Re: Racism in the new people's political party

Post by WalterWhite »

Whiffle bats at 10 paces.....
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

by Omnitheo » Apr 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm

When people are saying to vote for someone because they will legalize in Canada the type of assault rifles that have resulted in mass shootings and loss of life in the US, that’s a pretty good reason not to vote for them.

Mental illness is thinking “hey you know about all those innocent people who died because some crazy person had access to a machine that let him easily murder dozens of people from a distance? Let’s make it easier for that to happen here too”

I just can't ignore this...There is so much misinformation in what you blather,it is pathetic.I realize you don't like guns but for God's sake stop spewing main stream media propaganda.The AR15 is not an assault rifle.Gun owners cannot own "assault" rifles...Period.AR15's are legal in Canada,they are just "restricted" like handguns.There are other semi auto rifles owned by Liscenced people in Canada that function exactly the same as the AR15 but are non-restricted meaning you can use them for hunting,preditor control or target shooting.The AR15,on the other hand is restricted so you can only take it to a government authorized range to shoot which is absolutely ridiculous because it's only restricted because of the way it looks.
The other thing,some gun owners are single issue voters and I get that but there's more than that that appeals to me as far as PPC is concerned..
Gun ownership is the "canary in the coal mine" as far as our freedoms are concerned.The concept of "freedom" was lost long ago.Governments now have free reign to do whatever they want to us.We don't have the resources to fight back and they know it.They own us...free and clear.George Carlin was so right when he said that at his concerts many years ago.
So have fun at your election day...I'm sure everything will magically change the day after the vote but in the meantime I'll just sit back and watch the blissful ignorance of the electorate finish putting this once great country in the toilet.
Country plough boy
Übergod

Post by Country plough boy »

puterbrother wrote:by Omnitheo » Apr 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm

When people are saying to vote for someone because they will legalize in Canada the type of assault rifles that have resulted in mass shootings and loss of life in the US, that’s a pretty good reason not to vote for them.

Mental illness is thinking “hey you know about all those innocent people who died because some crazy person had access to a machine that let him easily murder dozens of people from a distance? Let’s make it easier for that to happen here too”

I just can't ignore this...There is so much misinformation in what you blather,it is pathetic.I realize you don't like guns but for God's sake stop spewing main stream media propaganda.The AR15 is not an assault rifle.Gun owners cannot own "assault" rifles...Period.AR15's are legal in Canada,they are just "restricted" like handguns.There are other semi auto rifles owned by Liscenced people in Canada that function exactly the same as the AR15 but are non-restricted meaning you can use them for hunting,preditor control or target shooting.The AR15,on the other hand is restricted so you can only take it to a government authorized range to shoot which is absolutely ridiculous because it's only restricted because of the way it looks.
The other thing,some gun owners are single issue voters and I get that but there's more than that that appeals to me as far as PPC is concerned..
Gun ownership is the "canary in the coal mine" as far as our freedoms are concerned.The concept of "freedom" was lost long ago.Governments now have free reign to do whatever they want to us.We don't have the resources to fight back and they know it.They own us...free and clear.George Carlin was so right when he said that at his concerts many years ago.
So have fun at your election day...I'm sure everything will magically change the day after the vote but in the meantime I'll just sit back and watch the blissful ignorance of the electorate finish putting this once great country in the toilet.

Dont be coming around here with your common sense . This is the internet
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I'm just responding to the person with their hard-on for AR15's.

Because we need more mass shootings in Canada. We need people to be able to more easily harm large amounts of people on a whim. Neither of these incidents went far enough:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5098815
https://globalnews.ca/news/5169040/alle ... r-charged/

Clearly we need fewer gun laws, not more. So that everyone in that church could have been packing and there could have been more dead people. (I know everyone is a 100% perfect shot and that the good guy with the gun is always at the ready to go from holster to rambo in a second).

You wanna go on about freedom. I should have the freedom to not have to worry about my safety or the mental stability of every gun packing redneck in town.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Country plough boy
Übergod

Omnitheo wrote:

I'm just responding to the person with their hard-on for AR15's.

Because we need more mass shootings in Canada. We need people to be able to more easily harm large amounts of people on a whim. Neither of these incidents went far enough:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5098815
https://globalnews.ca/news/5169040/alle ... r-charged/

Clearly we need fewer gun laws, not more. So that everyone in that church could have been packing and there could have been more dead people. (I know everyone is a 100% perfect shot and that the good guy with the gun is always at the ready to go from holster to rambo in a second).

You wanna go on about freedom. I should have the freedom to not have to worry about my safety or the mental stability of every gun packing redneck in town.

:topic:
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

This is on topic. You made this part of the topic with this post:

Country plough boy wrote:Yep id vote for him in a second.
Hes the only one who wants to change it up for the better. He is the only one who supports making the ar 15 non restricted as it should be.

You may want to change the topic as people are calling you out for such a ridiculous stance. But this is exactly why I feel people should not support the PPC, and why it seems to be mainly racists or gun nuts throwing their support behind him. And excuse me if I want to suggest that ammosexuals are mentally deranged, but I don't want to give more gun freedom to people who make comments like these:

Jflem1983 wrote:You would think someone would have found something by now. Its all for show. Mueller has been corrupt forever. A democrat plant. There to bring down an elected President. This is sedition. These democrats should be shot

Jflem1983 wrote:Watched a good movie about hoaxers. These people are great. They go right to shooting victims families. Tell them their kids didnt exist. All fake. Amazing no one kills them.

The one guy finally got charged with tresspass and uttering threats. Honestly i am pro gun. What these people were doing was gross. I have no idea if the victims are real. I would not do what i saw done on the video. As i said. If it is real. These hoaxer types are lucky to not be shot and killed.

At the same time. I know there is something wrong. So many of these shootings really do appear staged. Real victims possibly. However many of these events i suspect more than one shooter. That makes it a conspiracy. Sorry just what i believe

Jflem1983 wrote:9 people shot in Toronto today. While i find it nearly impossible to feel sorry for a liberal from Toronto. Nine people shot is newsworthy.

Jflem1983 wrote:As if it mattered. Heck one of the guys i was smoking crack with. Shot his buddy. After he got out. They were back smoking crack together again. Drugs obviously are very powerful. I went for 5 year tour basically. Was not a fun time.

Jflem1983 wrote:Im a shoot the guy

Jflem1983 wrote:I am not suggesting we shoot all the educators

(No you'd never say it outright)
Jflem1983 wrote:What u cant shoot someone for that ? Whats this world coming to.

The good old days are long gone. :D

Jflem1983 wrote:
Hopefully they put a naloxone dispenser in there. I like a nice warm spot to shoot up.

Jflem1983 wrote:I think we are better off to shoot the bastads

Jflem1983 wrote:Shoot em. Kill the rats too .

As long as there are people openly saying things like this, I want as much gun control as possible. And anything they say about which politician we should vote for because guns is a strong indicator of why NOT to support them.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:When people are saying to vote for someone because they will legalize in Canada the type of assault rifles that have resulted in mass shootings and loss of life in the US, that’s a pretty good reason not to vote for them.

You do realize that these so called "assault style rifles" are already legal in Canada, right? I could go buy an AR-15 right now if I wanted one.

Heck, just look north of you in Salmon Arm where someone used an "assault style" gun to shoot someone dead in a church yesterday.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Glacier wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:When people are saying to vote for someone because they will legalize in Canada the type of assault rifles that have resulted in mass shootings and loss of life in the US, that’s a pretty good reason not to vote for them.

You do realize that these so called "assault style rifles" are already legal in Canada, right? I could go buy an AR-15 right now if I wanted one.

Heck, just look north of you in Salmon Arm where someone used an "assault style" gun to shoot someone dead in a church yesterday.

Why do you think I want to limit these?
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

Heck, just look north of you in Salmon Arm where someone used an "assault style" gun to shoot someone dead in a church yesterday.[/quote]

Why do you think I want to limit these?[/quote]
you know canadian ar15s only hold 5 shots right? there is no difference between an ar-15 and a regular .223 semi auto rifle . you can buy a kit to make any rifle look like an assault rifle .
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Yes, and my objection is to the person wanting to remove those restrictions.
Country plough boy
Übergod

:topic: ppc. Racism.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Better get my order in soon on an AK and be prepared for when everything "heads south" in this country.
bernie428
Board Meister

Post by bernie428 »

OKkayak wrote:
oldtrucker wrote:Or just go guilt free by voting for Elizabeth. :138:

And may God have mercy on our souls:

Nope! Can't click on it, I can't stand either one of them.
You are right though, somebody have mercy on our soles if this is what we pay for.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

As long as Trudeau is in power we are unable to slam the door on Chinese influence in Canada. He has let it be known to all how much he admires dictatorships in Cuba and China.

China's unrelenting subjugation of Tibet has a 70 (and more) year long history. They have overrun Tibet, turned the Potala into a cheesy tourist attraction, shut out Tibetans from jobs making them an underclass in their own country by diaspora and racism. We see that they haven't slowed down.

So, with a welcoming and friendly PM in Canada towards China, we can certainly expect the continued attacks on Tibetans lucky enough to have escaped to our country.

Once Chinese feet in the door, you can push all you want; too late to close it.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Central Okanagan”