Charges may be on the horizon (racist tirade)

W105
Guru

Re: Charges may be on the horizon (racist tirade)

Post by W105 »

the truth wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 3:09 pm
mexi cali wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 11:09 am

OMG Truth. Stick to the topic at hand.
the truth hurts i guess ,so you guess want a guy put in jail for a racist comment-fair enough, but these sumbag junkies get a pass .
only in kelowna

^^ yup..even though he is stupid , it's only words...meanwhile chit like this won't even warrant...anything..

who should we incarcerate first ?? mouth pieces or active daily criminals ??

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... field-road
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:135: *Stay on topic please.*
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Why do you stay here? it's not only in Kelowna, it's everywhere. There aren't enough cells to keep them in so yes, crime and punishment is prioritized. An *bleep* like this guy is not worthy of my sweat. He is a frackin racist and too me, that's worse than a drug addled street person.

There are good things about living here but you apparently don't see any of them. Yo seem to be actually pretty smart; grammatically challenged maybe but your views are so twisted and focused on the wrong things it takes away from who you could be.

The junkies and Basran :cuss: ? You need to back off and find something else to spend your energy on.

I still love you though.
Last edited by ferri on Sep 14th, 2021, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word censor workaround.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

W105 wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 3:20 pm who should we incarcerate first ?? mouth pieces or active daily criminals ??
I am sure if you asked that security guard he might have a different answer then yours...

Not sure why it has to be this or that. Both are bad (not sure someone trying to still garbage is as bad as other crimes but whatever), and we should be glad any crime is getting dealt with.
hail Satan y'all
bidwell2
Fledgling

Post by bidwell2 »

I don't even get it.

I've been called all kinds of things in my life, should I have gone to the police and reported them all?

Does the security guard even want to press charges?

Man, you're all really hoping for a utopian society if we start charging people for name calling.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

bidwell2 wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 6:11 pm
Man, you're all really hoping for a utopian society if we start charging people for name calling.
This was a bit more than name calling and in today's society it is not acceptable.

Should he go to jail for it? I'm not sure of that but maybe he should have to take some kind of course on other cultures.

Probably would only make him worse.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 6:21 pm
bidwell2 wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 6:11 pm
This was a bit more than name calling and in today's society it is not acceptable.

Should he go to jail for it? I'm not sure of that but maybe he should have to take some kind of course on other cultures.

Probably would only make him worse.
I agree.
:up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
pilsung123
Banned

Post by pilsung123 »

I'm all for prosecution of that loser. However, if people were really serious about racism in the Okanagan, you would first start with the systemic racism going on with the local Kelowna RCMP staffing.

Why is it that in my 26 years, here, that I have seen only one black officer (Constable Owen), only one officer of Chinese origin (Constable Wong), only two officers of East Indian origin, (one is a Sergeant, name forgotten) and not a single native person at the Kelowna detachment or any police department for that matter. This goes for their support staff. Never seen a black, native, or coloured woman (or man) work at any RCMP front office. Have you ? What about dispatch? What's wrong with hiring a few Asians or European dispatchers with thick accents, like the federal government does. Why does everyone have to be "white" at the RCMP ?

Also, if coloured people and women aren't applying for work with the RCMP, perhaps determine why that is ? Is it because your hiring methods suck or do you simply favour white young men recruits and do you pay your new recruits while at Regina (like all other law enforcement agencies do), or do you expect them to train for free?

The biggest farce going is a promotional video recently released by the National Police Federation, the union representing over 20,000 RCMP across Canada. In that video, what I saw was a severe lack of reality with 2021. I actually saw white police officers smiling and laughing in the video ? No Asians were seen smiling, though. LOL

I don't think that I've EVER seen an RCMP in this town or (anywhere else) look happy or smile ! Have you? Most of them are angry motherf------

Why do you think that is ? If it's b/c the job is too stressful. If so, then, move on to a less stressful job, like baking doughnuts at Timmies or flipping burgers at Mickie D's.
"I remember Buffalo, Hegelo. Well, it seems to me, I remember every single effing thing I know ?"
Gord Downie, The Tragically Hip.

Return to “Central Okanagan”