City Hall vandalized Parts I and II

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: City Hall vandalized Parts I and II

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^You do realize Basran has nothing to do with whether a judge releases someone on bail, right?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^You do realize Basran has nothing to do with whether a judge releases someone on bail, right?

maybe one day you will see and understand how they are all in bed with each other
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^And maybe one day you will understand how the judicial system works.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^And maybe one day you will understand how the judicial system works.

yes please tell me how it works https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ail#316199

the more crime we have in kelowna the more reasons are :cuss: kelowna city leaders will tell us the need more wet facility beds

jhs makes more money
ih makes more money
mental health makes more money, etc etc on and on it goes
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

the truth wrote:
oneh2obabe wrote:^^^You do realize Basran has nothing to do with whether a judge releases someone on bail, right?

maybe one day you will see and understand how they are all in bed with each other

Lol
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Where does JHS get their funding?
https://johnhowardbc.ca/wp-content/uplo ... ements.pdf

How does Interior Health involved in the criminal justice system?
Nothing.

Mental health
is covered by both IH and JHS.

Don't mistake the Social system for the Criminal system.
Bring back the LIKE button.
twofingers
Board Meister

Post by twofingers »

How the judicial system works?
Do you see any ants when you have your head in the sand?
The judicial system in Canada simply does not work and requires a complete stem-to-stern overhaul.
I hope that crime does not affect you or your families; because the perpetrators will be back on the street before you’re out of the hospital.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

the truth wrote:yes please tell me how it works https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ail#316199

You seem to have no problem using Google in finding article after article when it comes to Big Bad Pharma, the threats of vaccines and other conspiracy topics, use it to read up on the judicial system.
the truth wrote:the more crime we have in kelowna the more reasons are :cuss: kelowna city leaders will tell us the need more wet facility beds

jhs makes more money
ih makes more money
mental health makes more money, etc etc on and on it goes

the more crime we have in kelowna the more reasons are :cuss: kelowna city leaders will tell us the need more wet facility beds

Cities/towns/village and the provincial government are responsible for those facilities, not the courts.

t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

I think what we have is municipal, provincial and national leaders that see this utopia that they want to create yet never see the tiny cracks in the system from which giant fishers grow.
It is high time that something gets figured out here and it has to happen on a provincial and federal level. There’s not much Basran can actually do here on his own. Cities need to band together and put pressure on higher ups. Scream from the rooftops that what we have created is NOT WORKING .

Throwing money at it is useless. All I ever hear is we put thousands into this, millions into that but it seems like it’s not doing anything, just going down the drain. For chrissakes if I park my car illegally in the same spot three times it gets towed and locked up.

It’s high time we create facilities to lock up and treat drug addiction. It’s not a charter issue as drug use is already illegal and so is all this other petty crime. So arrest, institutionalize, treat then release.
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

k, in all my years on Castanet I have never seen Lady this mad! I am proud of you :) ( a bit scared but proud! lol)
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

^^^ X2 ^^^
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Sugarplum was constantly doing the same :cuss: during his first term, although not as openly.
So I think anyone who voted for him the second time should look in the mirror before blaming him for anything.
I had a pretty good idea what he was all about and wouldn't have considered voting for him or anyone else on the council.
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Rejigger wrote:
LANDM wrote:Actually the profiling was bang on.

phasyluck wrote:Please explain, Im curious *bleep*!!

Curious. Do you know the guy, phasyluck? What's your take on him?

Personally, I wasn't reading that much into it. Guy has a beef, spray paints City Hall.

Yes he's my best friend
Sure do love Rutland!!
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

BC Landlord wrote:Wow !!! A bounty has been issued ...

In light of recent incidents of graffiti vandalism within the City of Kelowna, the Central Okanagan Crime Stoppers Society board has approved a reward of $1,500 for information leading to the arrest of anyone responsible for these damaging acts," the society stated in a news release Thursday.

And what about other vandalism and property crime? Are they eligible for bounties as well?

2/3 of a cerb cheque.....priceless!!!
Sure do love Rutland!!
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

phasyluck wrote:
BC Landlord wrote:Wow !!! A bounty has been issued ...

In light of recent incidents of graffiti vandalism within the City of Kelowna, the Central Okanagan Crime Stoppers Society board has approved a reward of $1,500 for information leading to the arrest of anyone responsible for these damaging acts," the society stated in a news release Thursday.

And what about other vandalism and property crime? Are they eligible for bounties as well?

2/3 of a cerb cheque.....priceless!!!

Actually it’s 3/4 of a cerb check but I got your point and I’m with you :130: :up:
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!

Return to “Central Okanagan”