Lower Mainland Gang War

cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2461
Joined: Apr 27th, 2008, 11:11 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by cutter7 »

mexi cali wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 8:34 am
normaM wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 4:35 am ^^ Ha, they probably still live at home
If only they would become better at hitting their target than just about everything and everyone
Bring in MS-13. to clean the mess up
or the Yakuza
Or the real mafia. You know, the group these mental midgets are trying to emulate.

Guy like lefty guns rugierro and Sammy the bull Gravano and John Gotti. Now those guys were gangsters. They knew how to protect their turf and they knew how to not kill innocent bystanders
I get your point , bad examples though.
Sammy is a rat and gotti was a drug dealer
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67766
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Queen K »

Once again a murder is being credited to BC's ongoing gang war over "who gets all the drug money the addicts dish out."

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/388916 ... med#388916
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23446
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by alanjh595 »

ADD to that.....more people are dying from bad drugs. That was just on the news less than 1 hour ago......the drugs are so toxic that even smoking them is killing people.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67766
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Queen K »

Exactly Alan, now add three more deaths

One is on a golf course

https://vancouversun.com/news/crime/uni ... b-shooting

The other two are a couple dead in a car.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/t ... cc5018e9c2
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67766
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Queen K »

Will Canada's love of criminals see these guys go free? They're charged with murder, so likely.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#391992
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67766
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Queen K »

Yet another victim of the gang wars is dead at age 35

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/392374 ... identified
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67766
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Queen K »

Two dead in shooting and one injured. Will the injured one be able to id the killer?

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/398016 ... -shootings
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
motokelowna1
Übergod
Posts: 1073
Joined: Jun 1st, 2012, 8:18 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by motokelowna1 »

LOL and a Hells Angle dies in a crash and they set up a fund raiser you got to be kidding me.
What is the world coming too fund criminals who never cared for the victims ....


https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ion#397893
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 29989
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by the truth »

motokelowna1 wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 7:28 am LOL and a Hells Angle dies in a crash and they set up a fund raiser you got to be kidding me.
What is the world coming too fund criminals who never cared for the victims ....


https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ion#397893
go fund me should take it down imo. should his bros not pay for it,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
Posts: 8920
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Ken7 »

Queen K wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 9:07 am The guy was known to police for drug dealing and had come from Alberta to die here. On going gang war or what?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#386466
One less to worry about!! I wonder if the weapon used was registered and the shooter had a PAL?? Will they make the shooter accountable and add additional time if he was using a unlawful weapon and didn't hold a PAL?

They should, they want to make Mr.Smith a Canadian Criminal.
User avatar
bb49
Guru
Posts: 8066
Joined: Jul 16th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by bb49 »

Ken7 wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 2:16 pm
Queen K wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 9:07 am The guy was known to police for drug dealing and had come from Alberta to die here. On going gang war or what?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#386466
One less to worry about!! I wonder if the weapon used was registered and the shooter had a PAL?? Will they make the shooter accountable and add additional time if he was using a unlawful weapon and didn't hold a PAL?

They should, they want to make Mr.Smith a Canadian Criminal.
I'm sure he'll lose his PAL. That's the least they can do. :biggrin:
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 29989
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by the truth »

Ken7 wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 2:16 pm
Queen K wrote: Sep 22nd, 2022, 9:07 am The guy was known to police for drug dealing and had come from Alberta to die here. On going gang war or what?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#386466
One less to worry about!! I wonder if the weapon used was registered and the shooter had a PAL?? Will they make the shooter accountable and add additional time if he was using a unlawful weapon and didn't hold a PAL?

They should, they want to make Mr.Smith a Canadian Criminal.
[/quo

Good another dead bad guy
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67766
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 6:22 am Two dead in shooting and one injured. Will the injured one be able to id the killer?

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/398016 ... -shootings
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/398174 ... l-shooting

Another gang hit.
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 23446
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by alanjh595 »

Sure glad I don't live down there anymore.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
Ken7
Guru
Posts: 8920
Joined: Sep 30th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Re: Lower Mainland Gang War

Post by Ken7 »

Queen K wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 4:21 pm
Queen K wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 6:22 am Two dead in shooting and one injured. Will the injured one be able to id the killer?

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/398016 ... -shootings
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/398174 ... l-shooting

Another gang hit.
Will there be a Go Fund me?

Return to “B.C.”