Smoke bomb at Orchard Park Mall

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: smoke bomb at orchardpark mall

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:05 pm Those types of kids have been around because we have the criminal adults to prove it. Just the next generation that isn’t getting the guidance and discipline needed. Or the consequences.
that's soft on crime woke pc bs for ya,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:16 pm I like how there's only one so-called "witness" who blamed some teenagers.

Why not let an investigation conclude before talking about breaking kids in half and tanning their hides?
lots of cameras in the mall /food court should not be hard to see who did it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

any teens in kelowna up to no good have zero fear of punishment if caught, why you ask, all they have to do is look at how nothing happens to all the criminals in this town--nothing---
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

If OPM doesn’t have cameras now, I suspect this will soon change.

It’s been a number of years since I step within the the Mall.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Teens have been acting wild at the Mall for while - lots of stealing, fighting
Since the parents of the darlings don't seem to be able to control them maybe the Mall should ban them
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

normaM wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 3:51 pm Teens have been acting wild at the Mall for while - lots of stealing, fighting
Since the parents of the darlings don't seem to be able to control them maybe the Mall should ban them
x2 :smt045
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

normaM wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 3:51 pm Teens have been acting wild at the Mall for while - lots of stealing, fighting
Probably parents are using places like OPM as child/young adult sitters. (btw these young people are our future leaders)
Instead of actually being with their own children.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 4:20 pm
Probably parents are using places like OPM as child/young adult sitters. (btw these young people are our future leaders)
Instead of actually being with their own children.
more like future tent city tenants
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

GordonH wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 3:11 pm If OPM doesn’t have cameras now, I suspect this will soon change.

They have cameras ... LOTS of cameras..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 12th, 2023, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Boarder4
Fledgling

Post by Boarder4 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 12th, 2023, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

MAPearce wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 1:57 pm
dirtybiker wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 1:54 pm Go figure, MAPearce and my own post are aligned, yet again.

Careful now ... I'm not one to be "aligned" with here ....

What ever happened to parents taking their kids fishing as opposed to sending them to the mall unattended anyway ?
I think the parenting is a lost art. I wonder if a parent of these little turds was made aware would they accept responsibility or would they do their best to clear the kids name?

When you listen to the latest on child care, it makes me question did these parents realize there are responsibilities when you have children? That includes raising them and instilling some values. I do realize yes, it is likely 2% of our youth that missed the parental guidance, although it is only going to get worse if not stomped hard on!
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

What happened to good old days when you'd just egg places
lensbaby
Board Meister

Re: Smoke bomb at Orchard Park Mall

Post by lensbaby »

Far too many idiot "attacks" there lately. Smoke bombs, stink bombs, bear spray. No pint blaming the police. they don't have the resources to guard it all day - this is absolutely an example of the Mall needing to put extra security there until they catch some of these losers.
GordonH

Re: Smoke bomb at Orchard Park Mall

Post by GordonH »

MAPearce wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 7:18 pm
GordonH wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 3:11 pm If OPM doesn’t have cameras now, I suspect this will soon change.

They have cameras ... LOTS of cameras..
Then someone on OPM staff needs to watch all of recordings from Foodcourt area and find suspect.

Return to “Central Okanagan”