The definition of mandatory

LordEd
Guru

Re: The definition of mandatory

Post by LordEd »

Thinktank wrote:But this thread explains the circumstances that the product could cause cancer.
https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=86813
^ there
The circumstance it could cause cancer in is during a fictional court case?

Your evidence is a fictional court case that you wrote up. Something that has not happened... and you've already written up an fictional legal defense to the fictional harm caused by fibres you insist are proven cancerous.

Thinktank wrote:I don't really have time for too much nonsense
But you had time to write up a fictional court case and further create materials all based upon the premise that these particular mask fibres are not only harmful but fatal...

Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

LordEd wrote:The circumstance it could cause cancer in is during a fictional court case?

Yeah okay I get it - forums are fun.[icon_lol2.gif]

I wouldn't wear that mask, but I hope some of the people on this forum wear it. I know they won't though.

https://www.howardlawpc.com/files/10-_t ... failed.pdf
True stories of corporations that knew their products were dangerous, sometimes deadly ^
....because the corporation giving the mask free, knows the fibres go into people's lungs.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Thinktank wrote:I wouldn't wear that mask, but I hope some of the people on this forum wear it. I know they won't though.
You hope a painful lung cancer death upon others?

Thinktank wrote:....because the corporation giving the mask free, knows the fibres go into people's lungs.
Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true. It doesn't eliminate the question of what are they made of, and why do they cause cancer? Pretty sure they aren't asbestos based.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Thinktank wrote:
LordEd wrote:Right. Don't question that the materials are cancerous. It was posted here by somebody so it must be true.

I don't really have time for too much nonsense. But this thread explains the circumstances that the product could cause cancer.
https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=86813
^ there

I myself, did not know the mask was "disposable."
I wore it three times, (ten minutes each time) and I thought it could be worn many more times when I noticed the fibres.

If a kid plays soccer with these masks - it should be a criminal offence. That's my honest opinion.

Ten minutes shopping - one time only - I'd never do it. Even if someone paid me $500.

Looks too me like you do. What is this, the 20th post about mask fibers?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Thinktank wrote:
Thinktank wrote:fibres ...cancer.

LordEd wrote:evidence ....

common_sense_guy wrote:Seriously...

How many times should I post my amazing photo of the cheap ten cent mask, showing the fibres?
If they go into your lungs - and it's guaranteed with the free masks- you get cancer.

wow.gif

Guaranteed to give you a cancer? Where did you go to medical school
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

I just came back from Banff a few weeks ago...

they have a mandatory mask rule for inside establishments as well as outdoors on the street. I would say the complience is about 99.5% of people i saw during that time (3days) and people are fined by bylaw if not wearing a mask (which I saw bylaw regularly patrolling)

Only time you can have them off is in restaurants.

masks did do double duty to keeping our faces warm in -23c weather.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

Yup , was in Banff 2 months ago and mandatory masks everywhere. Felt odd walking around without one. Didn’t have any with me and businesses weren’t handing them out.
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
Tfishwood

Post by Tfishwood »

Went to Kel Superstore yesterday. Sign up mandatory mask. Most wore. Not all. No enforcement.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Tfishwood wrote:Went to Kel Superstore yesterday. Sign up mandatory mask. Most wore. Not all. No enforcement.

Well....it is a "NO Frills" store.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Central Okanagan”