Another cop suit

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Another cop suit

Post by the truth »

Kelo_Can613 wrote:
60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:So the police did not charge the guy when this happened. .
Any ideas why that occurred?

The police don’t lay charges in BC - Crown Counsel does. It’s probably still under investigation given the fact that the IIO is running a parallel investigation.

Also, looks like Mr Fernando found himself in the news again:

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/313820/RCMP-release-details-about-charges-against-man-suing-two-officers#313820

but but some on here will defend this waste of human skin junkie at every turn :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Man , some people have very wild , misinformed imaginations... :smt045
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Man , some people have very wild , misinformed imaginations... :smt045

AND, they seem to be very happy with that.
Bring back the LIKE button.
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Yeah... Ain't that the Truth... :smt045
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Of course not necessarily the same people, but we have a (strongly suspected) dirt bag, alleging wrong doing by police, seeking money via a civil suit. Some don't seem to consider for a moment that the story might be seriously embellished. The police officer, it doesn't seem has a "dog in the race", (the crook didn't steal [allegedly] his bike, the police officer isn't going to get a reward or any accolated, he's just doing his job). But some jump to believe the DB without even hearing the other side of the story.

On another topic we have many many career medical professional telling us we should use masks, and have a segment of the population that is actually protesting in the streets against the optional wearing of those masks.

Crazy times.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Post by 1092 »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Oct 25th, 2020, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topicand all caps
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Oct 25th, 2020, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote:
60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote:Man , some people have very wild , misinformed imaginations... :smt045

AND, they seem to be very happy with that.

You DO seem happy with that ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
2braw

Post by 2braw »

Blondin's neighbour saw him walking into the side mirror of a parked truck. Blondin threatened the driver to sue him. Blondin's friends said that they were not surprised Blondin is suing the cop... because that's what he is. He has no life skills, no educations he whines and tries getting money out of people. Like his "Fundme" page a few years ago. He tried collecting money to buy his first house. What a piece. Also,..... CBA ought to be looking into Blondin's lawyer.
Boarder4
Fledgling

Post by Boarder4 »

I know this family well, they live in a trailer park near me. They are all a bunch of troublemakers with lower than normal intelligence. Don’t work, welfare etc
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

but but but he is just a lost little soul :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
2braw

Post by 2braw »

Boarder4 wrote:I know this family well, they live in a trailer park near me. They are all a bunch of troublemakers with lower than normal intelligence. Don’t work, welfare etc
Oh one of those great contributors to society. Hey parents... good job!

Return to “Central Okanagan”