Kelowna bus driver assaulted

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Kelowna bus driver assaulted

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/video/15080/bu ... -assault-/ what a nice poop hole this city is turning into
but hey are mayor basran and city hall say are city is safe :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Swacked

Re: Kelowna bus driver assaulted

Post by Swacked »

Me thinks it time you got out of Dodge.I’ve been here since 1970 and that’s what l’m doing.Had enough of this “poop hole” :130:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Swacked wrote:Me thinks it time you got out of Dodge.I’ve been here since 1970 and that’s what l’m doing.Had enough of this “poop hole” :130:

I'M WORKING ON IT, and that's the truth, what city hall bc housing ih and jhs is doing to this town makes me want to puke
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

I feel bad for the bus drivers, it seems like they have to put up with some real rude folks sometimes. A number of times I've see people come on the bus and not pay, people drunk or high, people shouting and arguing with the driver. I even saw a driver get spit on once.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

I agree it seems to happen a lot those guys should get danger pay or be allowed to pack a gun, to many drugged up idiots out there.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Although too late for some, this was a timely announcement. Surprised it’s taken this long to approve.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... ers-coming
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

looooooooooooong over due,sad but true
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Frisk wrote:I feel bad for the bus drivers, it seems like they have to put up with some real rude folks sometimes. A number of times I've see people come on the bus and not pay, people drunk or high, people shouting and arguing with the driver. I even saw a driver get spit on once. anyone ever done this to me, it would last time they could ever spit

They couldn't pay me enough to be a transit driver.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Truth; my guess is that the only thing holding you back is that you can't find a place to your liking. Lets face it, every town/city/village has issues that are no different than here but you have a deep rooted hate for Kelowna so leaving is probably the best solution for you.

And please sir, it is "our", not "are as in "that is our decision", not are. and please don't say "whatever".
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [icon_lol2.gif]
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

With any luck, you might even find a town with it's own forum, where you can continue to spread, all that positiveness you keep oozing non stop. :smt045
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I think it's time the Truth left Kelowna as he is obviously more suited to being a Pirate. Are are are. :biggrin:

It's way past due for those protective barriers to be installed on Buses.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

oldtrucker wrote:
I hope they at least get paid good. Those new barriers should do a lot in the way of safety.
Anyone know how much a city bus driver makes? I've never looked into it.
Humans are a weird cargo to haul. I've been a highway coach operator for tours, charter etc as well as a school bus driver. I got paid by the trip or by the mile, never by the hour. Wasn't remotely enough considering it's the only cargo that can complain or make requests.

I could find out the rate pretty quickly through a good friend. However you just know that some people here would instantly say they are overpaid.

Since I have only hauled bulk liquids or humans I like so say that if it doesn't move or talk back it just doesn't feel right.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Urban Cowboy wrote:With any luck, you might even find a town with it's own forum, where you can continue to spread, all that positiveness you keep oozing non stop. :smt045
i am not the junkie out there robbing stealing, raping etc etc and i'm the bad guy only in f :cuss: kelowna

you noticed [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] :up: unlike many on here i live in the real world

Return to “Central Okanagan”