Group sex assault -acquittal

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Group sex assault -acquittal

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Group sex assault -acquittal

Post by The_quiet_one »

I am so disgusted at the courts yet again. Omg
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

what the :cuss: are parents teaching kids these days, do what you want you will get away with it, :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
averie blais

Post by averie blais »

I believe you Y.W. I am so so sorry, you are very brave.
Parents please educate your young sons on proper consent and respect of girls and women!
spooker

Post by spooker »

It's an indictment of the courts that they brought this to trial without having a witness that would withstand cross-examination ...

It's an indictment of our society that inebriation is continually taken advantage of ...

It sucks ...
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I don't really understand. If it was reported and medically examined the next day, shouldn't that have outweighed testimony and cross 4 years out of date due to a slow court.

"I was very drunk 4 years ago."

"OK so can you recall every detail perfectly?"

"No...."

"Reasonable doubt your honor."

Most people don't know what they had for lunch yesterday and could get a detail wrong, it sounded like this case had more than he said she said, how bad did prosecution drop the ball here.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: group sex assault -acquittal

Post by GordonH »

Was justice served, the guilty know who they are in this case. Just maybe a guilty conscience will bite them hard kinda like karma.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

this is why women don't come forward
I believe her
20 says there are vids on line
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

Veovis wrote: Apr 22nd, 2022, 5:21 pm I don't really understand. If it was reported and medically examined the next day, shouldn't that have outweighed testimony and cross 4 years out of date due to a slow court.

"I was very drunk 4 years ago."

"OK so can you recall every detail perfectly?"

"No...."

"Reasonable doubt your honor."

Most people don't know what they had for lunch yesterday and could get a detail wrong, it sounded like this case had more than he said she said, how bad did prosecution drop the ball here.

^^ :smt045
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

averie blais wrote: Apr 22nd, 2022, 5:10 pm I believe you Y.W. I am so so sorry, you are very brave.
Parents please educate your young sons on proper consent and respect of girls and women!
Yeup ... But moral values have slid to an alarming low in recent years ..

I tell my step son AND daughter that they need to have respect for themselves FIRST , and that nothing good happens after midnight ... I'm thinking the booze lowered more than just the boys "inhibitions" here ..

While I won't blame the victim , I will say that "If you don't want to get a speeding ticket DON'T speed " ...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

I’ll kick the *bleep* out of every single boy involved.
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

MAPearce wrote: Apr 22nd, 2022, 5:55 pm
averie blais wrote: Apr 22nd, 2022, 5:10 pm I believe you Y.W. I am so so sorry, you are very brave.

I tell my step son AND daughter that they need to have respect for themselves FIRST , and that nothing good happens after midnight ... I'm thinking the booze lowered more than just the boys "inhibitions" here ..

While I won't blame the victim , I will say that "If you don't want to get a speeding ticket DON'T speed " ...
Your saying that a girl towed by 4 guys. Is as bad as speeding and it is *bleep*. You probably had an act like this hey ..
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Tankur wrote: Apr 22nd, 2022, 6:45 pm
MAPearce wrote: Apr 22nd, 2022, 5:55 pm

Your saying that a girl towed by 4 guys. Is as bad as speeding and it is *bleep*. You probably had an act like this hey ..
Nope ... I'm saying that if you want to avoid a situation that may result in an undesirable outcome , DON'T approach said situation ...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
andrearossk

Post by andrearossk »

This is so frustrating. No wonder girls don't come forward. She is the victim again. Do these boys not have women in their lives who they respect? This is just so so sad. Bunch of hockey boys together who think they are untouchable. I hope their hockey days are over and their parents make them take a course on sexual health, learn what consent is. This better stop here for all 4 of you. May you never ruin another life again.
Scrobins94
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scrobins94 »

Hockey, rich people's sport. Probably could afford a good lawyer. This is messed up.

Return to “Central Okanagan”