Jerks aren't Confined to the US

Post by techrtr »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... all#317096
Should start arresting these losers.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Jerks aren't Confined to the US

Post by Piecemaker »

Absolutely ridiculous. Me thinks they doth protest too much!
Whether or not you believe wearing a mask helps safeguard yourself and others, it really is no biggie to wear one. If only people spent this much energy fostering goodwill and charity toward others.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

These idiots need a attention bad... "Look at Me,,Look at Me"" And the coward had to pick on a 70 year old lady... Disgusting!!!
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

It’s so sad that we have so many idiots among us. :-X
AltaRed
Fledgling

Post by AltaRed »

Selfish dolts know nothing about social responsibility. May they all catch covid-19 and be turned away from hospital. After all, why should our front line health care workers take the risk of catching covid and possibly dying to 'save' some dolt who thought s/he had the right to infect anyone they want?
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 22nd, 2020, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Sure do love Rutland!!
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I expect no less in BC
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jimmy4321 wrote:I expect no less in BC
and even more so kelowna
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jv34

Post by jv34 »

AltaRed wrote:Selfish dolts know nothing about social responsibility. May they all catch covid-19 and be turned away from hospital. After all, why should our front line health care workers take the risk of catching covid and possibly dying to 'save' some dolt who thought s/he had the right to infect anyone they want?

Agreed.

What friggen losers...take away there health care...charge them....period.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

And as for those out on the highway with their signs:
"No more masks," "F*** Joe Biden," and "Democracy!" One protester held a sign with Dr. Henry's face along with the words "Lock her up," echoing Donald Trump's attacks on Hillary Clinton [icon_lol2.gif] .

Do they have any idea how immature, how STUPID they look?
Are they Americans? If not then what the :cuss: does Biden or Trump have to do with us?

And here's more others.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7477816/kelo ... ding-baby/
Kelowna, B.C., business owner berated by anti-maskers while holding baby.
A Kelowna business owner said she was berated and harassed by three men while holding her baby after they refused to don masks inside her store.

And then they start flashing a laminated copy of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. [icon_lol2.gif]
Wannabe lawyers.
And when the owner calls 911 they run like cowards.

With these new guidelines there should be no shortage of moronic others.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Boarder4
Fledgling

Post by Boarder4 »

Masks are important, but it really is blown out of proportion, 95% of the people are not affected, might be easier to isolate the 5% ?? I don’t know
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Boarder4 wrote:Masks are important, but it really is blown out of proportion, 95% of the people are not affected, might be easier to isolate the 5% ?? I don’t know

Or maybe just infect the other 95% and get it over with.

The ones that survive are obviously the better ones.(sarcasm off)
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

What I don't understand is why doesn't the provincial or federal government at this point step-in and create a sign for businesses and Shop owners to put in their window explaining that a private business is not a public place. It appears most of these morons don't understand the difference and if they were to the educated maybe they would make less stink going into places like that thinking they have a right when they really don't. Yes they are stupid when they don't understand the difference so let's educate them. I mean the government pays for Billboards and ads in newspapers and on the radio all the time to warn the junkies that there's some bad drugs going around. Do your civic duty and help educate the morons that are making life difficult for the rest of us please
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Boarder4 wrote:Masks are important, but it really is blown out of proportion, 95% of the people are not affected, might be easier to isolate the 5% ?? I don’t know

doesnt work like that. you can shed the virus without even knowing you have it. That's why they ask people to wear masks.
These tools protesting are a bunch of idiots who get there education thru Facebook posts. Grow up already.
And if you wanna stand on a street corner and protest, looking all stupid go ahead, but don't take into a privately owned business.
Why were the cops not called? Whats a couple of mall security folks going to do with a large group of idiots?? I really hope they start cracking down and handing out some more of those 2300 dollar fines
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
KPG_4

Post by KPG_4 »

the truth wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:I expect no less in BC
and even more so kelowna

How so? I get that Kelowna has to walk on eggs shells here with what 1 person out of 120,000 does, but I don't understand what is so typically Kelowna about this? Sounds like something that happens in millions of other cities as well.

Return to “Central Okanagan”