Dumbest City Council in Canada cancels Canada Day

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Dumbest City Council in Canada cancels Canada Day

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I was the guy who brought in the Indian Act for Canada. I was awful to Canadian Indigenous. But I was a Liberal, so no one throws paint on my statue. Ha ha John A.! Being Liberal means no one cares how racist you were!" - Alexander McKenzie
bb49
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Dumbest City Council in Canada bans Canada Day

Post by bb49 »

Victoria, B. C. council.
Of course it's them. The wokest council in Canada.

Didn't even have to read the story and I knew it was them. [icon_lol2.gif]
Rest In Peace good friend.
JagXKR
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by JagXKR »

I actually like what they have done.
Helped me make up my mind to never visit that city and spend my money there.
Thanks Vic. :up:
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

SMH.

It's shameful that these :cuss: nfind their ways into public office, then try to dismantle our country.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Canada is run by amateurs, who hire more amateurs, who hire Liberal consultants because they don’t know how to run a country" ~ Diane Francis

"Justin Trudeau is a lying sack of crap" ~ Gone_Fishin 2021
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Mayor Lisa Helps said members of the City Family — the city’s reconciliation “advisory body” — told her it would be difficult to proceed with a regular celebration of the country this year but it would also feel strange to do nothing. They suggested council ask for feedback from the chiefs of the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations and from the L?k?????n Traditional Dancers, which have participated in the city’s Canada Day events for years.
How is this brainless jackass of a mayor still in power? How did she survive that entire woke nonsense where she wanted Victoria homeowners to welcome homeless people? Who in this brainless city keep voting for such disgustingly stupid leaders?
"I was the guy who brought in the Indian Act for Canada. I was awful to Canadian Indigenous. But I was a Liberal, so no one throws paint on my statue. Ha ha John A.! Being Liberal means no one cares how racist you were!" - Alexander McKenzie
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:21 pm
Mayor Lisa Helps said members of the City Family — the city’s reconciliation “advisory body” — told her it would be difficult to proceed with a regular celebration of the country this year but it would also feel strange to do nothing. They suggested council ask for feedback from the chiefs of the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations and from the L?k?????n Traditional Dancers, which have participated in the city’s Canada Day events for years.
How is this brainless jackass of a mayor still in power? How did she survive that entire woke nonsense where she wanted Victoria homeowners to welcome homeless people? Who in this brainless city keep voting for such disgustingly stupid leaders?
Well, it is the epicenter of NDP stupidity.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Canada is run by amateurs, who hire more amateurs, who hire Liberal consultants because they don’t know how to run a country" ~ Diane Francis

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:30 pm
The entire island of Vancouver is one giant barometer of stupidity that weighs down this province with communist nonsense. Perhaps we let them become their own province while we join Alberta and let them sink into a giant hell of wokeness, with no end in sight? How do you cure such stupid people of their nonsensical and backward beliefs?
spooker
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by spooker »

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 10th, 2021, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
--
No, there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good --Cage the Elephant
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:40 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:30 pm
The entire island of Vancouver is one giant barometer of stupidity that weighs down this province with communist nonsense. Perhaps we let them become their own province while we join Alberta and let them sink into a giant hell of wokeness, with no end in sight? How do you cure such stupid people of their nonsensical and backward beliefs?
Agreed. We can let Kennedy Kommie Stewart join his flock with Lisa Beyond Helps and they can languish in their olive drab communist wasteland.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

I guess a little more fireworks for everyone else this year.
“I don't care whether people like me or dislike me. I'm not on earth to win a popularity contest.”
liisgo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by liisgo »

What a disgusting joke this has become.
Thank you to all you people who climb aboard the liberal mindset of wokeness and cancel culture.
You've help in destroying our country.
Any body, of any kind should head out and celebrate like they never have before.
Lets not let this pathetic mob destroy us.
Question, are you victim tooting, grandstanding people now seeing the outcome of your agenda you have been pushing?
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

"Banned"? Huh?

From the article:
“Neighbours can still gather in COVID -riendly block parties, put out Canadian flags. People in Victoria and across the country can obviously do whatever they want on July the 1st,” she said.
Doesn't sound like anything is "banned" to me :135:
"Us anti vaxxers are so stupid hahahahaha."

- KiloHotel
BC Landlord
Übergod

Post by BC Landlord »

OKkayak wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 11:16 pm Doesn't sound like anything is "banned" to me :135:
Well, .. Canada Day is not someone's birthday party to be left to individuals alone. It's about the birth of our country. If a government is shying away from observing national holiday of such a significance, regardless of circumstances, that looks really bad to me. It's not good for the unity of this country, and in my mind it doesn't help the so-called reconciliation. Totally misguided.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

BC Landlord wrote: Jun 11th, 2021, 12:46 am Well, .. Canada Day is not someone's birthday party to be left to individuals alone. It's about the birth of our country. If a government is shying away from observing national holiday of such a significance, regardless of circumstances, that looks really bad to me. It's not good for the unity of this country, and in my mind it doesn't help the so-called reconciliation. Totally misguided.
Yeah, I get that and I don't disagree, I'm just curious about the misleading/clickbait thread title.
"Us anti vaxxers are so stupid hahahahaha."

- KiloHotel
liisgo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by liisgo »

Well, I guess we made it. Its been a fast decent, but we made it non the less.
So, Now that we have reached the bottom of the bucket of stupidity, Wokeness, and patheticness of people, what now?
We got here via the agenda of the ones that support this Utopia with JT as your leader and the media as your communications.
Our Kelowna Mayor should be next to follow.
And what on BC day? Guess it should go as well.
Seems only one thing to do. Take your cooler, your loud music and lets go party on the front lawns of all the idiots that support this kind of crap.
There are a few posters here that worship this woke agenda, addresses please? I need a place to put my Canadian flag.

Return to “B.C.”