More sleeping on the street

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: More sleeping on the street

Post by Fancy »

I read it was a dumpster not a household garbage bin. And not all dumpsters are locked.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
emc group
Fledgling

Post by emc group »

A lot of these waste haulers get out of bed at 2;30 am to service their customers. That is so that they are out of the way of general public, not blocking alleys, parking lots during busy hrs. This driver did nothing wrong, they are trained to watch for signs of ppl sleeping in bins, parked bicycle in front of bin, shopping cart in front of bin, etc.
Business owners should not have to hire security to protect their waste bins, locks are not much of a deterant either, bolt cutters are standard issue in most back packs.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

emc group wrote: Dec 3rd, 2022, 8:21 am A lot of these waste haulers get out of bed at 2;30 am to service their customers. That is so that they are out of the way of general public, not blocking alleys, parking lots during busy hrs. This driver did nothing wrong, they are trained to watch for signs of ppl sleeping in bins, parked bicycle in front of bin, shopping cart in front of bin, etc.
Business owners should not have to hire security to protect their waste bins, locks are not much of a deterant either, bolt cutters are standard issue in most back packs.
agree 100%, even a 6 year old kid would know better,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by polelady »

Re : Plastic Knuckless

https://www.tacticalgadgets.ca/is-this-legal/

I would very student has a 3D printer to make more... almost free !
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

polelady wrote: Jan 29th, 2023, 7:25 pm Re : Plastic Knuckless

https://www.tacticalgadgets.ca/is-this-legal/

I would very student has a 3D printer to make more... almost free !
I like the baton better! Works well with defense including crack heads with blades.

Return to “Central Okanagan”