Digital billboard poses valid questions

one wheel
Übergod

Digital billboard poses valid questions

Post by one wheel »

For the last 9 months our News has deluged us daily about the Covid - 19 Virus.

I've seen people wearing a mask while out powerwalking by themselves, this probably does more harm than good ?

The Digital Billboard Ads placed by Vaccine Choice Canada might hopefully cause people to start thinking for themselves rather than just blindly listening to MSM & spreading unnecessary fear ?
Even Steven
Guru

Re: Digital billboard poses valid questions

Post by Even Steven »

Hey, if somebody wants to waste money on their inane thoughts...go nuts.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

one wheel wrote:For the last 9 months our News has deluged us daily about the Covid - 19 Virus.

I've seen people wearing a mask while out powerwalking by themselves, this probably does more harm than good ?

The Digital Billboard Ads placed by Vaccine Choice Canada might hopefully cause people to start thinking for themselves rather than just blindly listening to MSM & spreading unnecessary fear ?
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
Rejigger
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Rejigger »

one wheel wrote:For the last 9 months our News has deluged us daily about the Covid - 19 Virus.

People are well aware of vaccinations and the anti-vax movement. There's been plenty of time for the public to do their own research and talk to their doctors in order to make an informed choice. Isn't that why we have anti-vaxxers in the first place - they've made a choice based on whatever research they've done? Tit-tat.

Probably doesn't do more harm than good, I suspect. Athletes have been wearing face masks while training or competing for quite some time. Most people wouldn't have even known or cared because it's only recently become politicized.
69cutlass
Übergod

Post by 69cutlass »

Antivaxers rank right up there with flateathers......
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

69cutlass wrote:Antivaxers rank right up there with flateathers......

Add chem trails, Big Pharma to the looney tunes
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

there are more and more people becoming antivaxers as you put it, because more and more people are starting to education themselves about the lies big pharma and the govt tell us about vaccine safety , hope you get there one day
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote:there are more and more people becoming antivaxers as you put it, because more and more people are starting to education themselves about the lies big pharma and the govt tell us about vaccine safety , hope you get there one day

WRONG, there are more vaxxers this year than ever before. They are running with their tail between their legs and scrambling to get the flu shot from any source they can.

So much so that they are putting a strain on the supply.
Bring back the LIKE button.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Well the fact that you're grouping both of them together makes me realize you don't have a clue. And you're not thinking that one through. You really think people that think the Earth is still flat and people that are genuinely concerned about injecting chemicals in their body without long-term proof it's safe should be grouped in the same category? Come on really you don't see a difference..? Really sad if you don't see the difference
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

hey if the abortion weirdos can put up billboards and the animal rights people can put up billboards on the westside then the corona people have just as much right to do so as the others
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

If I've done all my research and decided that a vaccine is right choice for myself, does that mean I'm doing it wrong?

What if I don't think vaccines are evil or dangerous, but I don't get a particular one because I just can't be bothered...do I get like half a point?
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Rejigger
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Rejigger »

the truth wrote:there are more and more people becoming antivaxers as you put it, because more and more people are starting to education themselves about the lies big pharma and the govt tell us about vaccine safety , hope you get there one day

There are more and more anti-vaxxers because they're fortunate enough to live in a time and place where those types of diseases have either been eradicated or are under control. For example, the measles outbreak last year was directly linked to those who were not vaccinated. Imagine how far it would have spread if the majority of people weren't vaccinated.

Have you ever witnessed a dog suffering from distemper, or a cat suffering from rabies? Imagine if no pets in North America received vaccines but were allowed to still go outside and meet other pets/animals. Do you think that would result in a surge in such cases of disease? Imagine if they didn't receive flea/tick/heartworm/any parasite treatments. Do you think that would result in a problem?

Again, the reason people become anti-vaxxers is because they don't know what it's like to be surrounded by disease ...because we're fortunate enough to have vaccines.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

common_sense_guy wrote:

Well the fact that you're grouping both of them together makes me realize you don't have a clue. And you're not thinking that one through. You really think people that think the Earth is still flat and people that are genuinely concerned about injecting chemicals in their body without long-term proof it's safe should be grouped in the same category? Come on really you don't see a difference..? Really sad if you don't see the difference

Well...i guess here is the answer to your question. It seems that they are grouped in the same category under crazy.

First sub headline of the article..."Mak Parhar bragged in speech to supporters about violating rules after U.S. Flat Earth conference"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5790376
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

common[quote][/quote]_sense_guy wrote:

How much longer will it take to say there is long-term proof it's safe. Vaccines have been around for a lot longer then people realize.

Edward Jenner is considered the founder of vaccinology in the West in 1796, after he inoculated a 13 year-old-boy with vaccinia virus (cowpox), and demonstrated immunity to smallpox. In 1798, the first smallpox vaccine was developed.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

JayByrd wrote:If I've done all my research and decided that a vaccine is right choice for myself, does that mean I'm doing it wrong?

What if I don't think vaccines are evil or dangerous, but I don't get a particular one because I just can't be bothered...do I get like half a point?

Nope .. I feel the same way.

But not one radical vaxxer will accept that and label you an anti vaxxer
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Central Okanagan”