Local MLA offers apology

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Local MLA offers apology

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote: Aug 13th, 2021, 1:49 pm 123 K a year... how does he even manage at 10K a month :200: ... from one of his jobs... hmmm
He's an elected official and that's what they are paid, regardless of their political party.
Do you have an issue with that?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

Nope no issue, just wonder how he manages to scrape by.. :smt045

I would press the facetious icon if there were one,.
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
dcipher
Übergod

Post by dcipher »

Ben Stewart things government aid programs disincentivize working.

Ben Stewart's family offers a minimum wage job.

Ben Stewart makes a lot of money.

Noe of these 3 things are contradictory or incompatible. It takes a very addled mind to think that any of of these can be used to refute any of the others.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote: Aug 14th, 2021, 2:13 pm Nope no issue, just wonder how he manages to scrape by.. :smt045

I would press the facetious icon if there were one,.
Do you wonder how Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos manage to scrape by too? [icon_lol2.gif]

Not meaning you in regards to this thought, but I can't help but conclude that quite a number are destined to live a very unhappy life, given that they can't seem to come to grips with anyone earning more money than them.

There's always going to be someone who earns more, is worth more, and so on, thus it's really somewhat pointless to dwell on that.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
60-YEARS-in-Ktown
Guru

Post by 60-YEARS-in-Ktown »

It doesnt bother me, dont know if it ever did much. IT was just a dry humerous (I thought ) remark I was trying to make at the time.

I grew up in a large family, at school and in early life , many people had things we simply could not have.
But .. luckily as a teen I learned how to work .. to be able to get things, in life.. And never became wealthy but often was satisfied with what I had. Other folks situation simply does not.. should not affect mine... :biggrin:
I'd like to help You OUT,
Which way did You come in??
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

60-YEARS-in-Ktown wrote: Aug 15th, 2021, 2:04 pm It doesnt bother me, dont know if it ever did much. IT was just a dry humerous (I thought ) remark I was trying to make at the time.

I grew up in a large family, at school and in early life , many people had things we simply could not have.
But .. luckily as a teen I learned how to work .. to be able to get things, in life.. And never became wealthy but often was satisfied with what I had. Other folks situation simply does not.. should not affect mine... :biggrin:
No worries I got that you were being facetious.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “Central Okanagan”