to his disappearing - just another question that might matter with no answers that we know about.

If major crimes is involved at the very least they have to be pulling on some thread.....maybe something will come of it soon...

Where is this church arson connection from?
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” -Bob Dylan
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Liked in: 7808 posts

Postby dle » Feb 9th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Urban Cowboy wrote:
dle wrote:If he fell off I think they would have found clues to that end by now unless he went over a cliff and snow covered the horses tracks.....the horse is a big question mark....how did he get to the area he was found? Still think somebody knows stuff.....

Where is this church arson connection from?

https://www.sootoday.com/global-news/se ... or-1220277

Notably, Global News talked to Tyner after the recent arsonist church fires in Merritt on Friday, Jan. 11.
dle
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby LTD » Feb 9th, 2019, 8:08 pm

so you feel him commenting to the news that its a shame someone burnt the church down is a recipe for foul play? I cant see any logic in this
LTD
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3817 posts

Postby Relentless » Feb 9th, 2019, 11:15 pm

KelownaDavid wrote:

This guy was on the news in regards to one of the 4 churches in Merritt that were targeted by arsonists.
One of the churches that burned down to the ground was near his new home in the Nicola Valley.
He was in the area when the Media were around, and they asked him if he had anything to say.
He stated that he sure hopes those responsible will be caught and brought to justice.

The cowboy was only in the Merritt area for a few months, he moved to the area from the States.
The whole story and disappearance stinks!
There is only one party to vote for Oct 2019 - Peoples Party of Canada - Be part of the solution, not the problem! Get Educated!

Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 551 posts

Postby dle » Feb 10th, 2019, 8:14 am

LTD wrote:so you feel him commenting to the news that its a shame someone burnt the church down is a recipe for foul play? I cant see any logic in this

nope....just an odd co-inky-dink that HE was the one interviewed - could have been anyone, but it was him and now he's missing. He said nothing out of the ordinary that I could see and I didn't point to any possible connection to foul play - only answered another poster as to the coincidence of it being him that was interviewed. Another poster asked what the church connection was about - I just posted the news link, and the quote from the link where GLOBAL referred to the interview as "notable".
dle
Grand Pooh-bah

PreviousNext

Return to Central Okanagan