Toddlers found in hot car

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Toddlers found in hot car

Post by the truth »

excuses excuses excuses
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:excuses excuses excuses

You do realize you're using that word wrong. Trying to ascertain what was suppose to happen isn't what excuse means.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

This child relies on adults for all of his needs & they let him down, those adults will have to live with that knowledge for rest of their lives.

Personal I don't care busy the adults lives are, there #1 job is health & welfare of their child/rens. Until they can actually do things for themselves i.e basic life skills (eat, drink, use the toilet etc.. etc)
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Absolutely agree with your post. I've said on other threads never leave your child in a car for any reason. Unfortunately in a lot of the cases we hear about sometimes no one knows the child is in the car until it's too late (I think I read 19% of cases). That is a good reason for the warnings that are now being installed in vehicles. Another point brought up in so many websites is if the driver is putting the child in the car, put purses,briefcases,cell phone (anything you won't leave without) by the child in the backseat - guarantees no forgetfulness, brain farts etc. Habits are hard to start but once you have them those habits can prevent a lot of anxiety and in cases like this - tragedy.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:Absolutely agree with your post. I've said on other threads never leave your child in a car for any reason. Unfortunately in a lot of the cases we hear about sometimes no one knows the child is in the car until it's too late (I think I read 19% of cases). That is a good reason for the warnings that are now being installed in vehicles. Another point brought up in so many websites is if the driver is putting the child in the car, put purses,briefcases,cell phone (anything you won't leave without) by the child in the backseat - guarantees no forgetfulness, brain farts etc. Habits are hard to start but once you have them those habits can prevent a lot of anxiety and in cases like this - tragedy.

for the love of god are you normal , anyone i mean anyone who forgets there child in there car should be shot, i have 3 kids never once did i or my wife ever forget are kids in the car not even for 5 mins if you people want to find excuses for these people fill your boots imo anyone defending this has left there kids themselves unattended in there cars also
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:for the love of god are you normal , anyone i mean anyone who forgets there child in there car should be shot, i have 3 kids never once did i or my wife ever forget are kids in the car not even for 5 mins if you people want to find excuses for these people fill your boots imo anyone defending this has left there kids themselves unattended in there cars also

Good god - do you ever read what is posted? Instead of twisting everything around why not read the links provided and understand that there are children who get into vehicles and then can't get out. How can a child be forgotten in a vehicle if no one knows they are there to begin with? I've never known a poster that just doesn't get it and gets so twisted out of shape to take it out on others like you do.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

This link has the percentage up to 26% of those entering on their own:

Through the end of 2018, there were reports of about 795 pediatric vehicular heatstroke deaths since 1998, according to Null. He adds that in 54% of these cases, kids were forgotten in vehicles by caregivers, more than 26% of the children entered on their own, nearly 19% were knowingly left by caregivers, and in just under 1% percent of cases, the reasons were unknown.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

accidentally locks themselves in a car or trunk

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/health/h ... index.html
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Not murder but manslaughter. That is what I think they could be charged with.

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/act ... ml#docCont

Death that might have been prevented

224 Where a person, by an act or omission, does any thing that results in the death of a human being, he causes the death of that human being notwithstanding that death from that cause might have been prevented by resorting to proper means.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 207
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I think in some cases compassion plays a large role. Anyone who loves and cherishes their children would understand this tragedy (if it was indeed an accident) will haunt them for the rest of their lives and could ultimately destroy them as well. I know that has happened.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

again https://globalnews.ca/news/5263497/chil ... r-burnaby/
as per story, there words a 16 month old baby boy ---was left in the car for 9 hours---- :200: :swear: who forgets there child in there car for 9 hours , :200: --murder --
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Remains to be seen if any charges will be laid. There's been no indication this was murder and you do know the criteria for that type of charge.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

safe bet you have never had kids

after she left the kid in the car for 9 hours :200:

not once did she ever think in that
9 hours
-i should feed my child- omg ya you left him in the car
-were is my child he sure is quiet
- i should change my child's diapers
i can go on
-
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:after she left the kid in the car for 9 hours :200:

9 hours
i can go on
-

STOP making it personal. Too many assumptions as to the circumstances. This was a horrible tragedy.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
the truth wrote:after she left the kid in the car for 9 hours :200:

9 hours
i can go on
-

STOP making it personal. Too many assumptions as to the circumstances. This was a horrible tragedy.

not personal at all, imo this was not a tragedy -it was murder -imo this is the new norm for parents who want to kill there child
and by the posts on here people are eating these parent lies

Return to “B.C.”