Freedom of speech in Kelowna/BC

nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Re: Freedom of speech in Kelowna/BC

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Wait....we don't have freedom? When did this happen? I blame conservatives. And c-51.
CanuckFan
Fledgling

Post by CanuckFan »

And, the conspiracy theories just keep on rolling.

Some posters will Relentless-ly try to push their looney-tunes agenda.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

CanuckFan wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 4:26 pm And, the conspiracy theories just keep on rolling.

Some posters will Relentless-ly try to push their looney-tunes agenda.
I take them with a grain of salt....
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Ken7 wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 3:12 pm

I'm still wondering what you cannot say. Watching the warm welcome Trudeau gets, I don't see anyone being beaten to the street and tossed in jail.

Am I missing something with freedom of speech??? Just because you get your comment cut out here as your off topic, I feel it's pretty FREE.
I was driving through Grand Forks today, and saw their mini "Freedom Convoy"...40 or 50 vehicles with flags and whatnot. The lead vehicle had sign on the front that read "Against Tyranny". Trying flying a F*** Putin flag in Moscow. Then you'll know what tyranny is.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

JayByrd wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 5:28 pm
Ken7 wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 3:12 pm

I'm still wondering what you cannot say. Watching the warm welcome Trudeau gets, I don't see anyone being beaten to the street and tossed in jail.

Am I missing something with freedom of speech??? Just because you get your comment cut out here as your off topic, I feel it's pretty FREE.
I was driving through Grand Forks today, and saw their mini "Freedom Convoy"...40 or 50 vehicles with flags and whatnot. The lead vehicle had sign on the front that read "Against Tyranny". Trying flying a F*** Putin flag in Moscow. Then you'll know what tyranny is.

Did you see in Ottawa, one year anniversary. No truckers there according to the news. Our society in my opinion is it's all about me and I want my way.

Even Trudeau at times is that way. All in all, I feel you can express yourself without being incarcerated.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Theres not much free speech anymore. Some get parades while some are disrupting businesses . Everything circles the drain. Its going the wrong way . No one can argue anything is better. Its worse in every way.
Strong and free
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Zoso wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 7:09 pm Theres not much free speech anymore. Some get parades while some are disrupting businesses . Everything circles the drain. Its going the wrong way . No one can argue anything is better. Its worse in every way.
And how would that change with conservatives in power?
Fordchevf150

Post by Fordchevf150 »

drex1999 wrote: Jan 17th, 2023, 3:21 pm I found it a bit amusing to see them burn Saturday after Saturday of their lives, year after year.
i take it at this point they dont want to leave since a large part of their personalities involves around that protest.

like a 40 year old still wearing their high school football jacket

does anyone know what they are even protesting anymore? stubbed toes or some other small and insignificant problem?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Fordchevf150 wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 11:33 pm
drex1999 wrote: Jan 17th, 2023, 3:21 pm I found it a bit amusing to see them burn Saturday after Saturday of their lives, year after year.
i take it at this point they dont want to leave since a large part of their personalities involves around that protest.

like a 40 year old still wearing their high school football jacket

does anyone know what they are even protesting anymore? stubbed toes or some other small and insignificant problem?
I don't think they have a clue either. It changes like a child's diapers, and the consistency is about the same.
motokelowna1
Übergod

Post by motokelowna1 »

These losers are continuous in being losers. You know its all over but neanderthals will stay the same but unfortunately they will teach their children how to hate ....
marvin gardens
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by marvin gardens »

Freedom of speech...someone asked the question
It depends on who is in control.
This site is a good example.
Some posts,attack others and are allowed..off topic, endless rants seem to be ok.
Others, maybe the AI takes over.
They are not removed.
They just dont see the light of day.
Like those downtown and in Ottawa, some just don`t fit the agenda!
buckland
Fledgling

Post by buckland »

marvin gardens wrote: Jan 29th, 2023, 12:57 pm Freedom of speech...someone asked the question
It depends on who is in control.
This site is a good example.
Some posts,attack others and are allowed..off topic, endless rants seem to be ok.
Others, maybe the AI takes over.
They are not removed.
They just dont see the light of day.
Like those downtown and in Ottawa, some just don`t fit the agenda!
Just a suggestion 😜. Don't just submit your comments. Hit the preview tab to see if your comment makes sense first.
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

one wheel wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 1:38 pm Canadians lost their Freedom of Speech when the Main Stream Media totally covered up & refused to report anything honestly about the Truckers Freedom Convoy regarding vaccine mandates.
Big Pharma rushed the Covid-19 shots into production & both Governments agreed with that & don't want any groups questioning or saying they don't work ?
The ongoing protests in the Park are a thorn to those in charge & rather than answer they want to shut them down.
The censoring of truth by the legacy media outlets is what has lead to global protests as the truth about everything since the beginning of 2020 has been with held and replaced with absolute falsehoods.
The solution is obvious and simple, eliminate all Government funded media outlets, bring back public debate an honest truthful reporting and the protests will end!
Those behind this very corrupt evil agenda have bought off all the media, and tell them what garbage to produce, and the awake general public wants accountability, the censoring and name calling to end so we can have a sense of humanity, as it is, the main stream media will be held accountable for not producing unbiased information to aid the general public into making decisions. It is very clear that the media is 100% responsible for divide in our society.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Relentless wrote: Feb 5th, 2023, 4:45 pm
one wheel wrote: Jan 28th, 2023, 1:38 pm Canadians lost their Freedom of Speech when the Main Stream Media totally covered up & refused to report anything honestly about the Truckers Freedom Convoy regarding vaccine mandates.
Big Pharma rushed the Covid-19 shots into production & both Governments agreed with that & don't want any groups questioning or saying they don't work ?
The ongoing protests in the Park are a thorn to those in charge & rather than answer they want to shut them down.
The censoring of truth by the legacy media outlets is what has lead to global protests as the truth about everything since the beginning of 2020 has been with held and replaced with absolute falsehoods.
The solution is obvious and simple, eliminate all Government funded media outlets, bring back public debate an honest truthful reporting and the protests will end!
Those behind this very corrupt evil agenda have bought off all the media, and tell them what garbage to produce, and the awake general public wants accountability, the censoring and name calling to end so we can have a sense of humanity, as it is, the main stream media will be held accountable for not producing unbiased information to aid the general public into making decisions. It is very clear that the media is 100% responsible for divide in our society.
I'm uncertain if I can agree. IF you only watch the tube to get your news you may be partly correct.

As for divide it is social media. A bunch of Rocket Scientists will tell you their views on any given topic. IF they scream loud enough people hear them. IF they continue to scream more people who do not look any farther jump on the short bus with them.

Look at any topic, if comes in from a source. Each and every media group reads that off a wire, they put their views on the topic and you have the presentation. Even an eye witness to an event will put their view of what occurred out there and it too can be slanted.

Lastly if you are getting your news of TIK TOK you might be missing the true event as it occurred.
Purity
Board Meister

Post by Purity »

How's that Civic, Freedom of Speech and Assembly working for yah?

Return to “Central Okanagan”