No mask no mail

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: No mask no mail

Post by Fancy »

domain wrote:...How many "bad apples" are in a few exactly? And what is to be done about these "few bad apples"?...
Your statements are very disjointed - you'd have to ask those living in the building to identify all those that are in defiance of what's expected and apparently the decision of what to do has been decided. Are did you forget what the topic was?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I strongly suspect that there are 2 places not getting their mail.

1) a gym
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=88470

2) a jewelry store
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=88466
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

That would make 3 counting the Condo's.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
dodgerdodge
Lord of the Board

Post by dodgerdodge »

It would be interesting to see if any other deliveries or services are still coming to this strata. The post obviously feel they are at risk from entering the building. What about other delivery drivers, pizza guys, service guys, carpet cleaners and more?
We have all seen the signs, no mask no service but i somehow doubt any other company is stopping their employees going to the building in this article. (i could be wrong)
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Isn't this a case of people disobeying rules thinking that they somehow "deserve" warnings and leniency when they choose to ignore a rule like mommy always did ? Growing up, isn't just determined by age.

Rule - "You must wear a mask in public areas of this building."

Rule breaker - "Ya but I was just...",,,, "Everybody goes and,,, ",,,"I don't see why we have to wear a mask when,,,,"

Then when a service is stopped because of continual rule breaking, they are outraged.

It's unfortunate that residents in the building that have obeyed the rules get punished along with the rule breakers, isn't strata living great ! Everything boils down to the lowest common denominator.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

Refusing mail because someone not wearing a mask? That's beyond pathetic, people getting soft.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

WESTman wrote:Refusing mail because someone not wearing a mask? That's beyond pathetic, people getting soft.
Refusing to deliver because the requirement of wearing a mask is not followed. This is NOT pathetic - the ones not wearing the mask should know better.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Central Okanagan”