David Shearing

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: David Shearing

Post by Queen K »

:purefury: I don't get it. Wonderful people die from all kinds of stuff all the time, but not guys like this. No cancer, no heart attacks, no strokes, no nothing.

Just live and live and live, murder, and keep living and want their freedom too. But I read the obits and see wonderful family men and women dying of cancer or this and that in his age bracket all the time.

:purefury:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

David Ennis (Shearing)

Post by gardengirl »

This scumbag is up for parole once again.
I remember last time, there were petitions which were available for people to sign.
I signed one at Zellers.
Are there any available this time? I would gladly go down and sign to keep this creep in jail.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: David Ennis (Shearing)

Post by GordonH »

gardengirl wrote:This scumbag is up for parole once again.
I remember last time, there were petitions which were available for people to sign.
I signed one at Zellers.
Are there any available this time? I would gladly go down and sign to keep this creep in jail.

Thread is here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15766&p=1258332#p1258332
Last edited by GordonH on Aug 23rd, 2012, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

I'm not sure if there's a petition in any store(s) but here's the online version:

http://www.petitiononlinecanada.com/pet ... earing/979
GardenMum
Board Meister

Post by GardenMum »

There was a petition at JBMAC, not sure if it's still there.
showtime76

Post by showtime76 »

So if anyone hears of a petition this time round, please let us on the board know about it maybe more signature can be sent in.

Just for those who don't know who this scumbag is he murdered Johnson & Bentley families in Wells Gray Park in 1982.[/quote]

Brutal makes the hair on my arms rise! Not only murdering the family sexually assaulting the kids before killing them as well days later. Absolutely stupid he has a chance of parole.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

A memorial is being held tonight at Johnson Bentley Park @ 6:00
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Happytobehere
Fledgling

Post by Happytobehere »

As someone who went to school with the girls, I remember how difficult that time was and how painful it was for residents of Westbank. We were such a close-knit community.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Urbane wrote:I'm not sure if there's a petition in any store(s) but here's the online version:

http://www.petitiononlinecanada.com/pet ... earing/979

I signed it, but I don't know if online petitions are considered valid. I would still like to sign a hard copy.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I think there was a date that it had to be signed by, I went to Gormans and signed that one.
Black Dogs Matter
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I read the book written by the lead investigator.
There is no punishment that is to harsh for this child murdering scum.
Black Dogs Matter
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

He murdered the adults so that he could sexually brutalize the girls, 11 and 13 I think. He kept them captive for 2 days if memory serves and he stalked them prior to putting a bullet in the heads of the adults and then moving their camper and setting it on fire to cover himself.

There should be no consideration of parole for crimes like these and others. Not ever.

I think it's time we as a country consider petitioning for the reinstatement of the death penalty in certain cases. This would certainly be one of them as would have Clifford Olsen been. Incidentally, he died of cancer in the past year and with any kind of luck, he suffered.

The lead detective in the Johnson/Bentley case who is now retired wrote a book called the seventh shadow and it was printed in 1999 and is not readily available through the library system nor is it available as an e-book. It can be bought on line from Amazon or Google and other on line sellers and it costs around $35.00.

I haven't read it yet and I understand that it is extremely graphic and detailed so anyone who may have had a relationship with these folks may want to take that into consideration.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
econovan64
Übergod

Post by econovan64 »

There are a few cases where I believe the death penalty should have been applied. Sherring is one, Olson another. However it has been shown that many have been convicted of serious crimes they did not commit. I do think that convicts should be doing hard time though. Hard work under hard living conditions, preferably on some island in the high Arctic where they have to work to survive.

Sherring being allowed to apply for parole every two years is just shameful. The families of the victims have to relive the whole business over and over while Sherring tries tactics such as changing his name in an attempt to avoid scrutiny.

Sherring has shown no remorse for his crimes and lives for the day he can claim more victims.
"Granddaddy used to handle snakes in church. Granny drank strychnine. I guess you could say I had a leg up, genetically speaking." Wesley Strick
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

OnTheRoadAgain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by OnTheRoadAgain »

Nobody on the NPB would be stupid enough to parole this mental case.

Return to “B.C.”