Enviro-nuts are deflating tires in Victoria

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Enviro-nuts are deflating tires in Victoria

Post by GordonH »

spooker wrote: Aug 1st, 2022, 8:24 pm And this would be the literal definition of a first world problem ...
For those who miss important doctors appointment or surgery, because some jack :swear: thinks whatever they are protesting is more important. Then maybe Yes
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^. Possibly yes, Spooker.

I can’t imagine anything more frustrating and angry-making than not being able to drive to an appt that I’d waited for, for months, because some jackazzz decided it was a great idea to deflate my car tires.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

spooker wrote: Aug 1st, 2022, 8:24 pm And this would be the literal definition of a first world problem ...
Do you have saything to say about this maybe being a serious issue for some?
Or are you on the side of the eco-nuts?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

This won't end well for some of them. Then they'll find out Canada doesn't have first world health care.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

bb49 wrote: Aug 1st, 2022, 9:42 pm This won't end well for some of them. Then they'll find out Canada doesn't have first world health care.
Oooo….ouch!

A double whammy Bb
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

.........waking up in a hospital if somebody finds them in a ditch somewhere would be a life-changing lesson. Maybe our cycling zealot could pick them up in one of his special home made ambulance trailers.........it would probably have a light bar on it to really play the role.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

yea sounds like valve locks might have helped
What a damn stupid lot - do they reckon the Owners would simply leave their vehicles?
These people aren't activists they are idiots
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
spooker

Post by spooker »

bb49 wrote: Aug 1st, 2022, 9:42 pm
Do you have saything to say about this maybe being a serious issue for some?
Or are you on the side of the eco-nuts?
No, it's not something I personally would do but I can understand the frustration that would drive some to do this ... I'm glad they are not damaging tires ...

If, as GordonH said, someone misses something important ... I'd have to wonder if it was really that important that a person would leave themselves so little time as to be that inconvenienced ... if I went out and found my tire flat, thankfully I've got a shop with a compressor on a cart that I can roll around to fill it back up ... without the compressor I'd be using my "call a friend" card or calling a taxi ...

Maybe we should be rethinking our dependence on the car? ... naw, that's not realistic ... sorry for mentioning it
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

If everyone started vandalizing what they disapprove of be precious lil left
spooker

Post by spooker »

normaM wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 6:03 am If everyone started vandalizing what they disapprove of be precious lil left
Or maybe we'd actually look at what the reasons are for the disapproval and change minds, theirs or ours ... we focus on the "what" but we don't seem to want to figure out the "why"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

spooker wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 7:20 am Or maybe we'd actually look at what the reasons are for the disapproval and change minds, theirs or ours ... we focus on the "what" but we don't seem to want to figure out the "why"
Because they are Fruit Loops!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
ok-weezy
Fledgling

Post by ok-weezy »

It's not ok to be tampering with someone else's property ..appointments or not,
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

spooker wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 7:20 am
normaM wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 6:03 am If everyone started vandalizing what they disapprove of be precious lil left
Or maybe we'd actually look at what the reasons are for the disapproval and change minds, theirs or ours ... we focus on the "what" but we don't seem to want to figure out the "why"
Doing illegal activities like vandalism, protesting in middle of highways etc... etc.

Doesn’t cause myself to want to listen to whatever they are po’ed at.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Boosted632
Banned

Post by Boosted632 »

spooker wrote: Aug 2nd, 2022, 7:20 am
Or maybe these idiots should realize that what someone else drives or owns is none of their business and putting your mitts on someone's property is a good way to lose the use of some fingers for a while.
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

easy to figure out asshats who pull dumb stunts
btw, would like to know what they drove to get there - doubt they freakin walked

Return to “Central Okanagan”