The definition of mandatory

77TA
Lord of the Board

Re: The definition of mandatory

Post by 77TA »

There's a chance the mask might keep an unknown person from getting covid.

There's also a chance the same mask will give the wearer lung cancer.

Which chance would you take?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Steve-O wrote:TT is usually right. I would just take his word on this one. :smt045

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Kroynon wrote:There's a chance the mask might keep an unknown person from getting covid.

The first one because there is absolutely no proof of the second.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Kroynon wrote:There's a chance the mask might keep an unknown person from getting covid.

I'll take ... Nevermind ..

Covid has a 99.what % of survival compared to cancer ?

To me , it's a no brainer ...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Bsuds wrote:

The first one because there is absolutely no proof of the second.

I'd rather get Covid than cancer ...

Do me a favour , save yourself ..

I'll take care of me .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Don't forget the 2-6 people you infect, and the ones they do, etc...

VS the non existent chance that a bit of fuzz on the edge of a mask has avy actual risk to it.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Kroynon wrote: a chance the ...mask ... lung cancer.

Bsuds wrote:no proof

LordEd wrote:a bit of fuzz on the edge of a mask...

the fibres on this mask are throughout the whole mask not just the edge. Guaranteed into your lungs. Where is the government to protect us from these Chinese made abominations?
the fibres on this mask are throughout the whole mask not just the edge. Guaranteed into your lungs. Where is the government to protect us from these Chinese made abominations?

Look at these people, Bsuds and LordEd trying to encourage others to wear these
'crimes against humanity' dirt cheap free masks, when they themselves are wearing masks made from cloth.
Why would they do that?

The entire middle of the mask has fibres. Not just the edge. and it's not fuzz - it's cancer causing fibres.

Why does Bonnie Henry allow these things that will cause cancer to poor people? I thought she cared about us.

:chicken:

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

LordEd wrote:Don't forget the 2-6 people you infect, and the ones they do, etc...

VS the non existent chance that a bit of fuzz on the edge of a mask has any actual risk to it.

The sky is FALLING !!!!!!
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Thinktank wrote:How many times should I post my amazing photo of the cheap ten cent mask, showing the fibres?
If they go into your lungs - and it's guaranteed with the free masks- you get cancer.

rsz_20201104_201553.jpg

I found some other materials that have these evil fibres. These conclusively cause cancer right?

I saw somebody assembling these. Here's a sketch of one of these fiends doing their evil work.
granny-knitting-illustration_csp20667126.jpg

I'm.pretty sure it's been happening for years. They're relentless in exposing children to these dangerous instruments. They even send these out during holidays and make kids wear them on their faces!

We should find and lock them all up.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

MAPearce wrote:The sky is FALLING !!!!!!
it is. I've seen the light. The nameless fuzz is a blight upon the world that must be eradicated. :panic:

I mean look at this. It was touching my foot all day!
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

That edge materials. I may have to get to the hospital and have it removed in case it's cancerous!

t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

Hey I’d say there could be some truth to that. Perhaps not insta cancer but there could be (most likely are) toxins introduced into your airway/lungs. One mask ain’t gonna do it but if you’d grab say 5 new disposable masks a day while out, who knows what a year of exposure and sucking on China fibers will do?

I mean c’mon, they fake rice, add poisons to baby formula, fake eggs, fake pretty much everything, where does it stop? They will use the cheapest mass produced sheit available, to save a penny...I wouldn’t wanna suck on that all day!

When absolutely necessary I wear my cotton washable mask , does have a filter pouch but now I’ll even question that...crap!
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

t76turbo wrote:but there could be (most likely are)
As ancient alien theorists predicted! We've proved that now too!

Don't question it. No need to know details. Only sheep question details. :skippingsheep:

t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

LordEd wrote: Only sheep question details. :skippingsheep:

Since when do sheep question anything?

I’m now boycotting everything Chinese made, so masks by them are out...next?

Let’s start challenging hand sanitizer. I actually pulled my 5 year old out of school for a few days to give her cracking and splitting hands a break. We now send a specialized moisturizer with her, to be applied few times a day during school. The wife tried to find out just what is being used in school district 23 hand sanitizer and I guess it’s a closely guarded secret...why?
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

t76turbo wrote:
LordEd wrote: Only sheep question details. :skippingsheep:
Since when do sheep question anything?

Right. Don't question that the materials are cancerous. It was posted here by somebody so it must be true.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

LordEd wrote:Right. Don't question that the materials are cancerous. It was posted here by somebody so it must be true.

I don't really have time for too much nonsense. But this thread explains the circumstances that the product could cause cancer.
https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=86813
^ there

I myself, did not know the mask was "disposable."
I wore it three times, (ten minutes each time) and I thought it could be worn many more times when I noticed the fibres.

If a kid plays soccer with these masks - it should be a criminal offence. That's my honest opinion.

Ten minutes shopping - one time only - I'd never do it. Even if someone paid me $500.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Central Okanagan”