Vegan Week!

alanjh595
Banned

Re: Vegan Week!

Post by alanjh595 »

In other-words, eat everything.......in moderation. Any extreme to one end of the scale or the other is not healthy.
Bring back the LIKE button.
MCB
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by MCB »

I hate cooking so I lived on mac cheese for ages. When I learned that frying a steak was ridiculously simple and produced results similar to a BBQ steak I abandoned mac cheese for awesomeness! :biggrin:

...that isn't to say I don't love a good salad (especially with itialian dressing!)
MrRusty
Fledgling

Post by MrRusty »

I read they are going to paint the sidewalks green and hang leaf banners off the light posts downtown.
Then next year there's going to be a annual parade paid by the city and all meat serving restaurants must close for the week.
And then we have to declare on our driver's license if we eat meat or our eyes are moving around the side of our skulls from eating leads and carrots.
:130:
My friend, remember that without stupidity there wouldn't be intelligence, and without ugliness there wouldn't be beauty, so the world needs you after all.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I haven't failed until I quit.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Thanks for the link. The general public may think beyond burger is healthy but those who have some knowledge of nutrition know better. Coconut oil for one is very bad for you. The lard of the plant world. The beyond burger is full of fat and processed ingredients and additives. If you don’t wish to eat meat and aren’t worried about your health then go ahead and eat these frankenfood burgers. Just don’t kid yourself.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

MCB wrote:I hate cooking so I lived on mac cheese for ages. When I learned that frying a steak was ridiculously simple and produced results similar to a BBQ steak I abandoned mac cheese for awesomeness! :biggrin:

...that isn't to say I don't love a good salad (especially with itialian dressing!)

Even if you had a million dollars?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Jlabute wrote:
MCB wrote:I hate cooking so I lived on mac cheese for ages. When I learned that frying a steak was ridiculously simple and produced results similar to a BBQ steak I abandoned mac cheese for awesomeness! :biggrin:

Even if you had a million dollars?

But it would be the really expensive ketchup.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Central Okanagan”