McCulloch - Parole

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: No Bail for Fentynal Charges

Post by Fancy »

I'd say we have a legal system - not much in the way of a justice system.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

imo no early release for this piece of :cuss: , another one if society is lucky gets covid 19 and doesn't survive.
Help it along smear covid 19 in his cell... Oops did I say that out loud. [icon_lol2.gif]
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Dude is actually crying for early release because of "asthma"?

Amazing how quickly wannabe tough guys like this wuss out once they've been caught. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
watchkat
Übergod

Oh, the Irony!!!

Post by watchkat »

He is afraid of his asthma and the COVID-19! That fear for his health didn't stop him from making batches of fentanyl type pills and dealing cocaine. His products killed many I am sure and now he wants early release. His history is long and repetitive and yet he thinks HE should get special treatment. Isolate him until the threat has passed just like anyone else. What is he proposing...isolation at home? LOL He has a proven history of running. So tired of these types that have no respect for other's lives, but expect to get special treatment. Those that have done far less are still in jail.

West Kelowna drug trafficker seeks early parole due to COVID-19

Trafficker seeks early release
Nicholas Johansen - May 9, 2020 / 2:30 pm | Story: 299591

A West Kelowna drug trafficker who skipped out on his bail for several months before he was apprehended by police in 2019 is seeking an early release from prison, due to the COVID-19 risks he says he faces as someone with asthma.

Leslie McCulloch is currently serving a 10-year sentence at Abbotsford's Matsqui Institution for producing fake prescription pills using an analogue of fentanyl at his West Kelowna auto body shop. Under normal circumstances, he'd be eligible for full parole in late 2024, but due to his asthma and the COVID-19 pandemic, which caused the death of an inmate at the nearby Mission Institution, he's seeking an early release.

McCulloch first applied for “exceptional parole” on April 2, with a note from his doctor stating that COVID-19 “may be fatal in people with pre-existing lung conditions.” After not receiving an answer, McCulloch applied for a judicial review 20 days later, to expedite the process.

On April 29, Justice Sébastien Grammond ruled the matter should be expedited, and a parole board hearing should be held by May 20.

McCulloch's current incarceration dates back to his arrest in March 2016, when police raided his West Kelowna home and auto body shop – the culmination of several months of RCMP investigation.

Border guards had intercepted an industrial-style “V-mixer” en route to McCulloch's Petterson Road home from Hong Kong in December 2015. Police attached a tracking device to the mixer and sent it on its way.

When police raided McCulloch's properties in March, they found 938 fake prescription pills and $35,600 in cash under McCulloch's bed, along with money transfer receipts documenting $15,500 that had been transferred to someone in China in 2015. Twelve one-ounce gold bars were found in the home's living room.

In an upstairs loft at McCulloch's shop, police found a well-used pill press with 40 grams of the fentanyl analogue acetylfentanyl of an unknown purity in it, along with a shop vac filled with various pills and powders inside. Recipes for different pills were written directly on the loft's wall.

While he pleaded guilty to production of a controlled substance and possession for the purpose of trafficking in February 2017, his case would spend 29 more months winding through B.C.'s legal system.

At the time of his arrest, McCulloch was on parole after serving a 4.5-year sentence for cocaine trafficking. In his 2014 parole documents, he was described as a “middleman who transported drugs for the Hell's Angels.”

After trying, and failing, to take back his guilty plea in early 2018, he skipped out on his bail in early 2019, fleeing to Saskatchewan. By March, he began to "taunt” the Crown prosecutor by email, telling him he wouldn't turn himself in unless the prosecutor modified his sentencing position.

“If I don't want to be found, I won't be found,” McCulloch stated in one of the emails. McCulloch was found by police in Langley the following month.

In July 2019, he was sentenced to 10 years at the medium-security Matsqui Institution in Abbotsford. With credit for 671 days of presentence custody, he was left with just over eight years to serve. Under normal circumstances, a person is eligible for full parole after serving two-thirds of their sentence.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

OKkayak wrote:Dude is actually crying for early release because of "asthma"?

Amazing how quickly wannabe tough guys like this wuss out once they've been caught. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

says every thing about his hell a boys does it not [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Coonhound
Banned

Post by Coonhound »

Three hots and a cot. Let this clown rot
Canuck

Post by Canuck »

let him out so i can drag his fat *bleep* up the mountain for bear food
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Canuck wrote:let him out so i can drag his fat *bleep* up the mountain for bear food

this waste of skin looks like bundy https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CARJ ... ent=psy-ab
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ when I read your post the first thing that came to my mind was ted bundy, now there is nasty piece of ___________.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

TylerM4 wrote:
Well, it's clear you don't understand what the definition of "Murder" actually is.

You just stick to your day job.

Sadly they need to make amendments to the law and deal with these people in a way that has substance. I don't disagree with your thoughts but law is not your background.

In short, make the penalty equal to the crime, and yes even though your intent is not to kill ( murder) someone the actions you take selling a substance that could potentially kill someone should be considered in sentencing, we nee harsher laws .

This a$$ clown is likely tired of being someones Biatch.
Green-light
Fledgling

Post by Green-light »

There are a few people that would like to get their hands on him. They cannot because he is locked up and protected. I say let him out. That may be the only way we see true Justice in this case.
Tfishwood

Post by Tfishwood »

Who isn’t cheering for a covid attack ? On both of them.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

normaM wrote:I will be happy not to see that photo of the two of them again
Ha, he couldn't be found hmm? Worst. Hide and Seek. Player. Ever.

Take a look at the two of them, if you saw either would you recognize them??? He couldn't hide his mug only in a blacked out windowless basement and he'd have to come up for food sooner of later.

Wonder how he is socialized with in jail...mommy or daddy?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

he will be walking around in jail bragging that he is a high ranking hells angels [icon_lol2.gif] in hopes that he is left alone
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

the truth wrote:he will be walking around in jail bragging that he is a high ranking hells angels [icon_lol2.gif] in hopes that he is left alone

IF he is not...nope! The real ones will police that and yes they know who is who.

Guys like him, will be buying protectors and giving them drugs.

Return to “Central Okanagan”