Police disrupt People Harrasing Patrons

matthew.levi01

Re: Police disrupt People Harrasing Patrons

Post by matthew.levi01 »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Where is the same outrage for people who take their kids to hooters?
First lets see the hooters girls who literally get off on wearing the hooters outfits.

We're not talking about a job uniform here - it's a LIFESTYLE.

Then let's see these "hooters uniform enthusiasts" (not a fetish!) say that they just HAVE TO show little kids how fun it is and how good it makes them feel to wear those tight little shorts and dance around bouncing their hooters.

...then lets see the PARENTS who say "There is nothing wrong with taking my kids to hooters to see these women who love to wear tight little shorts and bounce their boobs around - this is ART!"

People that would see another parent taking their kids to hooters would just be disgusted and think the parents are trashy.

That's all.
First lets see the drag queens who literally get off on wearing their outfits, you keep bringing this up and yet providing nothing else than just saying ITS A FETISH ITS A FETISH ive never talked to one in my life but ITS A FETISH.

Being an entertainer is also a job, clowns wear clown makeup to be entertainers, is that now a lifestyle or a job?

When has anyone ever said this, you are literally making things up to get angry at.

See point above, still making up imaginary scenarios to get mad at.

That's all
ash71
Board Meister

Post by ash71 »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:56 pm
ash71 wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:53 pm But the real question you meant to ask is if there was a transgendered woman teaching at your kid's school would you have a problem?
You walked right into this, but ok.

You're not allowed to have a problem. Even when this "woman" shows up to teach your kids.

That's the problem. This guy doesn't have a fetish either apparently.

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] Thanks for the laugh!!
But why do you keep seeking out the exceptions? With most transgendered women you wouldn't even know they were trans. But if a straight woman teacher had boobs like that I'm sure there'd be a line up of parents complaining too.
matthew.levi01

Post by matthew.levi01 »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:56 pm
ash71 wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:53 pm But the real question you meant to ask is if there was a transgendered woman teaching at your kid's school would you have a problem?
You walked right into this, but ok.

You're not allowed to have a problem. Even when this "woman" shows up to teach your kids.

That's the problem. This guy doesn't have a fetish either apparently.

Why should all trans people be held accountable for what this person does?
When one straight person does weird things should all straight people be held accountable?
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:45 pm
Patron wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:42 pm just curious if you would be this upset if it was a bio woman wearing this outfit ? what are you finding offensive ? the subject matter or who's presenting it ? or both ?
If your female kindergarten teacher was wearing this outfit in class, you wouldn't have a problem?
so your opinion is (which I respect) is not because it's males it's because it's too sexual , which I can agree with. wee ones don't need to see this at such young ages and with social media ( games etc) nowadays they are exposed to some very mature things that can definitely have an effect on how they grow up, this new generation is going to be nothing but "Influencers " and that's going to dumb us down as a society ( it already is)

but to make the leap from a human being wearing clothing and make up as a guaranteed sexual/pedo predator is kind of outrageous.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:53 pm
Nedroj wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:49 pm Most Drag shows are sexual in nature mainly depicted through their suggestive clothing but can include other more sexually suggestive actions. Again if this was all adults in a private setting, I wouldnt care one bit. But when children are involved then I care.
Appreciate people standing up for the kids.

It's hard to speak out and get labeled "the bigoted devil" but that's what these people want.

They want you to stay quiet and be afraid while they wear fishnets and dance in front of children.
There is a thick line between educating your children on sexual health, reproduction, and safety. And exposing them to lude, age-inappropriate, extreme sexually suggestive behavior before they even have a chance of being a child.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
ash71
Board Meister

Post by ash71 »

matthew.levi01 wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 5:02 pm
Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:44 pm

First lets see the hooters girls who literally get off on wearing the hooters outfits.

We're not talking about a job uniform here - it's a LIFESTYLE.

Then let's see these "hooters uniform enthusiasts" (not a fetish!) say that they just HAVE TO show little kids how fun it is and how good it makes them feel to wear those tight little shorts and dance around bouncing their hooters.

...then lets see the PARENTS who say "There is nothing wrong with taking my kids to hooters to see these women who love to wear tight little shorts and bounce their boobs around - this is ART!"

People that would see another parent taking their kids to hooters would just be disgusted and think the parents are trashy.

That's all.
First lets see the drag queens who literally get off on wearing their outfits, you keep bringing this up and yet providing nothing else than just saying ITS A FETISH ITS A FETISH ive never talked to one in my life but ITS A FETISH.

Being an entertainer is also a job, clowns wear clown makeup to be entertainers, is that now a lifestyle or a job?

When has anyone ever said this, you are literally making things up to get angry at.

See point above, still making up imaginary scenarios to get mad at.

That's all
:up: :up: :up:
Exactly! The queens I've spoken with all say how uncomfortable drag is... it's tight, heavy, hot, maybe a bit painful. They're definitely not getting off on anything while in drag. In fact they usually can't wait to get out of drag.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

Patron wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 5:04 pm
Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:45 pm

If your female kindergarten teacher was wearing this outfit in class, you wouldn't have a problem?
so your opinion is (which I respect) is not because it's males it's because it's too sexual , which I can agree with. wee ones don't need to see this at such young ages and with social media ( games etc) nowadays they are exposed to some very mature things that can definitely have an effect on how they grow up, this new generation is going to be nothing but "Influencers " and that's going to dumb us down as a society ( it already is)

but to make the leap from a human being wearing clothing and make up as a guaranteed sexual/pedo predator is kind of outrageous.
I dont think Mazda or anyone is saying all Trans people are pedo/predators. But it does open up very wide doors for it to possibly happen. In the same sense "Altar Boys" would be vulnerable to sexual assault from priests. FYI, Im just as against religion as I am against children's drag shows.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Patron wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 5:04 pm so your opinion is (which I respect) is not because it's males it's because it's too sexual , which I can agree with.
LGBT/drag queens are all under the sexual context umbrella, yes.

Current attempts are trying to rebrand something that was always sexual, as not sexual.
Again, the ol' Uncle Randy analogy comes out.

I personally like being nude. I go to nude beaches. There is nothing wrong with the human naked body. It's not my fetish I just hate wearing swimsuits at the beach and I like the sun on my skin. When I go to nude beaches in the Okanagan I always go with a member of the opposite sex (for protection/buffer) and the whole "kids" thing is what all the nudists in the local area watch out for. Every once in a while a kid will come over to the nude part of the beach or some kids will paddle by. This is when everyone at the nude beach covers up. I don't try and teach kids to be nude. I do not host all ages nudist parties. I don't press my nudity on others, especially children.

Nudity is not sexual technically. Doctors see naked bodies all the time, it not sexual.

Now, ol' Uncle Randy is a nudist too. He loves to be naked and he says it's natural. Old Uncle Randy doesn't cover up when kids come to the nudist beach. Not even that - Uncle Randy invites kids over to his house to play games and refuses to cover up his genitals when kids comes around his yard. Uncle Randy thinks everyone is a prude, he's from the 1960's after all. Uncle Randy wants to start teaching CHILDREN outside his family that being naked is ok and he's going to be the one to show them.

This is about LOVE, says Randy.

Now nobody is saying Uncle Randy is a pedophile directly - BUT WHAT THE HELL RANDY - what are you doing and why?

There are tests that can be performed to see if people are sexually attracted to things. They use these types of tests to gauge pedophiles ect but they can be used for a broad range of things. Does anyone here think that a drag queen would pass a "womens panties" arousal test performed by a professional psychologist? I've known drag queens and their lifestyle choices and sexual lifestyles. I've lived in Southern California. 99% of them would not pass the test, IMO.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Appreciate the mods letting me state my case.

I'll bow out now, let other people discuss. Thanks!
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

Tankur wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 11:45 am
dirtybiker wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 11:33 am

Is that what it was ? Maybe "they/ them" identify as something else.

So :135: that changes everything. j/k

I know, doesn't change a thing. The whole deal is just goofy shytte to me.
This should be in the "Mental Health" thread.
Agreed , men that want to dress like women is definitely a mental health issue.
It is entertainment. Growing up in England we went to the pantomime every Christmas. The main Dame was ALWAYS a man in drag - A tradition started in 1806!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

some men here posting vile crap don't have to worry about tucking
interesting they know the terms
btw, the breast " plate" they wear weighs about as much as me,,, entertainment. Living a Lifestyle? LOLOL
motherofpearl
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... cial-media

2 articles in 24 hours.

No mention of children, all ages, ect.

"No agenda here!"

:135: :135: :135:
Tankur
Board Meister

Post by Tankur »

Mazdatruck wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:19 pm
countmeout wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 4:11 pm Searching countless twitter videos has nothing to do with the drag show at DunnEnzies.
"I'm afraid to look in the mirror and see what I am actually supporting"
Yep
mattinkelowna
Fledgling

Post by mattinkelowna »

lensbaby wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 5:41 pm It is entertainment. Growing up in England we went to the pantomime every Christmas. The main Dame was ALWAYS a man in drag - A tradition started in 1806!
:up:
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

Nedroj wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 5:08 pm
Patron wrote: Dec 8th, 2022, 5:04 pm

I dont think Mazda or anyone is saying all Trans people are pedo/predators. But it does open up very wide doors for it to possibly happen. In the same sense "Altar Boys" would be vulnerable to sexual assault from priests. FYI, Im just as against religion as I am against children's drag shows.
I agree, the possibly can happen just like with John Wayne Gacy the white male clown and J Edgar Hoover the white very powerful male cross dresser

Return to “Central Okanagan”