Kelowna threatening Protests

Re: Kelowna threatening Protests

Postby normaM » Feb 19th, 2021, 9:32 am

She just wanted to argue. Pity they told her the RCMP were coming - maybe if she had talked to them she's bugger off.
I imagine she'll be there again next week.
I don’t care what they’re going to say. Let the storm rage on.

Pappywinkle likes this post.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 16941 posts

Postby Rjamer » Feb 19th, 2021, 10:22 am

normaM wrote:She just wanted to argue. Pity they told her the RCMP were coming - maybe if she had talked to them she's bugger off.

She probably needs attention... Oh Wow,, what a rebel !! [icon_lol2.gif]
Rjamer
Übergod

Liked in: 290 posts

Postby RupertBear » Feb 19th, 2021, 10:28 am

normaM wrote:She just wanted to argue. Pity they told her the RCMP were coming - maybe if she had talked to them she's bugger off.

When I look at her picture, and read about her actions, I can't help but think there are mental health issues playing a big role in how she's acting.
RupertBear
Übergod

Liked in: 1287 posts

Postby twofingers » Feb 19th, 2021, 10:35 am

Three cheers for Bliss Bakery. Keep exposing these fraudulent Karens that are simply making things worse for all of us.
Congratulations for your bravery. You just won a new customer in me.

2 people like this post.
twofingers
Board Meister

Liked in: 224 posts

Postby Ken7 » Feb 19th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Just because she's from Alberta, she doesn't think she will be found.

:biggrin: I don't know if she is or not, although it would not shock me!

3 people like this post.
Ken7
Guru

Liked in: 4353 posts

Postby normaM » Feb 19th, 2021, 12:39 pm

Bliss should have told her about Castanet - she could have come here and picked battles LOL
She'd be eaten alive in the Rona Bicker thread
Nah, she is a local - she's been there 3 times
Just as well they sent her away, she didn't from the looks of her need any bakery items. MEOW
see, send her my way - I have lots of angry lol

2 people like this post.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Newest self-centered social justice Warrior at Bliss Bakery

Postby common_sense_guy » Feb 19th, 2021, 1:06 pm

I feel bad for all the people that have to put up with *bleep* like this. But what I really don't get is why isn't the superintendent of RCMP or Bonnie Henry or any of the politicians stand up and say something like this .
A business is private. They have the right to refuse service to anyone. Not just people that don't wear a mask. It is their business that is their right. If people continue to harass, intimidate and bother workers of these private businesses then you will be charged to the fullest extent of the law. This has got to stop now.
That's along the lines of something that I would publicly say on the news. I'm just baffled as to why Bonnie Henry or anybody else does not stand up and say that to try and put to rest the aggressive social justice Warriors that don't know what the law really is. It's one thing to be a competent social justice Warrior and know the rules and your rights and a completely different scenario when you have no clue at all and you're just being an self serving idiot.
And I would make a two strikes rule also. Whereas if you're a person like one of these ladies that don't seem to know the rules after doing it twice to a business your name gets publicly posted with the news article with your name on it and what you've been charged with. One or two of those and these idiots would stop harassing private businesses. Come on Henry Step Up do the right thing help the businesses instead of killing them.. I would ask Trudeau to stand up and do the right thing but he's an incompetent ,lying, stealing ,completely unethical excuse for a human being and prime minister

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ear-a-mask
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.

3 people like this post.
common_sense_guy
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 987 posts

Postby Kroynon » Feb 19th, 2021, 1:30 pm

Not that I really care, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned that in the video, one of the employees is clearly not following the mandate by wearing a plastic face shield rather than a mask.
Practice what you preach...
Insert random quote, to try and make yourself appear to be of superior intelligence, here.
Kroynon
Fledgling

Liked in: 284 posts

Postby typhoon44 » Feb 19th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Kroynon wrote:Not that I really care, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned that in the video, one of the employees is clearly not following the mandate by wearing a plastic face shield rather than a mask.

Oh god. What is it with whataboutism that anti-maskers feel the need to try to distract from real issues at every turn?

2 people like this post.
typhoon44
Übergod

Liked in: 513 posts

Postby OKkayak » Feb 19th, 2021, 1:47 pm

Kroynon wrote:Not that I really care, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned that in the video, one of the employees is clearly not following the mandate by wearing a plastic face shield rather than a mask.

Employees are behind a plastic barrier which can be used instead of a mask.
"Conspiracy Theories are a way for idiots to feel like intellectuals."

- David Baddiel

2 people like this post.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 18808 posts

Postby gardengirl » Feb 19th, 2021, 8:38 pm

I noticed that as well.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1210 posts

Postby Kroynon » Feb 19th, 2021, 9:09 pm

gardengirl wrote:
I noticed that as well.

Careful, some covidunces think the wearing of unacceptable masks is a non issue and may place a label on you.
Insert random quote, to try and make yourself appear to be of superior intelligence, here.

normaM likes this post.
Kroynon
Fledgling

Liked in: 284 posts

Postby normaM » Feb 20th, 2021, 7:16 am

Yes the Barista ought to have been wearing a homemade mask with kittens on it - those seem to be Grade A protection.

2 people like this post.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Newest self-centered social justice Warrior at Bliss Bak

Postby the truth » Feb 20th, 2021, 7:39 am

common_sense_guy wrote:I feel bad for all the people that have to put up with *bleep* like this. But what I really don't get is why isn't the superintendent of RCMP or Bonnie Henry or any of the politicians stand up and say something like this .
A business is private. They have the right to refuse service to anyone. Not just people that don't wear a mask. It is their business that is their right. If people continue to harass, intimidate and bother workers of these private businesses then you will be charged to the fullest extent of the law. This has got to stop now.
That's along the lines of something that I would publicly say on the news. I'm just baffled as to why Bonnie Henry or anybody else does not stand up and say that to try and put to rest the aggressive social justice Warriors that don't know what the law really is. It's one thing to be a competent social justice Warrior and know the rules and your rights and a completely different scenario when you have no clue at all and you're just being an self serving idiot.
And I would make a two strikes rule also. Whereas if you're a person like one of these ladies that don't seem to know the rules after doing it twice to a business your name gets publicly posted with the news article with your name on it and what you've been charged with. One or two of those and these idiots would stop harassing private businesses. Come on Henry Step Up do the right thing help the businesses instead of killing them.. I would ask Trudeau to stand up and do the right thing but he's an incompetent ,lying, stealing ,completely unethical excuse for a human being and prime minister

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ear-a-mask

people like bonnie say nothing, because her type want to be liked by everyone, that is why she is to weak for her position
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 10767 posts

Postby Fancy » Feb 20th, 2021, 11:42 am

I'm sure this woman has been on the news before and since she's been a nuisance 3 times Bliss needs to ban her permanently.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Liked in: 10796 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Central Okanagan